All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Have you ever been to Egypt?
yes, and I want to return as soon as possible! 48%  48%  [ 12 ]
yes, but I don't want to return 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
no, but I really want to visit Egypt!!!! 48%  48%  [ 12 ]
no, and I don't want to visit!!! (I think no-one will vote for this... or I just hope) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 25

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:14 am 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Don't forget the sweat glistening on their chests in the hot Egyptian sun, as they are rowing, then of course they can have a break so they can feed us grapes and honey. And then suddenly a drop of honey falls onto my breast, and he gently.............oh dear, look what you've started.

I think our little journey to Egypt is about to turn KTO into a Rated R site. :shock:

Quote:
Oh, so you like to watch, eh?

See what I mean? (And, yes, I do. :twisted: )

Quote:
Hmm, right now, to me everything is sexy.

Well, then, for once in my life I won't disappoint.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:02 am 
Pharaoh

kmt_sesh wrote:
I think our little journey to Egypt is about to turn KTO into a Rated R site. :shock:

Ohhhhh....this is rich!!!! :lol: 8) And with me...it'll be either NC-17 or XXX...NEVER rated R, Kmt, you're thinking too small... :shock: :lol: 8)

Quote:
Don't forget the sweat glistening on their chests in the hot Egyptian sun, as they are rowing, then of course they can have a break so they can feed us grapes and honey. And then suddenly a drop of honey falls onto my breast, and he gently.............oh dear, look what you've started.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) Heck yes, I started the perversion!!! Glistening...chests...kilts...wind blows...EEEEEEEE!!!!! *Dies happily...revives self* Gah...ummm...wow... :shock: I should stop NOW before anything gets outta hand!!! :o :shock:

By the way Kmt, buddy...You shall not disappoint!! Actually, you will amuse and entertain!! Yay! :lol: :lol: 8) Cause you're cool like that, and can get away with anything. :D 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:21 am 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Cause you're cool like that, and can get away with anything.

LOL Who, me? I never get away with anything. I'm always the one getting caught. :x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:36 am 
Pharaoh

kmt_sesh wrote:
LOL Who, me? I never get away with anything. I'm always the one getting caught. :x

Awwww...

...You and I are in the same boat. :shock: Except when I skipped some of my classes back in High School...I was a little sneak back then. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Ah, the good old days... :cry: Imma stop gettin' old at 18, right now!! It all ends here!!! :cry: :lol: :lol: 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:30 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Ah, the good old days... Imma stop gettin' old at 18, right now!! It all ends here!!!

What do you mean, "It all ends right here"? You're still so young and fresh. Why, there's a whole world of pain and hardship yet to discover.

My, aren't I the optomist? :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:48 pm 
Scribe

Quote:
Except when I skipped some of my classes back in High School...I was a little sneak back then.

I'll second that! :P :oops:
Quote:
Imma stop gettin' old at 18, right now!! It all ends here!!!

:lol: That's what I said when I was 18..but since then I've learned so much and experianced alot, and I'm not finished either.
Quote:
Why, there's a whole world of pain and hardship yet to discover.

True stories, but you learn how to deal with them and you move on, it's what it's all about.

I've learned that time is passing faster than we think and I made a promise to myself that I can't die without going to Egypt, and I will keep that promise. So I will try my hardest to make that happen, the sooner the better. It's best to travel when you're young, you know?

I LOVE EGYPT!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:07 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
It's best to travel when you're young, you know?

Well, of course that's true. The older you get, the less of your life you have to travel. Better grab it while there's something to grab.

Life, I mean.

And I'll second your I LOVE EGYPT!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:10 pm 
Scribe

Quote:
Better grab it while there's something to grab.

Life, I mean.

He, what else would I grab? I know what you would grab. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:12 pm 
Prince/Princess

It's a good thing this forum doesn't come with subtitles or we'd be banned.

So, what about it, girl? You and tutness ready to row me to Egypt? Might be the only way I can afford to go there. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:17 pm 
Scribe

Quote:
So, what about it, girl? You and tutness ready to row me to Egypt?

Count me in, just as long as you wear that kilt you were talking about. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:42 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Count me in, just as long as you wear that kilt you were talking about.

I'll wear the kilt and smear myself with oils. And I'll stand at the bow like What's-His-Face in the film Titanic and shout "I'm king of the world!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:50 pm 
Scribe

LOL better be careful, the wind might blow your kilt up, and then you would have to row the boat because let's face it, how can I do it if I'm blind? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:03 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
LOL better be careful, the wind might blow your kilt up, and then you would have to row the boat because let's face it, how can I do it if I'm blind?

ZING!

You got me there. Ouch. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:22 pm 
Scribe

Quote:
You got me there. Ouch.

Yeah, that's right, I got you there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:01 pm 
Pharaoh

WHOA WHOA!!!!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION HERE!!!!! Kmt is right, if there WAS any subtitles in here, We'd be banned a long time ago... :shock: :o

Quote:
LOL better be careful, the wind might blow your kilt up, and then you would have to row the boat because let's face it, how can I do it if I'm blind?

Meh-heh....wow...that was harsh, hehe. :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwww, poor Kmt, we still love you!!! ^____^

So..let's start our journey then!! I'm all packed and stuff!! Yay!! The Tutness is going to Egypt...wow that made...ummm...no sense?! :P :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Who wants to join us? We'll have a whole fleet of the KTO crew going!!!! This'll be awesome!!!! W00t!!! :wink: 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next