All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

How were the pyramids built?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:25 pm 
They were not built by phisical force but using mental power similar to that of the Jedi. No kidding. The Egiptian were master in the use of universal energy. Moreover, if you ask any architect today in the world he will tell you that it is imposible to built a pyramid of such dimensions as those in Egipt; Even with today technology it is imposible. A group of Japanesse engineers studied some projects back it the 70's and they reached the conclusion that it was imposible to built a pyramid such as Keops with the materials (stone) used then.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:19 pm 
Gods/Goddesses

ok look. First off, the Egyptians used more than stone. Second, you CAN'T be serious. Universal energy? Dude...stay off the acid. Really.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:23 am 
Then, how were they built? and, why it is impossible to built a replica today even with new technology?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:44 am 
Egyptian Architect

Who said it's impossible? It's just too expensive, that's all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:48 pm 
Even with today's technology it would be impossible to built a pyramid such as Keops. Just tell me what kind of cranes could be used to lift such stones?
Building a pyraming 150 height is not like building the Empire State.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:00 am 
Pharaoh

Javier wrote:
Even with today's technology it would be impossible to built a pyramid such as Keops. Just tell me what kind of cranes could be used to lift such stones?
Building a pyraming 150 height is not like building the Empire State.

Javier, i am sorry but a crane to lift such heavy blocks could be made. Speical cranes are frequently made to order. I am thinking of the specially designed monster cranes that have been built for some bridge construction and the construction in Holland of it leeves. You might enjoy watching Modern Marvels which shows some of these monster constrution machines. The main reason why another "Great Pyramid" isn't made. Is, who is going to pay for such a thing just to prove to folks like you. That it can be?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:22 am 
Egyptian Architect

There was this special on the history channel (i think it was Modern Marvels) that showed the ancient egyptians used only simple wood cranes, rope and leavers. However, they've found that the egyptians had extensive knowledge of physics and used weight, counter balance, and aerodynamics to lift up the stones. The scientists did an experiment, using the same method to lift up an oblisk and it took them just a few seconds. So you see Javier, it is possible to build a "great pyramid" using physical means. I think the "universal energy" that your talking about is only symbolic.

Water Power
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:38 am 
Pharaoh

There is even a plausible theory that they used hydrolics to lift the enourmous stones. If anyone is familiar with Pascal's Principle, heavy objects can be lifted with ease by minimal force.

Of course the tooling of the Ancient Egyptians would not be identical, however the principle seems like it very well may have been conceivable to the Ancient Egyptians. Especially with the annual inundation of the Nile.

Dr. Ossama Alsadaawi has published this theory, unfortunately his book is only in Arabic and yet to published in English.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:21 pm 
Pharaoh

So basically you can think the Egyptians used mental power and "universal energy" to construct the pyramids but you think they werent advanced enough to understand physics and dimensions?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:43 pm 
Hello again.

Well, of course I can't confirm the "universal energy" theory. Maybe I saw Stargate many times! LOL. But I think something doesn't fit here. Just a few questions:

How long did it take for the Egiptians to build the largest pyramid of Keops?

and,

How long do you think it could take today with modern technology?

It takes at least 5 years to build a building like to Empire Estate, and a pyramid is a far demanding job, not being an "empty" object like a building, but a solid prism.

Is it possible that it could take even more time to build such a pyramid today that back then in the ancient times?

How heavy were the stones used in Keops pyramid?

The hydrolic system mentioned above sounds fine, but once the pyramid begins to gain height, how the heck do you place such a device at the proper place?

I think it is too bad the Egiptian did not leave us any construction maps or drawings of these monuments. Maybe they burned in Alexandria's library??

Just some thoughs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:55 am 
Pharaoh

But your forgetting the facts that not all the pyramids turned out correct, like the Bent Pyramid at Dahshur or countless other failed attempts at pyramid buliding, how do you explain them? It took probably 20 years for the Egyptians to build the Great Pyramid, I think it is possible for us to do the same in that amount of time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:07 am 
Servant

The answer is very simple............aliens...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:21 am 
Gods/Goddesses

*slaps my head* not another alien thing....God help us. I'm still a little skeptical about their existance, let alone their interference with mankind.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:24 pm 
Prince/Princess

Hey, just looking but have any of u heard of the Coral castle, a guy about 60 years ago built it, look it up, its amazing

and about how the pyramids were built, it may have been a Universial force but not the type that is in starwars, probibly electromagnatisim, the bloke who built coral castle quarried and erected 1,100 tonnes of coral by himself in 28 years, claiming that it was all done with magnets.

i dont think that the rope and pully idea would work either, the pyramid was built to exact measurements, by the time that they actualy got the block up there the block would be impossible to just tap into place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:13 pm 
Pharaoh

I think it was the spiral ramp idea, it seems the most logical.