All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

El Katub Shil El Maawut The Book Of The Dead
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:09 am 
Servant

It Is No Coincidence that you can take Socalled Religious practices of today and find exactly where it was Copied From Ancient Egypt , In The Islaamic Religion The Muslims have what's referred to as The Al Hajarul Aswad < arabic > or Black Stone Which sits in Ruknul Aswad < arabic > , The East Corner Of A Cube Shaped Building 40 x 40 , Which they refer to as The Kaaba < arabic > And they make A Hajj or Pilgrimage to this site to Encircle it seven times in An Ancient Egyptian Ritual Establish by the Pharaoh Amenophis Who Erected a large cube shaped granite stone in Karnak to The Great Egyptian Deity Amun , Who became Amun - Ra , The Sun Deity .

The Priest Of Amun would shave all the hair off their Bodies , Bald Their Heads , Wear A One Piece Seamless White Robe and encircle the cube structure seven times each day . IT IS NO COINCIDENCE That the Arabic word for Pyramid Is Ahrum <arabic > Both from the same root Harum < arabic > Or Sacred Place , Which is also the same word they use Haaram < arabic > for unlawful .

The Kaaba of The Islaamic World was built originally to the deity El Uzza ( El's Holy Quraan 23 ; 19 ) , Who is The Egyptian Equivalent of Isis or ( Aset ) . Their Corner Stone They Claim Is A Meteorite That Fell To Earth White As Snow And By The Kisses Of Evil MenTheir Sins Entered It And It Became Blackened ( Al Timidho Hadith 2577 )

This Is One Of The Ridiculous Belief Concerning This Master Builder's Artifacts . They Are Uncertain As To Wether It Existed Before Kadmon ( Adam ) Or Exactly Who , Yet Millions Of Believing Muslims Each Year Go There To Worship A Door And Pray To This Cube Shape Building Sitting In The Center Of The City Now Called Mecca In Saudi Arabic . Thus It Is No Coincidence When I Tell You That In The Judaic Religion They To Stole Things From The Egyptian Culture . The Ten Commandment Of Leviticus 20 ; 1 - 19 Of The Bible Was Taken Directly Out Of The Book Of The Dead , From The ..

Declaration Of Innocence Before The Neteru Of The Tribunal '' Such As . '' Thou Shalt Not Kill '' ( Exodus 20 ; 15 ) , Which By The Way Was Taken From Verse 3 Of The '' Declaration Of Innocence Before The Neteru Of The Tribunal '' Where It States And I Quote ; '' O Swallower Of Shades Who Came Forth From Kernet , I Have Not Slain People '' , So Read '' The Book Of The Dead '' With The Intent Of Overstanding It's Message . ( Coming Forth By Day )

El Katub Shil El Maawut
The Book Of The Dead
Coming Forth By Day
Inscribed By ;
Dr . Malachi Z,York

Scroll Fifty ~ Two
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:10 am 
Servant

In the blessed and holy name of the grear Neter Usir , Son of Geb and Nut , Children of the majestic Amun - Ra

One hundred and twenty ~ five ~ The declaration of innocence before The Neteru of the Tribunal . ( 19 x 2 ) = 38

( 1 ) . O wide - strider who came forth Anu ( helioplis ) , I Have Not Done Wrong .
( 2 ) . O fire - embracer who came from khemennu ( hermopolis ) ancient religious city in middle Al Kam associated with Tehuti ) , I Have Not Robbed .
( 3 ) . O nosey who came forth from Khemennu ( hermopolis ancient religious city in middle Al Kham associated with Tehuri ) . I Have Not Stolen .
( 4 ) . O swallower of shades who came forth from Kernet , I Have Not Slain People .
( 5 ) . O terrible of face who came forth from Rasta ( Rosetjau - name of the Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) . I Have Not Destroyed The Food Offering .

( 6 ) . O ruty ( Double Lion , form of The Sun Deity with Two Lions back to back ) Who came forth from The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' , I Have Not Reduced Measures .
( 7 ) . O he - whose - eyes - are - in - flames who came forth from Asyut ( Ancient Town In Middle Al Kham ) , I Have Not Stolen The Neteru's Property .
( 8 ) . O burning one who came forth from Henensu ( Heracleoplis Religiousa And Political Center On The West Bank In The Middle Al Kham Near Faiyum ) , I Have Not Stolen Food .
( 9 ) . O orderer of flame who came forth from Hettahka ( Memphis - Cult Center Of Ptah ) I Was Not Sullen .
( 10 ) . O he - of - the - cavern who came forth from the west , I Have Not Fornicated
With The Fornicator .

( 11 ) . O he whose face is behind him who came forth from his hole , I Have Not Caused ( Anyone ) To Weep .
( 12 ) . I anointed one who came forth from them the chapel , I Have Not Dissembled .
( 13 ) . O hot-legs who came forth at twilight , I Have Not Transgressed .
( 14 ) . O he - who - is - blood - Who came forth of slaughter , I Have Not Done Grain Profiteering .
( 15 ) . O eater of entrails who came forth from the council of thirty , I Have Not Robbed A Parcel Of Land .

