All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:41 pm 
Servant

[color=yellow][/color]

They are Ancient EGYPTIAN! =Egypt.

They should be in EGYPT! They all ahould be. I am always on Dr.Hawass's side, Always

[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:05 pm 
Servant

i just don't really understand Why Claude II got so mean and bent out of shape When Tutness and Si-Amun we just joking around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am 
Pharaoh

I just wanted to have a quick look if Thomas drop in, but as far as I can see, no news about Claude II anymore...I only hope he has something better to do, that he simply forgot, that he is busy with anything else...'nkh wdj3 snb sn.i
:*

Destroy Everything
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm 
Servant

I think they should destroy everything that came from Egypt. And then, I think we should nuke Egypt, and start all over again. Now if you don't like that, then we can all run around dressed as ancient Egyptians, and vote for our new leader. YES THE MOST VALUABLE TREASURES SHOULD BE RETURN TO EGYPT WHERE THE KINGS WOULD WANT THEM TO BE.
Who ever was the genius that put a gray background to write on in these forums, certainly couldn't have built anything in Egypt.
With love and kisses Tom.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11