All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Have you ever been to Egypt?
yes, and I want to return as soon as possible! 48%  48%  [ 12 ]
yes, but I don't want to return 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
no, but I really want to visit Egypt!!!! 48%  48%  [ 12 ]
no, and I don't want to visit!!! (I think no-one will vote for this... or I just hope) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 25

Have you ever been to Egypt? :)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:17 am 
Prince/Princess

I'm just interested in. :) Have you ever been to Egypt? And if yes, what was your opinion about it? Positive and negative facts, too. :) How did you like it? And if not, do you want to travel to Egypt once? If you ask me, I was in Egypt twice, and I really like it, but... never enough, you know! I wanna return a million times! ;) Whats's your opinion?
Kisses
Lostris

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:14 pm 
Gods/Goddesses

Never been there :cry:

Hope to go there soon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:33 am 
Pharaoh

Not yet, but it's one of my life's dreams!!! I'll die happy when I see Tut and Akhenaten over there!!! Tut's tomb, yes, and Akhenaten's gynormous statues!!! 8) 8) 8) If all goes well, I can go with my sister and my grandma next year, yaaay!!!! ^_____^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:39 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
I'll die happy when I see Tut and Akhenaten over there!!! Tut's tomb, yes, and Akhenaten's gynormous statues!!!

Hey, tutness. I'm glad you clarified with Tut's tomb and Akhenaten's statues, because were you actually to see Tut and Akhenaten walking around over there, chances are you'd already be dead, too!

If I had the available finances, by the way, you can bet I'd be on a plane for Egypt tomorrow. For that matter, someone loan me a canoe and I'll paddle over there!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:20 pm 
Scribe

Hey, I have a canoe! Just kidding, you know, cuz I'm Canadian, eh?

In the future, when I have the means to travel overseas, Egypt is the first place I'll go to. I want to go so badly, it itches. And when I think about standing beside the sphinx, I get goosebumps.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:04 am 
Pharaoh

I've been several times. I have not yet visited the oases yet.
I wnt on the Lake Nasser cruise - the only difference about the amount you see on a 3/4 day cruise & a 7 day one was the amount of time you get at Abu simbel so if you arearranging your own trip (& the cruises have not changed) I would take a 3/4 day cruise plus a stay at Abu simbel.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:10 am 
Pharaoh

kmt_sesh wrote:
Hey, tutness. I'm glad you clarified with Tut's tomb and Akhenaten's statues, because were you actually to see Tut and Akhenaten walking around over there, chances are you'd already be dead, too!

If I had the available finances, by the way, you can bet I'd be on a plane for Egypt tomorrow. For that matter, someone loan me a canoe and I'll paddle over there!

Yeah...right....like they'd be REALLY walking around over there. Actually, I'd be scared...mummies and such...stupid stereotypes... :cry: :lol: Buddy, you know I'm not THAT crazy to say "Oh, yeah, Imma go and see Tut and Akhenaten at that one resort and take pictures with them for $15.99!!" There's the Luxor in Vegas for that. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Except no Akhenten...which is sad. :? :cry:

I don't have a canoe...would a raft do? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:05 am 
Prince/Princess

Daniella wrote:
Quote:

Well, there you go. I'll bet it's already full of back bacon and Molson, so we're all set. We can take tutness along and I'll sit in the middle while you two ladies paddle. :D

the_tutness_is_here wrote:
Quote:
"Oh, yeah, Imma go and see Tut and Akhenaten at that one resort and take pictures with them for $15.99!!"

Now, tutness, you know the ghosts of Tut and Akhenaten wouldn't even know what "$15.99" is. They were kings, so you would have to pay them mountains of tribute for that photo (gold, precious stones, textiles, ivory, exotic animals, choice wines, a dancing pygmy or two).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:05 pm 
Pharaoh

kmt_sesh wrote:
Daniella wrote:
Quote:

Well, there you go. I'll bet it's already full of back bacon and Molson, so we're all set. We can take tutness along and I'll sit in the middle while you two ladies paddle. :D

the_tutness_is_here wrote:
Quote:
"Oh, yeah, Imma go and see Tut and Akhenaten at that one resort and take pictures with them for $15.99!!"

Now, tutness, you know the ghosts of Tut and Akhenaten wouldn't even know what "$15.99" is. They were kings, so you would have to pay them mountains of tribute for that photo (gold, precious stones, textiles, ivory, exotic animals, choice wines, a dancing pygmy or two).

Ah, sorry, forgive me my friend, I meant mass amounts of awesome tributes to the famous kings. Actually, It'd be worth it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll even throw in a Hummer Limo and teach them to drive. :shock: We're doomed... :lol: :lol: 8)

HANG ON A SEC...making the girls do ALL the work, what is that!? :lol: :lol: :lol: What ever happened to women's rights!? How about THIS: you can paddle for the both of us, since your SUCH a gentlemen. :D 8) :lol: And we love you!!! :lol: 8) :lol: Because you're cool like that. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:48 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Ah, sorry, forgive me my friend, I meant mass amounts of awesome tributes to the famous kings. Actually, It'd be worth it!!! I'll even throw in a Hummer Limo and teach them to drive. We're doomed...

