All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:40 am 
Servant

Yes, of course it could just be suggestion/self-suggestion. As I said, it could be a psychological need that creates the visions/dreams/memories. But then maybe not. It's good to have an open mind about these things.

By the way, is it me or is this forum a bit dead? I would have thought an Ancient Egypt message board would get non-stop traffic.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:53 am 
Pharaoh

it is lately, indeed... :roll:
i think we have difficulties in finding new interesting subjects that may catch the attention of those that are here since a while... :roll:
I believe this Hathor's is a good one! :wink:

back to topic, I've questioned myself about how the reincarnation could work.
I always found that ifthis could work for one person, then it should be the same for the other people, too. But then I thought that the world's population is increasing during the years, so how could it be possible that everyone has had at least three to four reincarnations? Plus, we are animals, so it should work on all animals the same way?How can we find the rules, if there is any? and how can we be sure that we are actually talking about reincarnation and not anything else that we don't know? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:28 pm 
Servant

maatkara wrote:
it is lately, indeed... :roll:
i think we have difficulties in finding new interesting subjects that may catch the attention of those that are here since a while... :roll:

I hope things change for the better soon.

Quote:
I always found that ifthis could work for one person, then it should be the same for the other people, too. But then I thought that the world's population is increasing during the years, so how could it be possible that everyone has had at least three to four reincarnations? Plus, we are animals, so it should work on all animals the same way?How can we find the rules, if there is any? and how can we be sure that we are actually talking about reincarnation and not anything else that we don't know? :roll:

You 're right, we can't know for sure...maybe we 're dealing with something else...

Now according to Eastern traditions(Buddhism, Hinduism etc), we have a great number of incarnations...As for the whole population increase thing, maybe during previous civilizations that flourished on Earth, the population was again at the same level as today. Then maybe many souls chose to incarnate elsewhere or stay in spirit form until the time was right for them to return...So many possibilities...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:48 am 
Servant

maatkara wrote:
no...curiosity killed the cat!...though I'm a tiger :lol:

good!
so there's no need to worry then

:lol:

I'll tell you what... I am allergic to cats and I doooo prefer tigers!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:59 am 
Servant

maatkara wrote:
did you ever think it was just suggestion?External influences plus our brain and the result is a mess!...I'm not sure about what I exactly feel in some situations...even the attraction we all may feel toward some subjects, or places, can play important role in our feelings...do you agree? :roll:

To be honest, despite I sound (and feel) quite confident, I don't forget to put into account the possibility that it might be a case of a mind job.
I mean... who can really tell me whether my dreams and the hypnosis tests too were just "manipulated" by my brain which for some obscure reason decided to rip apart some of the best films I saw and put them into my mind as if they were memories of my past lives?
I am aware that nothing is mathematically calculable on this matter and that therefore a margin of error is always possible... if not the entire process...
The only logical conclusion I can reach is to listen to my sixth sense and keep my "paws" on the ground too.
That's why reincarnation is one of my favourite topics: it always remains open to debate and there's always something to learn.
:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:02 am 
Servant

Quote:
"Elise"Yes, of course it could just be suggestion/self-suggestion. As I said, it could be a psychological need that creates the visions/dreams/memories. But then maybe not. It's good to have an open mind about these things.

I couldn't agree more

Quote:
By the way, is it me or is this forum a bit dead? I would have thought an Ancient Egypt message board would get non-stop traffic.

I'm new here but I am not new to forums and it's always been an "ups and downs" with traffic... I wouldn't worry too much.
I myself hadn't had the chance to read the whole lot of posts yet...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:29 am 
Servant

Quote:
"maatkara"it is lately, indeed... :roll:
I believe this Hathor's is a good one! :wink:

moo?

Quote:
I always found that ifthis could work for one person, then it should be the same for the other people, too. But then I thought that the world's population is increasing during the years, so how could it be possible that everyone has had at least three to four reincarnations?

This is a very delicate subject... I can tell you what I know (which doesn't necessarily mean the Truth :wink: ).
Not all forms of life must necessarily reincarnate or live in our dimension. The Earth is not the centre of the Universe (not astronomically speaking of course). This planet is teeny weeny therefore if we really want to think in realistic terms... then all we get is a headacke :oops:

Going back to the Earth... this is just the region of the Matter where some non-Matter is with us but not every living being can "see" it.
Reincarnation is one of the ways which crosses matter with non-matter, because you have someone's soul coming back on the Earth.

Soul is non-matter... but it's a huge concentration of Energy and the body is Matter, an engine which can be "driven" by the soul as if it was a car.
Once the car is broken... it can be repaired... but in the end it reaches the point of Death when it can not be repaired anymore.

But not all the souls have the same level of energy and are "close to the sun"(mystically speaking) in the same way, so we have souls who don't need to "drive any car" (or they might ride something we still haven't identified), and others who need it, in order to reach a different "level" of energy.

It's all about Energy. Think about a Pharaoh (no name, just as the concept). He was close to the sun, divine creature, a child of the Gods and a God too in the end, all the love and light he could receive from the Heavens before he was born, during his life and even more after Death...
this was only the start.
What about the energy coming from all the people? Amongst the individual way each person used to support their Pharaoh, the general feeling was of admiration, love, confidence, worship...

