All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

do think that someone will find cloepatra tomb ?
Poll ended at Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:58 am
yes 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
noway 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
it will be too hard for someone to do that 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:30 pm 
Pharaoh

Lostris wrote:
Karina is right. We're here to talk about ancient Egyptian things, and make friends from all around the world. You're getting very annoying with this fool pharaoh thing!!! Are you 8 years old???!!! Please don't register once more because we know who you are. I'm sure you could post some interesting things and make friends as a servant or a scribe.

LET'S END THIS...NOW.

First of all, I could care less about the number of posts that I type...When I first came on here, I wanted to make friends and share my theories and gain more knowledge. The friends I've met so far are so intelligent, and so brilliant, that at first I was afraid to post, because I felt intimidated. However, as time passed, I realized that I had nothing to be afraid of, and everyone on here is nice ONLY when you respect them and listen to thier opinoins, NOT posting every five seconds about random nonsense.

Coolgirl, this REALLY is the last straw. It's spamming, not posting, and you're only proving to people that you are a fool. Don't be a fool, and start using your brain--God gave you that for a REASON. I'm sorry I sound mean, but this madness really has to stop. It make no sense whatsoever!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:19 am 
Scribe

Now...after all the topics that coolgirl posted...I'd like to purpose something.
Why don't we eliminate the "topic calculation"?!?
I think it would take off all the problems...but I'm not shure!
What do you all think about this? No more "tomb robbers"..."scribes"...and also "pharaohs"....The important rule of everyone in this forum does not derive from the number of topics but from their importance....

Chiara :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:01 pm 
Servant

chiaraal wrote:
Now...after all the topics that coolgirl posted...I'd like to purpose something.
Why don't we eliminate the "topic calculation"?!?
I think it would take off all the problems...but I'm not shure!
What do you all think about this? No more "tomb robbers"..."scribes"...and also "pharaohs"....The important rule of everyone in this forum does not derive from the number of topics but from their importance....

Chiara :shock:

Maybe instead of getting rid of the little titles, couldn't a moderator or administrator just make her Pharoah? then she would realise that there really is no difference between that and tomb robber, scribe stc. and then *hopefully* she will either post relevant things or she will go and annoy someone else.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:13 pm 
Prince/Princess

What you posted is not wrong, but I don't think it's a thing that could be done.... and, even if moderators could do this, do you think it could make her understand that it should be better for her to post more comprehensive messages? I'm not sure of this...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:22 pm 
Khepri
'He Who is Coming into Being'
Appearance:

Man with the head of a scarab
A scarab beetle

Khepri was a god of creation, the movement of the sun, and rebirth.
The scarab beetle lays its eggs in a ball of dung. Then, it rolls the ball along the ground until the young beetles are ready to hatch.

When the young beetles are ready, they crawl out of the ball.

Khepri scarab
The ancient Egyptians believed that the beetles just appeared from nowhere- as they believed that their creator god had appeared from nowhere. Thus, they thought that the scarab beetle was special.

In certain creation stories, Khepri is connected with the god Atum. He is also connected with the sun god Ra who pushed the sun through the sky every day.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:43 am 
Pharaoh

Karina and Chiara,
I can understand what you say, but it won't happen that she will become suddenly more sensitive and willing to learn something more, nor even to post more intelligent questions just because she will have that title or not...(I'm almost underlining what Chube already wrote!)

I believe that she should be banned and her posts deleted, even because others might have her same sick ideas to spam this forum....we really should ignore her posts until DM_28 and/or Ramsekh will decide to take action against this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:00 pm 
Egyptian Architect

Yes , I agree. Coolgirl is extremely annoying . What is so great about being a pharoah anyway if you don't even care about the subject?? Plus, Coolgirl, you'll never get there by scamming because the moderators delete your posts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:54 am 
Gods/Goddesses

Very true, Ankhesenamun_1

Also, could you please read the date of the last post before posting on old, senseless topics?

Thanks

Ramsekh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:02 am 
Egyptian Architect

I did read the date. I still wanted to state my opinion though. A lot of these threads are old on this site!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:46 pm 
Egyptian Architect

i read the whole post and i think we should just ignore her shes enjoying annoying us!! so annoying!... i sometimes bring up old posts... should i not?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:44 pm 
Pharaoh

Who? Coolgirl or Ankhesenamun_1?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:09 pm 
Egyptian Architect

lol coolgirl!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:15 pm 
Pharaoh

Oh.. because I would've said the same thing either way, "oh".

Actually... I think coolgirl808 has gone. There's no need to ignore what isn't really there! ... that is.. unless you're crazy!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:11 pm 
Egyptian Architect

Unas wrote:
Oh.. because I would've said the same thing either way, "oh".

Actually... I think coolgirl808 has gone. There's no need to ignore what isn't really there! ... that is.. unless you're crazy!!
Are you saying that I'm annoying? :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:31 pm 
Egyptian Architect

no unas i am not krazee!! well not @ the moment! no Ankhesenamun_1 o don't think unas was saying you are krazee and i sur wasn't :)