All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 

Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:44 am 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:04 am
Posts:705
Location: Valle d'Aosta- Italy
yes, Kmt_sesh, indeed you were a little unkind! :wink: ...but I think you were just kiddin'...maybe Claude II is a little busy in this period...I hope he'll be back soon, because as you correctly wrote he contributes a lot to the discussions and....is a nice guy, though! :P


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:46 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Sun May 25, 2003 8:15 am
Posts:501
bel wrote:
Psusennes I wrote:
You do know that DM will just block your IP address. So you will not even be able to VISIT the site. Try LEAVING.[/Th whomquote]
To whom are you replying to here, if you don't mind please?


Psusennes I to whom were you referring in your post? Ther reason I ask is because I personally have had problem's w/this site as of late and most time's as not it is a pain to log on!


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:58 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Posts:914
Location: Long Beach, CA
He's talking about a very irritating child, coolgirl808, coolgirl13, rebel13 and guest.


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:20 am 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Sun May 25, 2003 8:15 am
Posts:501
Osiris II wrote:
He's talking about a very irritating child, coolgirl808, coolgirl13, rebel13 and guest.

Thank's for the reply! :)


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:00 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Sun May 25, 2003 8:15 am
Posts:501
Do you also think that the alignment of the Giza Pyramid's with the belt of Orion is mere co-incidence and/or rubbish?


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:37 am 
Prince/Princess
Offline

Joined:Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:45 am
Posts:211
Location: Roma, Italy
According to me, it's neither a coincidence, nor rubbish. I think that we all know that the Egyptians had a deep knowledge of maths and astronomy. That is why I think that the alignment fo the three pyramids with the Orion belt is real. Many other people, like scientists say it's rubbish... what is difficult for me to understand is why they are completely convincedthat what they say it's the REAL truth...


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:08 am 
Prince/Princess
Offline

Joined:Thu May 05, 2005 8:23 am
Posts:384
Location: Miskolc, Hungary
Yes, I agree with Hatshepsut76. I don't think it's rubbish, of course not. Egyptian is one of the cleaverest an most sophisticated ancient cultures, and, as Hatshepsut already said, they were very good at astronomy. And, they couldn't take big buildings like the pyramids just where it looks fine, right? Well, I really don't know much about astronomy, but I think this has a kind of meaning, too, not? Like everything in Egyptian culture. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:01 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Sun May 25, 2003 8:15 am
Posts:501
Psusennes I wrote:
Thanks a lot Bel. Unfortunately it is now completely overcast. I doubt I'll be able to see the blue of the sky- let alone Mars! Astrology is pretty hilarious, especially when you scientifically analyse the few pieces of jargon that are inserted: Just a few days ago I read "Today the Sun's retrograde through Arctunus will bring x,y and z into your life." How do you know it's rubbish? The Sun never has a retrograde orbit. Ever! How many times have you seen the sun rise twice in the same day? Hehehe. It's funny.

Oh, and the main law that I can recall off the top of my head for Newtonian physics is:

g x M1 x M2 / d squared = Force

Where g equals the gravitational constant, M1 is the mass of the first body, M2 is the mass of the second body, d is the distance between them, and the equation generates the force in Newtons between the two bodies.


I was reading last evening and thought of you as I read this:
Mind differentiates, creates boundaries, definitions, because mind cannot work w/out definition's, without boundaries. The more clear-cut the boundaries, the better the possiblity for the mind to work. So mind cuts, divides, chops, everything.
Religion is a dissolving of boundaries in order to move to the undifferentiated where there is no definition, where there is no limit to anything, where everything moves into everything else, where everything is everything else. You cannot cut, you cannot chop existence. The consequences are bound to be very different in each approach. By the scientific approach, by dividing chopping, you can come only to dead parrticles, atoms, because life is something which cannot be cut into divisions. And the moment you cut it, it is no more there. It is as if someone goes to study a symphony by studying each single note. Each single note is part of the symphony, but it is not the symphony. The symphony is created by many notes dissolving into each other. You cannot study symphony by studying notes.
I cannot study you by studying your parts, you are not just a total of parts, you are more than that. When you divide and cut and analyze, life disappears; only dead parts are left. That is why science will never be capable of knowing what life is, and whatsoever is known through science will be about death - matter - it will never be about life, of knowing the parts, the dead parts. It may be capable of manipulating life, but still life is not known, not even touched. Life remains unknowable for science. By the very method of its technology, its methodology, by the very approach, life cannot be known through it.
That is why science goes on denying - denying anything else other than matter. The very approach debars any contact with that which is life. And vice versa happens also; if you move deeply into religion, you will start denying matter. Matter is illusion, it is not there; it simply appears to be. Science goes on denying life, the divine conssciousness, Deeper religious experiences go on denying matter - all that it natural. If you look at life w/out differentiation, matter dissappears. Matter is life divided, differentiated. Matter means life defined, analyzed into parts.
So, of coarse, if you look at life indifferentiatedly and become part of it, in a deep participation, if you become one with existensce, it is. Consciousness is just a by-product, it is not substantial; it is just a function of matter. If you divide life, then consciousness disappears, becomes illusionary. Then only matter is.
What I am intending to say to you is this: Existence is one. If you approach it through analysis, it appears material; dead. If you appraoch it through participation, it appears as life, as divine, as consciouness, If you approach it through science there is no possiblity of any deep bliss happening to you, because with dead matter bliss is impossible. At the most it can only be illusionary Only with a deep participation is bliss possible. :P


