All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 

Book of the Dead
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:55 pm 
Servant
Offline

Joined:Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:48 am
Posts:17
Location: Indiana
Yes it's me once again! I'm back for good this time i think, anyway I have this really good copy of the book of the dead, it's got the hieroglyphs above the translated text so you can follow along to the best of your ability, y'all should check ou thte book of the dead if you havne't yet! it's realy intresting! laters
Mel!


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Book of the Dead
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:52 am 
isisangel wrote:
Yes it's me once again! I'm back for good this time i think, anyway I have this really good copy of the book of the dead, it's got the hieroglyphs above the translated text so you can follow along to the best of your ability, y'all should check ou thte book of the dead if you havne't yet! it's realy intresting! laters
Mel!


Wats really good with you people and the dead :roll:


Top
  
 

Re: Book of the Dead
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:26 am 
Servant
Offline

Joined:Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:45 pm
Posts:9
Location: USA
Anonymous wrote:
isisangel wrote:
Yes it's me once again! I'm back for good this time i think, anyway I have this really good copy of the book of the dead, it's got the hieroglyphs above the translated text so you can follow along to the best of your ability, y'all should check ou thte book of the dead if you havne't yet! it's realy intresting! laters
Mel!


Wats really good with you people and the dead :roll:

The book of the dead can bring you to life, can safe your live also, it had chants, that are powerful, but I believed that the one she is reading is not the AUTENTIC transalation. Who ever had that book, and maybe are the Masonic, they have to much power in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:41 pm 
Egyptian Architect
Offline

Joined:Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:23 pm
Posts:172
Location: Canada...
Yeah, as much power as I have in my unwashed socks.


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:42 pm 
Gods/Goddesses
Offline

Joined:Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:08 am
Posts:1262
Location: In the throne of Nephthys
LOL. Don't be too harsh, now.


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:20 pm 
Egyptian Architect
Offline

Joined:Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:23 pm
Posts:172
Location: Canada...
Hehe, I'm sorry...I just had to say it :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:22 pm 
Prince/Princess
Offline

Joined:Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:03 am
Posts:377
You guys are hilarious!


Top
 Profile  
 

book of the dead
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:13 am 
Servant
Offline

Joined:Wed May 05, 2004 11:08 am
Posts:15
Location: England
does any one actually believe in the book of the dead or the book of the living.?:evil:


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 12:41 pm 
Gods/Goddesses
Offline

Joined:Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:08 am
Posts:1262
Location: In the throne of Nephthys
book of living=nonexistant


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:10 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:22 am
Posts:1028
Location: Pennsylvania
The book of the living exists. Its called a phone book.


Top
 Profile  
 

lol
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:25 pm 
Servant
Offline

Joined:Wed May 05, 2004 11:08 am
Posts:15
Location: England
dude thats pretty funny! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:41 am 
Servant
Offline

Joined:Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:30 am
Posts:16
Location: Germany
really funny, indeet...
Now, where can I have a look on this book of death? I think that's really interesting. Death, the last big myth...


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:53 am 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:22 am
Posts:1028
Location: Pennsylvania
You can probably find clips of the book of the Dead online or something.


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:00 am 
Servant
Offline

Joined:Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:30 am
Posts:16
Location: Germany
Witzbold! Where online??


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:30 am 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts:579
Location: Rome, Georgia USA
Hut-Heru wrote:
really funny, indeet...
Now, where can I have a look on this book of death? I think that's really interesting. Death, the last big myth...


http://oaks.nvg.org/eg6ra7.html

Try hear for starters Hut-Heru. Welcome to KingTutOne. :)


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


  Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by web designer custom , optymalizacja seo pozycjonowanie stron pozycjonowanie
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group