All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:33 pm 
Pharaoh

It always amazes me that those who believe they have been re-incarnated are always positive they have been a Pharaoh, a princess, a noble of some sort. Never the local sandal-maker!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:21 am 
Servant

My father in this life was a stone cutter in the 3rd Dynasty, and was crushed by a falling piece of stone.

Hehehe...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:50 am 
Egyptian Architect

Quite imaginative Kawab :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:51 pm 
Servant

I'm speaking the truth Akhnaton. My mother is a medium.

Life
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:36 am 
Egyptian Architect

Really, Kawab? I didn't know that :shock:
Well hasn't she revealed anything about your past life then :?:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:05 pm 
Servant

I don't believe in reincarnation at all. I am a good devout Catholic. It is just funny how people say they were really someone else. Just be happy with who you are. I always was fascinated by old civilizations, then Egypt. I have been learning it for three years now. I always felt a deep connection with the Amarna family, so I understand how people believe in re incarnation. But come on, Everyone has there own soul. We arent just recycled souls wandering aimless. Ai yi yi.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 am 
Tomb Robber

Sotepenre wrote:
I don't believe in reincarnation at all. I am a good devout Catholic. It is just funny how people say they were really someone else. Just be happy with who you are. I always was fascinated by old civilizations, then Egypt. I have been learning it for three years now. I always felt a deep connection with the Amarna family, so I understand how people believe in re incarnation. But come on, Everyone has there own soul. We arent just recycled souls wandering aimless. Ai yi yi.

You are entitled to your opinion of reincarnation & its existence my friend but please do not mock others who do not share your beliefs. Some people do have past life recollection and others do not. It is not polite or necessary to mock others who do not share your beliefs. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:05 pm 
Servant

I didn't think I was mocking anyone. If I was, then I am truly sorry. I just expressed MY opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:10 am 
Tomb Robber

Your apology is accepted. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 am 
Prince/Princess

Sotepenre wrote:

I echo what ramessesthepharaoh says here. As someone who does have recollection of some of my past incarnations and communication with the spirit world, I am aware that it is our soul (spirit) that reincarnates. Our physical bodies are just a vessel.

This is what I have learned through connection with spirits. I can understand that you were taught to believe something different through religious teachings. That is no reason to dismiss the opinions of another who may have more experience in that field.

There are always going to be diverse opinions on subjects that most people may not be well versed in but accepting that fact is what is important, not shouting them down.

KingTutOne has grown very quiet for some time now and it would be nice if there were some good discussions where differing opinions were accepted and not dismissed.

I think this makes for a more welcoming community to others who may be considering registering. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 pm 
Servant

Why are you guys so mad at me? There have been worse things said here! I am just a kid and look at you blowing up on me! I love ancient Egypt period. I am a Catholic period. Bel all you talked about is having your own truth, and believing what you want. So when someone expresses theirs why do you get so mad? I stated mine period. Why can't we just relax. Please.

P.S whom ever has been following me to forums and yelling at each post I make, please stop it is not your buisness what I do. I defended one side, you defended another.That is what I have seen here and you didn't tell them to get out of who evers buisness.

All I want here is to talk about Egypt. All this mad posting really gets my blood boiling and I am sure it does to you to.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 pm 
Servant

Meresankh, I offered my opinion and you shot it down. Why should anyone else have to follow what you said if you cant follow it yourself.

Also dont hate on my religon. You talk about how you knew the facts and that I have been misguided. That is offended billions of people. Please stop.

And i accepted certain posts and dissmissed certain posts as did YOU.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 am 
Prince/Princess

Sotepenre wrote:
Why are you guys so mad at me? There have been worse things said here! I am just a kid and look at you blowing up on me! I love ancient Egypt period. I am a Catholic period. Bel all you talked about is having your own truth, and believing what you want. So when someone expresses theirs why do you get so mad? I stated mine period. Why can't we just relax. Please.

P.S whom ever has been following me to forums and yelling at each post I make, please stop it is not your buisness what I do. I defended one side, you defended another.That is what I have seen here and you didn't tell them to get out of who evers buisness.

All I want here is to talk about Egypt. All this mad posting really gets my blood boiling and I am sure it does to you to.

Sotepenre I see no evidence of anyone being mad at you. For my part here I was merely trying to point out to you that you are entitled to your opinions and that others are entitled to theirs. A person's religious beliefs have no bearing on anything. In fact, it was you who first mentioned religion.

Also, as far as shouting others down is concerned; I noticed that as a newcomer to this board, you yourself launched in and told another member to cool it...

Quote:
Kawab guy, cool it, okay?

That wasn't a very good start on a board you had just arrived on, was it?

I sense a lot of anger from you but this is not the place to venting it.

Quote:
Meresankh, I offered my opinion and you shot it down. Why should anyone else have to follow what you said if you cant follow it yourself.

Also dont hate on my religon. You talk about how you knew the facts and that I have been misguided. That is offended billions of people. Please stop.

And i accepted certain posts and dissmissed certain posts as did YOU.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

Sotepenre I think you should read the posts I made very carefully because you have accused me of 'hating on' your religion & offending billions of people. You have also accused me of telling you that you have been misguided when I have not done so. You also accuse me of shooting down your opinion. I have not done any of these things as you will see if you read my posts carefully.

I do not like to see any conflicts arise in communities where we all share a common passion. What I do like is to see good discussions where everyone can feel free to post without fear of another attempting to turn it into a religious war. This is not what this board is for.

Now I hope this is the last time I have to reiterate the reason for this board.
It is inevitable that sometimes people won't always agree with everything that is voiced but at the end of the day we are here because we love ancient Egypt & her culture.

Although I've been a member here for a long time, I do not usually post unless I have something of interest to say. I think this is so for some others here also. It's sad that the board is very quiet at present but hopefully that will change before long and we can have some interesting discussions on our beloved shared interest - ancient Egypt. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm 
Servant

I am sorry Meresankh I didn't know what was being posted. I share my account with my older sister who is in college. She set it up and let's me use it. So this is my first time on. So I want to apologize for her. She probably won't be happy with me posting this but I wanted to tell you sorry.

P.S I started laughing when I read the post where she said she is a kid. Ha ha good times. I'll have to call her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:50 am 
Scribe

Sotepenre wrote:
I am sorry Meresankh I didn't know what was being posted. I share my account with my older sister who is in college. She set it up and let's me use it. So this is my first time on. So I want to apologize for her. She probably won't be happy with me posting this but I wanted to tell you sorry.

P.S I started laughing when I read the post where she said she is a kid. Ha ha good times. I'll have to call her.

Hahaha this is an excuse that people use on Facebook!
What would be the point of sharing an account with someone else be it a sibling or other?
Create an account of your own here and you will not experience any problems regarding who is posting what.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next