All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:26 pm 
Hey, guys! I thought we were sopposed to be chatting about King Tuts murder and Nefertiti's dissapearance! :? :? :? :!: :!:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:26 pm 
Hey, guys! I thought we were sopposed to be chatting about King Tuts murder and Nefertiti's dissapearance! :? :? :? :!: :!:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:17 am 
Prince/Princess

Ah well i've been receiving a regular magazine about Ancient Egypt and I recall one of them was a page or two about the different authors who had wrote about egypt. I'll try and find it. I think 'the Seventh Scroll' was Wilbur Smith though.

I just received the questions I have to answer for my assessment on my egyptology course last night. All about the 18th Dynasty. There were 7 and we have to do 2 each of 1125 words. One of them, and I will definately do this one, requires me to explains and evaluate, based on the evidence, what happened on the death of Akhenaten. It's a bit more detailed than that but I thought that one was a bit easy compared with some of the other questions we could choose from. I wasn't going to pick it but I couldn't help it. Being Kiya and all I can't resist the opportunity to put forward my theories and see what a qualified egyptologist thinks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:21 pm 
Prince/Princess

Oh, cool! I wish I could go to school and learn Egyptology. That would be really awesome.

Wilbour Smith does sound familiar, that must be who wrote it.

I hope you do a good job on your test thing,

-Akhenaten-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:47 am 
It's not a full egyptology course, just 20 weeks but its been ok so far. I completed the first assessment yesterday. 1125 is definately not enough. I now have to edit it because I have gone way over. I've really had to sgorten things I wanted to go into more detail over. If I email it to you tomorrow, would you have a look through it and tell me what you think?

Oh and to guest yes this is supposed to be on Nefertiti's disapearance. We got slightly off track. Any theories on what happened?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 6:00 pm 
Well, no. But do you have any info. The reason I not really paying attention to this is because I have lots of tests tomorrow. :oops: I have to study hard :!:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:50 am 
Prince/Princess

There are two main theorirs on her disapearance and, as your busy, i'll try and be brief.

Firstly, is one I personally don't believe. That she 'retired' in disgrace to her palace at Amarna and was replaced by her daughter Meritaten. I have never been happy with this theory. It was onbious she and Akhenaten loved eachother a great deal. I can't see that she would disgrace him in any way.

Secondly is that she simply died.

Much more plausible.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:05 am 
Ok, I'm done with the five tests. That was hard :!: The math test, the english test, the reading test, the history test, and the science test, Uhhh :!: Now I can start working on info....... :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:41 am 
Hey, what about King Menes? Was he the king of lower egypt? And also, you know how they make mummies, well I know the way to make mummies, it's called ''The seven steps of immortality"... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 4:29 pm 
Prince/Princess

I would love to read your writing. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was helping an older friend with housework. you can send it to Akhenaten1255@hotmail.com

-Akhenaten-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:12 pm 
What writing :?:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:58 am 
Prince/Princess

Well Menes was supposed to have been the irst Pharaoh to unite Upper and Lower Egypt. An almost mythical character. He has been identified with the pharaoh Narmer who also supposedly unified the two lands but recent theories have also identified NArmer with Menes sucessor Hor'Aha. Apparently pottery fragments have been discovered where both Menes and Hor'Ahar use the name of Namer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:02 pm 
Anybody have any ideas :?: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:37 am 
Anybody home :!: :!: :!: :?:

Re: King Tut
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:16 pm 
Detective_CB wrote:
Hi, I'm a detective. I want to know if you have any info on king tut's murder
and any info on nefertiti's dissapearence. Let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks!!! :?: :?: :?: 8) 8) 8) :P :) :D :wink: :idea: :shock:
[/b][/quote]

yes because ay killed him

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next