All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:48 pm 
Prince/Princess

I agree with you 100%, maatkara. We're behind you, Claude II, and you can count on us. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:21 pm 
Gods/Goddesses

:cry:

We're all with you, Claude!

Nick

Last edited by Ramsekh on Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:39 am 
Pharaoh

Sometimes people pull through though, and sometimes their illnesses even prove beneficial to their cause. Look at Stephen Hawking- he was also diagnosed with a form of Motor Neurone disease in the sixties, and yet he has managed to outlive his doctors' expectations by many years.

I only hope that you find some way to take advantage of the situation. Perhaps you can tour the world, as a terminally ill friend of my parents' is doing now (I must say- I envy them!), or use the ilness to support your cause, to bring your quest to the public eye. Motor Neurone disease has certainly made many make front page news. Everyone from obscure tennis players to highly brilliant physicists to violinists have found sympathetic supporters who aided their causes.

You have our assistance in this difficult time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:54 am 
Prince/Princess

It's very hard to be strong in times like this, and when I read your post, for some minutes, I couldn't do anything. But as I have known from your posts, you're a sane person who can fight if it's needed - so it's really time for that, I think. You have to be strong now, and I'm sure you can be healthy one day. Please don't stop writing here - you know, we all love you and we're able to help if it's needed. So, as Maatkara said, you can count on us... Everytime.

Innumerable kisses
Reka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:46 am 
Prince/Princess

Yes, I agree both with my friend Serena and with Reka too! I think Reka is right when she tells you to do everything you do to feel yourself full of joy, and, please, rely on us all for everything you need!
Psus told about Stephen Hawking... I admire him, because although his illness he is a great phisician and he writes many books... I think that to do everything you like is the greatest way to feel you alive!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:28 pm 
Pharaoh

I am saddened to learn of your illness. It is never pleasant to be sick as I also live with illness everyday of my life.
I hope you can rest assured in the thought that nobody is gauranteed another moment and I also hope that you do not leave this site.
I understand your desire to live life to it's fullest with what is most important to you; especially after being addressed with such sudden life altering new's. This is as it should be. I hope every day will fill you with a sense of peace, happiness, fullness and joy of what is called life. No two second's are ever the same; meaning there is really no such thing as spiritual death. Our physical body we will shed but our spirit will remain; constantly changing as we watch the second's go by.
Again I hope you feel as well as can be and our love and peace to you... as I will speak for everyone here at KTO! We would love for you to stay if it is important to you. If not may you fly like an eagle soar's!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:41 pm 
Prince/Princess

I can't add much to the sentiments already expressed by the other members. They have said it so well.
But I do want to wish you strength for the coming time.

Anneke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:40 pm 
Pharaoh

Claude II
has been asking to post this to you all...

Hi again
Could you please post this at the forum for me
I´d like to answer all the nice words you all are
giving me at KingTut

Mvh Thomas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everybody
I am overwhelmed of all this and its really warms me in this
days of battle. You are one big bunch of vice people
and if you are generation that will take over when today's
archeologist is resigning then I am convinced that many
good things will happen in the future :)

Since I have trouble writing there can take sometime between
my answers but I am watching you and follows what happening
here, and as soon as my speech software has learned my
"Not so bad English" there will probably be back to topic ... he he
"Arguing with Claude"

Once again thanks for this overwhelming support :)

Claude II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:35 am 
Pharaoh

Claude II,
I'm sure this is a most difficult time for you, one of great sadness, overwhelming panic-attacks, a complete sense of "Why me?", and hope you soon come to terms with all of your insecurities, and realize that all of us here wish you the very best in the time left for you. We're all here for you, I am sure. If you want to "speak" to anyone privately, I'm sure we'd all be more that honored to try and help find acceptence and peace. Feel free to call on any of us at anytime.
I'm sorry it took so long for me to post. It was merely a case of what to say for me!
I have enjoyed reading all of your comments on this board--completely disagreed with most, but enjoyed your passionate postings!
Call on me anytime you want...

Osiris II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:50 pm 
Egyptian Architect

I am very sorry to learn of your illness, Claude II. I lost a beloved Aunt to ALS. You have my warmest wishes and support always. Hang in there...we are all with you!

Sincerely,

Nathan
a.k.a. Niankhkhnum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:30 am 
Pharaoh

This remains the most dramatic of threads on King Tut One.

Having re-read it, I want to apologise retrospectively for theoccasionally insulting nature of my posts. The Chicago Fields Museum is not 'globally unimportant'. Hawass does however, remain deeply irritating to me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:51 am 
Scribe

I've noticed the original thread here is now 3 years old. Does anyone have any news on Claude II?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 am 
Pharaoh

I still have his mail...sometimes I sent some messages, but I never received any feed back. I have no more news about Thomas and wish to. If any of you might receive something, please let me know! I will do the same.

I was only trying to review some old posts and felt here.....it's curious, like the fact that Psusenne I is back aswell :wink:

A big hug to Thomas.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm 
Pharaoh

If you are going to get back things that were exported legitimatly under previous laws you should be concistant and revise punishements for all crimes - compensate criminals who were convicted under old harsh laws etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 am 
Pharaoh

uh? :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next