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:05 am 
Egyptian Architect
Offline

Joined:Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts:112
Location: Sweden
maatkara wrote:
yes, Kmt_sesh, indeed you were a little unkind! :wink: ...but I think you were just kiddin'...maybe Claude II is a little busy in this period...I hope he'll be back soon, because as you correctly wrote he contributes a lot to the discussions and....is a nice guy, though! :P


Thanks for your kind words
The reason I have been gone for this time is because I have been to Hospital
There they found out that I have Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS),
commonly known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
So my days are counted the Doctor gives me 1-3 years.
Thats why I have been so silent lately

I also like to take the moment and say a few words to you all.
Never let a dream be just a dream because tomorrow it might
be to late to fulfill it.

If you believe strongly in something dont ever give up fighting for it
Never be afraid to say "I am sorry" because to morrow it might be to late.

You are all young agar people with hopes and dreams never sit on the
second lane and wait for someone to take you there, go out and
create your own destiny.

Finally to all you who have enriched me with heavy good debates
thanks those are moment I keep closest to me
Its with tears in my heart I am signing of for good

Many thanks from Claude II


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:16 pm 
Prince/Princess
Offline

Joined:Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:45 am
Posts:211
Location: Roma, Italy
Claude... it's so sad to hear bad things like those you say... :(
It's my opinion that everyone here have appreciated the message of hope you sent to us all... Try to fight with all your force against it!!!


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:39 pm 
Scribe
Offline

Joined:Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:03 am
Posts:76
Location: North of Italy
I agree with all the thing that my friend Hatshepsut said...I've never known you (I'm one of the newest logged in this wonderful forum) but reading your posts I've noticed your true passion in Egypt and your innovative ideas and opinions.
Thanks for this wonderful words you posted
Quote:
I also like to take the moment and say a few words to you all.
Never let a dream be just a dream because tomorrow it might
be to late to fulfill it.

If you believe strongly in something dont ever give up fighting for it
Never be afraid to say "I am sorry" because to morrow it might be to late.

You are all young agar people with hopes and dreams never sit on the
second lane and wait for someone to take you there, go out and
create your own destiny.

Finally to all you who have enriched me with heavy good debates
thanks those are moment I keep closest to me
Its with tears in my heart I am signing of for good

We're here...

Best wishes

Chiaraal


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:39 pm 
Prince/Princess
Offline

Joined:Fri May 13, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts:350
Location: Chicago, IL
Very wise words, Claude II. I really like what you wrote. Let me express how sorry I am that this difficult challenge has been thrown in your path. I am also pretty new to this forum, and though you and I have argued in the past, please know it is nothing personal. I get the feeling from what you write and from the passion you express that you're a very strong person. I hope you can stick around KTO and keep sharing debates with us because you help to keep things interesting here...and maybe we can help you with your spirits. :D


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:10 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:00 am
Posts:912
Location: England
I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. You have my support with you, and everyone else's I'm sure. Everyone will help you pull through this difficult time, and who knows, there is still much still being decided now in Egypt, and even one year is long enough to make worlds of change that will outlast us all.


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:55 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Mon May 09, 2005 9:22 am
Posts:574
Location: The palace of Tutness!
After reading Claude II's post, I was rather dumbfounded at shocked to hear of his disease--though I'm not really familiar with it--and touched deeply by his words. I'm very sorry and very saddened to hear this...it's not fair!!! Claude II, believe it or not, you're the life of the party when it comes to debates...and you express your emotions with such a great pride and strong confidence...I admire that. ^_^

It's just so sad... :cry: I hate these kinds of things, I HATE death...it's one of my worse fears in the entire world. However, I'll support you in your time of need, along with everyone else on here. Be sure to live life to the fullest!! ^_^


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:57 pm 
Pharaoh
Offline

Joined:Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:04 am
Posts:705
Location: Valle d'Aosta- Italy
Claude,
I felt a dagger in my heart while reading your words...and I know that you can imagine that everybody is feeling sorry for that, and that you'll have to fight hard against this, but just because of what you correctly wrote in your last post, don't drop!...you have to be strong!...and please rely on us everytime you might need it! I believe that everybody will agree with me on this. So, don't stop writing and discussing here, if it can be of any help. Even if we are all spread all over the world, you can count on us, just call and we'll be "there" for you!

At least this is my thought...

with so much love,

Serena


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


  Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by web designer custom , optymalizacja seo pozycjonowanie stron pozycjonowanie
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group