All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Do You Believe In Sante Clause?!
Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:34 am
yes hes my idol!! 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Lol who the chicken* is santa clause?! 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Yes i saw mummy kissing santa clause underneath the mistle toe last nite! 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:38 pm 
Egyptian Architect

*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS* wrote:
aawww Hatshepsut76 i totally know how you feel! i would rather be on a massive shopping spree or with my friends rather than sitting around with the fam having old ladies pinch my cheek ( oh the pain!)
Oh I can totally agree :D. My aunts are all aged 50 + (but no grandmas left) and they all are like, "Oh your getting so tall, your so pretty , oh you're getting so old (as in , I'm 15, so not old, i think they just mean, not a kid lol) ." They are so ANNOYING! One acts like a guidance counselor: "If you were describing your life to your future kids based on today, and you could only use 1 word, which word would you choose and why?" Ugh!!! Why did I get stuck with these people!??! That one that I just mentioned is also obsessed with arts and crafts ( not too weird exept for the fact that everytime she enters a scrapbooking contest, she enters the most HIDEOUS pics of me she can find! She thinks their cute! AND she wins, so they get posted in her old ppl crafts store and on the Internet!!!! Oh the shame!!! :lol: ) So yeah, those are the people I am spending my holiday with. And dont even get me started on my senior citizen uncle who thinks I believe in Santa and gets decked out in a Santa Claus suit I am quite certain he stole from the guy @ the mall... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:44 pm 
Egyptian Architect

lol poor mall guy he has no clothes lol jk i know old ppl like that r soo annoying it's like im 15 not 5!! but they give me heaps of money lol so it's all good! my grandpas scare my 4 some reason lol no my uncle would dres up in a santa suit lol he acts like a 8 yr old im more mature then him lol cpt sometimes i join him lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:59 pm 
Egyptian Architect

*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS* wrote:
lol poor mall guy he has no clothes lol jk i know old ppl like that r soo annoying it's like im 15 not 5!! but they give me heaps of money lol so it's all good! my grandpas scare my 4 some reason lol no my uncle would dres up in a santa suit lol he acts like a 8 yr old im more mature then him lol cpt sometimes i join him lol
LOL :lol: . But I totally feel the same way they treat me like a little kid!!! And even worse the only one who gives me money is my grandpa. and everytime i hug him he static eletrocutes me!!! haha. my other relatives presents are horrible: LL Bean gift cards and like, empty photo albums from the weird crafty ones. Oh yeah and last year my uncles girlfriend gave me a hideous staticy sweater with snowflakes and Hawaii flowers on it plus a weird matted furry collar from Old Navy. It's disgusting!!! LOL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:04 pm 
Egyptian Architect

omg i can't stop laughing my grandpa electrocutes me too! lol he rubbes his beard onto my head lol n i get shocks lok n i gotta squint my eyes to stop the pain! o old ppl gotta luv em! i just dont want to become one! lol how about those old women who grow hair on theire chins lol now that is freaky lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:19 am 
Scribe

Unas said:

Quote:
Nordic skiing - could that be an equivelant to cross-country skiing? It's pretty much going on a flat surface and propelling yourself, rather than letting gravity do the work.

Yes, nordic skiing is cross-country skiing...I've never learnt skiing "letting gravity do the work" :wink: :lol: ... :oops:
And I love looking trees, animals and snow falling on my hair...And if I do "slalom" I can't stop in the middle of the ski slope, of course. :lol:
This year, during the first week of March, my schoolfriends will go skiing but I won't...err...Out of our school, expecially during trips, they have a sort of "metamorphosis" that makes them totally hateful! I "love" them but, this year, I'm quite depressed so I prefer staying in my classroom, doing physics exercices (grrr! :evil: ) and chatting with 4 other friends. But I'm a little sad because "my love"' will go skiing and...I won't see him for a week...But...It doesn't metter, I'll see him when He'll come back! :roll: :D

Chiara :o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:38 pm 
Egyptian Architect

oh chiara just imagine the moment he gets back you an give him a big welcome back kiss!! hell be cold and u can warm him up lol!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:58 am 
Prince/Princess

Oooh, that's sooooooooo romantic!!! :oops: 8) I really like your new avatar, Chiara! ^^ Anyway, I never went to skiing. :? Sports are not my things, lol ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:07 am 
Scribe

To *EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS* : Wow! I'd like to do that, yes! 8) He's so handsome...beautiful...and also crazy guy! :wink: :D I've noticed that I love him since I heard him singing my favourite song (and it is not a famous song!)...Love love love! ....errr...excuse me! I'm fool! :lol:

To Lostris : Thank you! I love this avatar and I think it resembles me 8) ...so I decided to put it on the board. Well, maybe I'll use again my "Kiya avatar"...I love it too!

Ciao ciao

Chiara :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:40 pm 
Egyptian Architect

lol chiara your no fool! everyone is in love at one stage in theire lives! i was once! hhmm he sounds so scrumptous!! good luck with it all!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:41 pm 
Servant

well...yep it's the most cold time of the year. it dose not snow in flrioda :( :cry: it rains and rains and...yep. i'll be writing all the holiday since stupid school is out :D 8) od and i live in florida thats right well there is sun shine through the rain. oh wait thats gold :D :D :D from tut's tomb i'll be going there yes indeed. the sun shine state shall rise again *hoot holler* kidding but thats what i'll be doning that and figting with my sisters. you know they say it's the most wonderful time of the year but really its the most violent time i mean cats get zapped by christmas ligts.
people burn them selfs with eggnog *yuck*! and a very fat man in red bust open you chiminny. plus there family fued. oh well it's raining agian
and im dreaming of a wet christmas. :cry: with gold :D :D :D :P