All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

My Dream of Anubis...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 am 
Tomb Robber

Hi guys. I'm new here. I posted introducing myself on the other topic. Hope you are all well :)

I was just wondering if anyone can interpret this dream for me?

I was in a desert. And was kneeling before Anubis, next to this other women who was also, and she was dressed in gold.
There was a Pyramid in the background that crumbled away before our eyes. Me and the other women both jumped to our feet, and i stretched out one arm/hand toward him, and Anubis called out 'Down! I will rebuild it' and we both quickly got down on one knee and bowed our heads down to him.
I felt a feeling of lust/love toward Abubis in this dream, and it was obvious he did toward me also.

Maybe its just my good imagination? Lol

Thanks so much for giving everyone an exceptionally memorabl
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 pm 
Servant

 I hope to check out the new stadium and catch a recreation (cross my fingers) this season. JUST Plain BORED!!! Try Pace STACKING twelve CUPS In a 36 Move STACK Routine. This will Enhance YOUR Critical Thinking Expertise AND Augment Good MOTOR Expertise. I suspect this critter will not be onscreen for as well extended - I do not think the "monster" subplot is really a key a single, but we'll see - but I locate the style to be overly complex. I guess you could argue it really is designed to scream "alien" but this factor took me a long time to "take in", visually. I wonder how which will perform onscreen..Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.It can be very ideal and stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your website at the very least 3 times in 7 days to read through the new issues you will have.I truly enjoy reading on this site, it contains superb blog posts. "It is easy to be nice, even to an enemy - from lack of character." by Dag Hammarskjld.
 Thanks for helping out, wonderful info. "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." by J. K. Rowling.Still, the posts are too quick for starters.I really like generating curries and casseroles in wintertime, among my favorite can be a middle eastern inspired vegetable casserole with what ever vegies I've additionally the 2 essential components: sweet potato and chickpeas. I increase a selection of ground spices, some dried oregano a great deal of garlic and onion and crushed tomato. Salt is whats making you unhealthy, ladies! Despite the fact that I realise that merely a portion of table salt is becoming added in the desk, I discover it pointless to incorporate it in any respect..Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
 I haven't checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)I did a search on the matter and found a good number of persons will have the same opinion with your blog.I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a thing like this. I can also at this time look ahead to my future.Terrific paintings! This is the kind of info that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)

hello!,I like your writing very much!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 pm 
Servant

 Can I include a fragment of your post to my site?Someone essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I might state.Even though you aren't probably to wear out a sheepskin boot, you may locate a need to substitute the insole. Ugg provides authentic replacement insoles for both men"s and women"s boots. For just a few bucks, you are able to breathe new daily life in outdated boots. I can even believewe are inside the thirty day period of August! Football methods close to the nation are taking place, stadiums are gearing up for the very first game, and numerous thrills are anticipated this season. Soon will see college students return to school that's often exciting to me. They can be taller, tanner, and ready to visit play the games and expertise we have in shop for them.Thank you for all of your time & work.
 I reckon something really special in this web site.It can be very excellent and as well , packed with amusement for me and my office acquaintances to visit the blog the equivalent of three times in a week to find out the fresh items you will have.Generally I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great post.I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site.
 It is in reality a great and helpful piece of info.I think it'll improve the value of my website :).I really enjoy studying on this internet site , it holds good content . "Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible." by Lord Kelvin.I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will go along with with your blog.

We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I le
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm 
Servant

 The bad information for squirrel hunters is that these tiny critters have several locations by which they could and can simply conceal if they can be disturbed. If a squirrel spots a hunter he doesn't have to operate very considerably to locate a leafy tree and he will most likely scooting via a lot of understory growth even though he dashes to it. With other words, locating squirrels is actually a piece of cake but finding a good position to get a clear shot is a extremely various thing.The creature was noticed once more on May 23, when three individuals, D. Woods, Wilma Woods, and Mrs. Smith. The Legend of Boggy Creek In 1973, the story of Bobby Ford encounter with all the Fouke Monster was turned into a semi-factual, documentary-style horror function, The Legend of Boggy Creek, (initially titled "Tracking the Fouke Monster") which played in drive-in theaters around the country. It had been written by Earl E. Smith and directed by Charles B.This is a great story. Thanks!Rex Burkhead lives in a no comfort-zone and possesses proven to be a genuine stand-up man during challenging instances. Speak to any Husker participant or mentor who was in a private team meeting Sunday in Nebraska's soccer auditorium. They will let you know how Burkhead, a junior, sees growth surfacing from your collateral damage of the 48-17 nationally-televised reduction to Wisconsin and why he stepped up to inspire his teammates so they won't fall into the entice of turning into their own worst enemies.
 Thank you for sharing.I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.That's a whole lot for one particular card do not you assume? Yugioh cards this strong ought to be a staple card in nearly all tournament decks. It could simply swing a sport within your favor. Envision attacking your opponent with your Cyber Dragon for 2100, and then swing another 2100 by using Ring of Destruction.
 Thanks for some other informative site.I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again!Spinners are often close to one inch lengthy and may fished below the water. You are able to modify the depth that a spinner dives by adjusting the pace at which it's retrieved or by shifting the excess weight in the spinner. The various seasons can contact for the use of various lures.Given that the initial clusters of sightings during the seventies, there happen to be sporadic reviews from the creature. In 1991 the creature was reportedly noticed jumping from a bridge. There were forty noted sightings in 1997 and, in 1998, the creature was reportedly sighted inside a dry creek bed five miles (eight km) south of Fouke..