King Tut The Boy Pharaoh
Tutankhamun, or better known as King Tut, is an
18th dynasty pharaoh who inherited the throne at a young age. His
reign was short-lived and upon his death he quickly faded into the
sands of Egypt. Once forgotten, King Tut now remains one of Egypt’s
grandest icons. He continues to hold the world’s fascination and yet
he still continues to puzzle the world's leading experts. So many
stories surround this pharaoh that at times it can be daunting.
Come take an in-depth look at King Tut and explore his life,
treasure, curse, and discovery. Then venture deep into his
tomb as Howard Carter did on November 22, 1922.
- Read about the finding of the tomb and learn about its
- Not much is known about his childhood; however, his tomb
shed some light into his life.
- Was this young pharaoh's tomb put together at the last minute?
- His mother remains a mysterious woman and she is shrouded in mystery.
- Is this scandalous theory true? Was King Tut really
murdered? Find out!
- Take a tour of his tomb as Howard Carter did November 22, 1922!
- Did the curse really ravage those who opened his
- Get an overall view of the tomb and read about each
- See some of the treasure that captivated the world.
- After reading about King Tut, come see how much you know
about the young pharaoh. Let's see if the gods are happy with