All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Anyone rp?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 pm 
Servant

Hello, I'm Nile and I like to rp, and I hope you do to. Why would you be here if you did not? Anyways I'm a female and would like an Ancient Egyptian rp. Here are my plots:

Ok so the setting would be a few hundred years into the future, the earth looks different and stuff, and their are many less people. There would be all kinds of new, large beasts that came to be when humans kinda sorta fucked the planet up. You would play a soldier that had been on a mission for his company in the thick jungles of the South. He is running from a hulking beast when he trips, rolls, and hits his head on a rock. Somehow he wakes up alive and is in a clearing with a large Egyptian-style temple on the other side, something that normally would be seen on a map but somehow has avoided detection. A woman who looks very exotic, almost off the wall of an Egyptian painting, comes to him with bandages and water. She fixes up any cuts. She seems very happy to have company and shows him around the temple in the clearing. Randomly she feels something is amiss and discovers her statue of her goddess is stolen and if she does not get it back in place it will cause chaos to reign over Earth. She must travel to get it back, but she needs his help since she has not been outside her clearing for over 5000 years and does not really know much about the current world. (I got a little annoyed at the end and cut out some little details. Let me know if you dont understand a part of something)

This is set in in a slightly post-modern day where small military teams go into different Arab countries looking for terrorists or something the US thinks is a threat. Your character is part of one of these teams and its going through the cliffs in the Nile valley. His team stumbles onto a tomb and they accidentally set off a trigger to bring my character back to life inside her large stone sarcophagus, and they let her out. She is a Egyptian princess who now wants to claim her throne, not realizing how much had changed. They bring her back to their commanding officer, but your character realizes that the drive to figure out how she was regenerated would put her in extreme danger and decides to take her away and protect her at risk of a bounty on his head.

A mercenary has been hired to kill Pharaoh, though she is rather reluctant as she is loyal to the Egyptian gods. She dresses up as an entertainer, a dancer, for Pharaoh and gets him in his room alone. Though as she is about to kill him she finds herself unable, it being a crime too heinous for even a merciless assassin. In exchange for him not having her executed he orders her to track down and kill those who ordered him killed, though she is forced to be accompanied by a warrior loyal to Pharaoh. What she does not know though is that the warrior is actually Pharaoh in disguise. they set out to kill the traitors in Egypt.

(This one has two possible beginnings)
1. The one of the many princes of Egypt, a royal one specifically, is coming back from a diplomatic meeting with Libya. What is unknown to him is that Pharaoh has been usurped by an evil sorceress of Set and most of his family has been killed as legitimate heirs are a threat to her. As he is coming back on a caravan they are attacked by the usurping queen's minions in a rocky, hilly region. As most of the many body and advisors are being killed in an effort to get the prince my character, a warrior who lives out in the desert much of the time, comes in and fights away minions to get to the prince and bring him out of the chaos and back to Egypt. (See rest of plot)

2. An evil sorceress usurps Egypt's throne, killing much of the royal family, though a few escape like one of the royal princes. He goes to the temple of the warrior goddess Sekhmet to seek help and pray. My character would be a warrior dedicated to the goddess and divinely told to help your character seek to take back his throne. They meet in the temple but are forced to flee it through a tiny escape tunnel as the sorceresses minion's are on the prince's trail.(See rest of plot)

Rest of plot: Basically she must help him because of her loyalty to the Goddess Sekhmet and they go all over Egypt to search for a way to get the throne back and kill her, it becoming more urgent as they watch the Valley begin to wither to desert under the grasp of the tyrant.
Their ages should be similar, though she probably would be a bit older, they would be young though. Roles can be reversed.

An angel of Osiris has been disgraced and pushed out of heaven by other angels because of something he did. He is thrown to earth and lands in the ocean, where he eventually washes up on shore. My character, an Egyptian woman living on the coast, finds him unconcious or semi-unconcious and brings him home, touches him up. He decides to hang around a bit since he has no place to go really. He does not know, nor does anyone know, that the demons of Set have figured out a way to turn angels into powerful, evil creatures that could dominate the good forces of the other gods and make the world Set's domain. After only a little while on Earth the demons of Set come for him and try to make him come peacefully by threatening my character's life which he does not like and he fights them off, but they have to go to avoid the demons and possible figure out how to make the demons stop perminantly.

Yeah... I have had a lot of time on my hands. Anyways, if your interested pm me and maybe we can work something out. Preferably over a faster medium such as a messenger.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 pm 
Prince/Princess

I'll gladly join this. I'd like to do it by forum, because personally, I think that'd be easier. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 pm 
Scribe

I'm interedted, but as i work 6 days a week, i often have little time

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm 
Servant

I'll take just about anything I can get if someone is interested in an Egypt rp.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm 
Scribe

they don't seem to have a chat thingy here, delphi forums have one that appears to include a dice rolling system

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am 
Servant

Im in! :)

Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 am 
Tomb Robber

Yeah it is a good and intresting tale and i like it so much. I have already listen many like this. :o

Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:40 am 
Tomb Robber

I recommend to you to visit a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you.

Re:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 am 
Tomb Robber

It agree, this brilliant idea is necessary just by the way

Anyone rp
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:24 pm 
Tomb Robber

Just got it a couple of days ago and Im obviously enthralled.

Did not blow up Megaton, and turned in Burke. Results=ouch.

Still trying to find Dogmeat.

Anyone else having a good time with this?