All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:09 am 
Egyptian Architect

Evidence strongly suggests that AYE, 2nd in command, murdered. In Aye's tomb, he even admitts to the gods that he gained the throne through an unlawful act...this is only one of the many clues.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:04 pm 
Hello! :roll: Anybody out there?!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:53 am 
i do know who killed Tut

Edit by DM_28: OK...what is with people and like 500 HTML codes and smilies? They aren't THAT amusing...

i have a question
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:26 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anybody home :!: :!: :!: :?:
hi im doing a presentation on king tut and ive got some questions

Re: i have a question
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:37 pm 
Gods/Goddesses

poopie wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anybody home :!: :!: :!: :?:
hi im doing a presentation on king tut and ive got some questions

o...k...this just SCREAMS spam, but I'll let it live depending on if you tell us what your questions ARE first...that would be helpful, you know. Just because we know about Egypt doesn't mean we have some kind of mystical mind reading technique.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:53 pm 
all you fukheads on this site need to get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who would waste their time worrying about someone who died over 3000 years ago!!!! GET A LIFE :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:03 pm 
Prince/Princess

Anonymous wrote:
all you fukheads on this site need to get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who would waste their time worrying about someone who died over 3000 years ago!!!! GET A LIFE :twisted:

You're right. Worrying about someone who died over 3000 years ago COULD seem rather pathetic...

But so could worrying about someone who's worrying about someone who died over 3000 years ago. Get. Help.

P.S: It's spelled "fuCkheads". Sheesh!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:04 pm 
Pharaoh

"Actually, Akhenaten couldn't have killed Tutankhamen. He had died four years before Tut even started ruling! Nefertiti actually dissapeared during Akhenaten's reign, so we don't know if she died or what, but that was also before Tutankhamen's rule"

I thought Nefertiti ruled for Tut while he was still young and didnt want to give up the throne?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:07 pm 
Pharaoh

Wow, that guy is cool, what did he search online for an ancient egypt chat so he could make fun of people? Yea...we need a life, sure....

Tut
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:06 am 
PharoahKel wrote:
"Actually, Akhenaten couldn't have killed Tutankhamen. He had died four years before Tut even started ruling! Nefertiti actually dissapeared during Akhenaten's reign, so we don't know if she died or what, but that was also before Tutankhamen's rule"

I thought Nefertiti ruled for Tut while he was still young and didnt want to give up the throne?

hi Pharaoh Kel, Q. Nefertiti disappears about Yr. 14 of Akhenaten's reign. The belief that Nefertiti ruled for Tut while he was still young was an early post rediscovery of Amarna, theory. It has since been dismissed as not probable. The newer theory that she ruled as Akhenaten's co-regent Smenkhkara because she didn't want to give up power. Is an alteration of the original theory that she ruled as Tutankhamun's Regent. This is because just as Q. Nefertiti disappears, Smenkhkara appears from "no where" to rule at Akhenaten's side. This is based upon similarities between the throne names of Nefertiti and Smenkhkara.
However there are other more likely reasons for this similarity. These are never discussed because they don't sell as well to the public wanting the scoop on these people.

No one actually appears to have been offically declared a Regent of Tutankhamun when he came to the throne. Perhaps the age of his Queen prevented the need for one? It is ASSUMED not proven, that Ay and perhaps Horemheb, were the power behind young Tutankhamun.
This is considered probable by European experts based upon the fact that historically European royals if they came to the throne young had Regents. However European royals are not 18th Dynasty Royals. Amenophis III, who ruled prior to Akhenaten came to the throne at about 12. He too, like Tutankhamun appears not to have had an offical Regent in the early part of his reign.

Perhaps what happened to Thutmosis III in his co-regency made later 18th Dynasty Pharaohs less than eager to name a Regent for an underage Pharaoh.

Re: King Tut
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:40 pm 
Detective_CB wrote:
Hi, I'm a detective. I want to know if you have any info on king tut's murder
and any info on nefertiti's dissapearence. Let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks!!! :?: :?: :?: 8) 8) 8) :P :) :D :wink: :idea: :shock:
[/b][/quote] 8) 8) i think i know who killed tut it was the guy who took care of him

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:32 pm 
I know!!! The princess Murdered him for the throne.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6