All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:21 pm 
Pharaoh

Give us a break jake!
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.htm
Ever heard that there in another part of the mind that is to be developed other than logic, it's called intuitive mind.
You still really believe it's all made up?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:50 pm 
Pharaoh

Yes...
The human mind is capible of a lot--mass dillusion is one of those things. If you really believe something is possible, your mind will leap on any side-ways co-incidence that may be found to help prove that occurrence.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:02 pm 
Pharaoh

These are some of my note's as taken, so I will share here for the forum:

10-12-2000
The important ingredient in this particular group of miracles was the chronological age of the patients. None over twleve. The pineal gland is the third eye of mystical teaching. It's been medically discovered that in children under the age of twelve, the pineal gland is soft and malleable, like clay. In humans past the age of twelve the pineal gland is as hard as a rock, proving what young people secretly believe, that most adults "have rocks in their heads." The pineal gland is the seat of spiritual wisdom. Children have imaginary playmates, who are actually very real-they see and talk with the small faeries and nature spirits-they tell their parents that "Uncle Charlie (dead for several years) sat on my bed last night and told me stories." They do these things until they are so repeadly chastized by adults: " You simply must stop lying. Uncle Charlie could not possible have visited you. He's dead - and there are no such things as druids and faeries and imaginary playmates. Your friend "Peggy' does not exist, so you must stop talking to her aloud as you do. people will think you are crazy" that their third eyes become hard and impotent, blind to real truth. Sometimes spankings accompany the scoldings.
Also with these note's of taking:
http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html
Still all hog wash to ya?
What say you to Atlantis?: Atlantis is only logistical (as in factual) if it can only be proven to your eye sight?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6