( 16 ) . O master of truth who came forth from hall of two truth , I Have Not Discussed ( Secret ) .
( 17 ) . O strayer who came forth from Bubastis ( Cult City Of Bastet In The Eastern Delta ) I Have Brought No Lawsuits .
( 18 ) . O planter who came forth from Anu ( Heliopolis ) , I Have Not Disputed At All About Property .
( 19 ) . O doubly evil one who came forth from the busirte nome , I Have Not Had Intercourse With A Married Woman .
( 20 ) . O he - who - sees - what - he - has - brought who came forth from the house of father min , I Have Not ( Wrongly ) Copulated ,

( 21 ) . O - he - who - is - over - the - great - ones - who came forth , I Have Not Struck Terror .
( 22 ) . O demolisher who came forth , I Have Not Transgressed .
( 23 ) . O proclaimer of speech who came forth from weryt , I Have Not Been Hot ( - Tempered ) .
24 ) . O youth who came forth from the double scepter nome , I Have Not Been Neglected Of Truthful Words .
( 25 ) . O dark one who came forth from darkness , I Have Not Cursed .

( 26 ) . O - he - who - brings - his offering who who comes forth from Asyut ( Ancient Town In Milldle Al Kham ) I Have Not Been Violent .
( 27 ) . O proclaimer of voice who came forth nedjefet ( A Place In The Region Of Asyut ) . I Have Not Been Impatient .
( 28 ) . O captian who came forth from weten , I Have Not Discussed .
( 29 ) . O possessor of two horns who came forth from Asyut ( Ancient Town In Middle Al Kham ) . I Have Not Been Garrulous In These Matters .
( 30 ) O nefetum who came forth from hettahka ( Memphis - Cult Center Of Ptah ) . I Have Not Done Wrong , I Have Not Done Evil .

( 31 ) . O he - who - acts - as - he - wishes who came forth from antinaipolis ( A Town In Middle Al Kham ) , I Have Not Waded In The Water .
( 32 ) . O father ihy ( Neter Who Represents The Sound Made By The Sistrum And Menat Instrument ) Who came forth from the primordial waters , My Voice Was Not Loud .
( 33 ) . O he - who - prospers - the common - people who came forth Asyut ( Ancient Town In Middle Al Kham ) . I Have Not Cursed A Neteru .
( 34 ) . O uniter of attributes who came forth from the cavern , I Have Not Made Homage .
( 35 ) . O uniter of good who came forth from the cavern .

( 36 ) I Have Not Stolen The Khenef - Cakes From The Blessed .
( 37 ) . O -he - who - bring - his - portion who came forth from the hall of the truth , I Have Not Stolen Hefnu - Cakes Of Youth , ( Nor ) Have I Fettered The Neteru Of My Town .
( 38 ) . O he - who - brightens - the - land - who came forth from faiyum ( Inlake And Marsh Area Of The West Nile , Center Of Crocodile Neter ) . I Have Not Slain Sacred Cattle .
( Coming Forth By Day )

El Katub Shil El Maawut
The Book Of The Dead
Coming Forth By Day
Inscribed By ;
Dr . Malachi Z,York

The Ten Commandments
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:16 am 
Servant

( 1 ) . You are to have no < Akhair > other eloheem except me
( 2 ) . You will not make for yourself any < Fehsel > idol at all , any < Temoonaw > likeness ' In the < Shawmahyim > skies < mahal > above or that is in the planet earth from beneath or in the < mahyim > waters from under the planet earth .
( 3 ) . You will not < shawkhaw > prostrate ' yourself to them , nor < awbad > Slave them ; For I A Yahuwa Eloheek am A < Qannaw > jealous ' El the one < Fawqad > Visiting the < Awwone > Iniquity of the < Awb > Father ' upon the < Bane > Children up to the < Shillaysh > Third ' and < Ribbayah > Fourth generation of them that < Sawnay > Hate me .
( 4 ) You should not take the < Shawme > Name of A Yahuwa Eloheek and use it < Shaww > Falsely for A Yahuwa will not hold him < Nawqaw > Guiltless that takes his < Shame > Falsely .
( 5 ) . Zawkar ' Remember the sabbath day , To keep it < Qawdash > 'Holy ''

( 6 ) . You are not to < Rawtsakh > 'Fight to kill '' .
( 7 ) . You are not to < Nawaf > Commit abominations .
( 8 ) . You will not < Gawnab > Steal
( 9 ) . You are not to < Awnaw > Bear < Shekher > False < Ayd > Witness against your < Rayah > Neighbors frieds '
( 10 ) . You will not < Khawmad > Desire your Israelite neighbor's friends house, You will not < Khawmad > Desire ' your Israelite Neighbor's friends < Ishshaw > Confidante wife , Nor his male slave , Nor his Females slave , Nor his Ox or His ass , Nor anything that is your Israelite's Neighbors , friends .

El Katub Shil El Maawut
The Book Of The Dead
Coming Forth By Day
Inscribed By ;
Dr . Malachi Z,York