Thank you for answering some of my questions. Still I hope for more...
So far, the number 1 question seems more or less confirmed (although no one quated a manuscript source for that):
1) Horus was "born" on december 25th. - more or less somewhere around that date at least.
2) Horus was born of the virgin Isis. Was that written somewhere? - apart from one post from Mr "Horus" who says there had been some magic about it, he was not sure about "virginity" or not.
Still all other questions are not tackled a bit:
3) His birth was accompanied by the East star, which was followed by three kings to find him as savior. Was that written somewhere?
4)Was Horus a teacher at the age of 12?
5) Did Horus have 12 disciples?
6) Did Horus performed the miricles like walking over water and healing the sick people at least somewhere in ancient scripts?
7) Was Horus also known (among other names) under the name: the lamb of God?
And finally, was he crusified and resurrected after 3 days or not?
Yes, these questions have been posed on Internet and in some books, so I got interested if they can or cannot be confirmed. But the truth can be only ONE.
That is why I am asking you, the people who could really be reading some of the original texts of ancient Egypt.
Horus said: forget the tv , movies and so on , information there is aways represent only in one point of view , the problems very reary are observed from all sides , therefor most of the TV productions are not good approach for learning something
There is some truth in that what Horus said. But I think the TV shows, movies, although controlled from high places, by rich people, by politicians and manipulatiors of all sorts, are VERY GOOD for intellectually inclined people to check their perceptions and their current believes. Religions, globalism, manipulations, lies, truths, everything is on media like goods on big market place. You are a buyer who is going through that market looking for something. If you are not clever, educated, lucky and careful - you will be cheated by some crook. The same is with media - they are most of the time soul hunters, looking for your mind and sole.
Horus advocate books for learning, and MOST OF THE TIME he is right. But the books are almost never studing all sides of the question either. There are very few books trying to observe a problem from all sides. The books are usually also very biased. The books also belong to the virtual market place I explained in the previous paragraph.
And of course, Happy New Year for all of you, wishes you health and all other best!