LOL I see a white stretch Hummer Limo all the time here in my Chicago neighborhood. I love Hummers, but that monstrosity is just too much! It has very dark-tinted windows, so I'm sure Akhenaten wouldn't like it--none of the commoners could see and adore him.

Quote:
HANG ON A SEC...making the girls do ALL the work, what is that!? What ever happened to women's rights!? How about THIS: you can paddle for the both of us, since your SUCH a gentlemen.

Hey, I'm all for women's rights, but as they say, age before beauty. You're both young and strong and I'm a feeble old man (well, at 39, I sure feel like one, and in ancient Egypt I would be one).

In fact, while you two are paddling me across the Atlantic Ocean, I was hoping you'd also be fanning me and feeding me grapes. That's not pushing it, is it? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:43 pm 
Scribe

Quote:
We can take tutness along and I'll sit in the middle while you two ladies paddle.

Yay! A kmt_sesh sandwich! Yumm. :D
Quote:
I was hoping you'd also be fanning me and feeding me grapes. That's not pushing it, is it?

Nope, not at all.... and may you choke on the seeds. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:43 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Nope, not at all.... and may you choke on the seeds.

Oh, I see...it's okay to have a kmt_sesh sandwich, but no grapes with that?

Okay, how about M&Ms?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:48 pm 
Pharaoh

kmt_sesh wrote:
LOL I see a white stretch Hummer Limo all the time here in my Chicago neighborhood. I love Hummers, but that monstrosity is just too much! It has very dark-tinted windows, so I'm sure Akhenaten wouldn't like it--none of the commoners could see and adore him.

Ah, yes, Hummers and Escalades and all kinds of fancy cars are roaming all over Florida. :shock: I figured Akhenaten was a big guy...he can sit on top of the limo or go up through the sun roof and parade-wave to all the adoring fans! :lol: 8) Tut too, but in a convertable...a smaller car....still fancy and rich, though. :shock: I'm gonna draw that!!!! Lemme get back to you. :wink: :lol:

kmt_sesh wrote:
Hey, I'm all for women's rights, but as they say, age before beauty. You're both young and strong and I'm a feeble old man (well, at 39, I sure feel like one, and in ancient Egypt I would be one).

In fact, while you two are paddling me across the Atlantic Ocean, I was hoping you'd also be fanning me and feeding me grapes. That's not pushing it, is it? :lol:

I may be young, but dude, I have NO upper body strength!!! :cry: :lol: I'm not that strong...if I was...I'd be rich by now. :D And yer NOT feeble!!!!!! :x 8)

If you want to be fed grapes, go rent an Egyptian Pharaoh's boat, hire fanners and grape-feeders and musicians and servants and have a good day! :lol: :lol: 8)

...I'd SOOOOOO rent a Pharaoh's boat if there ever WAS one made...*Sighs dreamily* :oops: :lol: :lol: 8)

But.....as for me and Danielle, we can be queens and get our own boats and....wow...fantasy!!! Hot Egyptian men dressed in kilts, the sexy chests, oh my lord, it's...it's so beautiful!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :shock: :o :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:26 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
If you want to be fed grapes, go rent an Egyptian Pharaoh's boat, hire fanners and grape-feeders and musicians and servants and have a good day!

Well, it so happens we have a pharaoh's boat at the Field Museum in Chicago. It was buried outside the pyramid of Senusret III. And your mention of kingly boats is rather striking, so I have a better idea: we can take that to Egypt instead of a canoe! Now, it's over 3,800 years old, so you can imagine it needs some repairs. :lol: I don't mind if you and Daniella get on that right away, and then we can all head to Egypt. You two can row. I'll watch.

Quote:
we can be queens...wow...fantasy!!! Hot Egyptian men dressed in kilts, the sexy chests, oh my lord, it's...it's so beautiful!!!!!!!!

Sure, you two can be queens. We'll arrive in style. I wouldn't mind dressing in a kilt, but I can't promise the overall effect will be terribly sexy. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:20 pm 
Scribe

Quote:
But.....as for me and Danielle, we can be queens and get our own boats and....wow...fantasy!!! Hot Egyptian men dressed in kilts, the sexy chests, oh my lord, it's...it's so beautiful!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the sweat glistening on their chests in the hot Egyptian sun, as they are rowing, then of course they can have a break so they can feed us grapes and honey. And then suddenly a drop of honey falls onto my breast, and he gently.............oh dear, look what you've started.
Quote:
You two can row. I'll watch.

Oh, so you like to watch, eh? :lol:
Quote:
Sure, you two can be queens. We'll arrive in style. I wouldn't mind dressing in a kilt, but I can't promise the overall effect will be terribly sexy.

Hmm, right now, to me everything is sexy.