He would not have needed to come back. He was so full of Energy that once in Heavens he would have remained there, in fact... each one of the Pharaohs ARE still charged, also because all of us still support them.

But this is not the same for each one of us... and it wasn't thousands of years ago and even today... the more human beings evolved and the less spiritualism has been cultivated. This I believe is the reason why we are more and more... we are loosing the power, we are loosing the pure concept of Love, and the reason why animals are less and less... apart from pollution and global warming... is because they don't loose the concept of real love, which is the strongest energy ever.

As I said, this is my vision squeezed in a few words... it would need whole books to be explained... but then I think I would end up in a mental hospital, unless I adopt a pseudonimous :lol:

Quote:
Plus, we are animals, so it should work on all animals the same way?How can we find the rules, if there is any? and how can we be sure that we are actually talking about reincarnation and not anything else that we don't know? :roll:

we will never be sure.
I have my own thought, built on years and years of researches and debates... but I am not sure...
Even my experience of coma didn't give me 100% of confidence, because if on one side I feel confident that there's a lot behind the barrier... on the other side, medically speaking I was damaged during the coma, and this might be the reason why I see these things as true.
To be honest... I can't judge, misjudge or blame anyone. All I can do is think and debate, which is what I am doing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:07 am 
Servant

Hathor wrote:
But not all the souls have the same level of energy and are "close to the sun"(mystically speaking) in the same way, so we have souls who don't need to "drive any car" (or they might ride something we still haven't identified), and others who need it, in order to reach a different "level" of energy.

It's all about Energy. Think about a Pharaoh (no name, just as the concept). He was close to the sun, divine creature, a child of the Gods and a God too in the end, all the love and light he could receive from the Heavens before he was born, during his life and even more after Death...
this was only the start.
What about the energy coming from all the people? Amongst the individual way each person used to support their Pharaoh, the general feeling was of admiration, love, confidence, worship...

He would not have needed to come back. He was so full of Energy that once in Heavens he would have remained there, in fact... each one of the Pharaohs ARE still charged, also because all of us still support them.

But this is not the same for each one of us... and it wasn't thousands of years ago and even today... the more human beings evolved and the less spiritualism has been cultivated. This I believe is the reason why we are more and more... we are loosing the power, we are loosing the pure concept of Love, and the reason why animals are less and less... apart from pollution and global warming... is because they don't loose the concept of real love, which is the strongest energy ever.

Interesting theory. I too believe that different souls are charged with different levels of energy but only during certain incarnations. In the fullness of time, all souls are equal before God. I mean think about it, if you do believe in a Creator God, is it possible that he created some of his children "lacking" soul energy?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:27 am 
Servant

I don't believe in God as a thing that creates others.
I can see it/her as the "place" we all come from and it's the centre of the Energy we are talking about.
It's not then a question of creating some souls "weaker" than others" but just to have a natural diversity without a specific plan.
Besides, what we are trying to identify is probably still nothing and what appears to be stronger, might even mean weaker if seen from a different perspective.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:15 pm 
Servant

Hathor wrote:
I can see it/her as the "place" we all come from and it's the centre of the Energy we are talking about.
It's not then a question of creating some souls "weaker" than others" but just to have a natural diversity without a specific plan.
Besides, what we are trying to identify is probably still nothing and what appears to be stronger, might even mean weaker if seen from a different perspective.

Hmmm, I must admit, I like your way of thinking. But I still hold a different view. I believe there IS a specific plan that runs thru space and time and binds together our different incarnations. I see enlightenment as the ultimate goal. In order to reach it we need to graduate from the same "college" which simply means we need to learn a number of lessons identical for all of us. It's just the way we choose to learn them that differs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:20 pm 
Servant

As for the perspective issue, yes, I agree, it all depends on your vantage point.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:12 am 
Servant

Elise wrote:
Hathor wrote:

Hmmm, I must admit, I like your way of thinking. But I still hold a different view. I believe there IS a specific plan that runs thru space and time and binds together our different incarnations. I see enlightenment as the ultimate goal. In order to reach it we need to graduate from the same "college" which simply means we need to learn a number of lessons identical for all of us. It's just the way we choose to learn them that differs.

if we are all the same and have to go through the same path, then the population would be periodically the same...
I don't think it works this way... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:50 am 
Servant

Hathor wrote:
if we are all the same and have to go through the same path, then the population would be periodically the same...

Maybe it has been in previous civilizations and we don't know it. Maybe the souls whose bodies perished at the end of different eras(Atlantean, etc) went away, incarnated a few times over on different planets and then started coming back at some point...And at the end of this great cycle maybe the population will drop dramatically again and so on and so forth.

It's a possibility...non?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:37 am 
Pharaoh

I read a science fiction story where there were a limited number of souls & when that number had been born people started to die, oldest first, to provide souls for the newly conceived. I can't remember the authour or title.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:15 pm 
Servant

I defantly believe in recarnation because my teacher is Tut recarnated and I have proof. He knows how Tut was killed, why and by who (it was ay by poison because he wanted to rule) It is acually Ay in Tut's tomb. If you want proof, look in a famous picture of Carter and Tut's tomb, inside they are looking a t a watch, that is my teacher best friends, Sid