All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:22 am 
Pharaoh

Psusennes I wrote:
Thanks a lot Bel. Unfortunately it is now completely overcast. I doubt I'll be able to see the blue of the sky- let alone Mars! Astrology is pretty hilarious, especially when you scientifically analyse the few pieces of jargon that are inserted: Just a few days ago I read "Today the Sun's retrograde through Arctunus will bring x,y and z into your life." How do you know it's rubbish? The Sun never has a retrograde orbit. Ever! How many times have you seen the sun rise twice in the same day? Hehehe. It's funny.

Oh, and the main law that I can recall off the top of my head for Newtonian physics is:

g x M1 x M2 / d squared = Force

Where g equals the gravitational constant, M1 is the mass of the first body, M2 is the mass of the second body, d is the distance between them, and the equation generates the force in Newtons between the two bodies.

Equal's energy
I'm sorry I don't remember speaking about the Sun being in retrograde as a planet but as in context of time. I never meant that the Sun didn't rise. :?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:53 am 
hello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:08 pm 
Pharaoh

You do know that DM will just block your IP address. So you will not even be able to VISIT the site. Try LEAVING.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:56 pm 
what are you talking about

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:01 pm 
Pharaoh

You're history, coolgirl. Your posts were so very childish and irrating you've been banned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:30 pm 
what i'm not her okay so please stop thinking that I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:46 pm 
Pharaoh

You really are insultingly dense.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:10 pm 
so what are you saying ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:32 pm 
Pharaoh

:shock: .....Coolgirl...you just don't GET it, do you...?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:44 am 
:?:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:52 pm 
Pharaoh

[quote="Psusennes I"]You do know that DM will just block your IP address. So you will not even be able to VISIT the site. Try LEAVING.[/Th whomquote]
To whom are you replying to here, if you don't mind please?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:53 pm 
Pharaoh

Sorry to interrupt, but I have to ask....where's Claude II during all this madness? Usually, he'd have A LOT to say about something like this. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:55 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Sorry to interrupt, but I have to ask....where's Claude II during all this madness? Usually, he'd have A LOT to say about something like this.

I've been wondering about that myself. The last time we got off track with this thread he started and were joking about Hawass in a clown suit and amusement park rides at Giza, Claude II jumped in and proceeded to insult everyone within earshot. :?

Perhaps Claude II finally snapped and is now signing in as coolgirl/rebel? :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:14 pm 
Pharaoh

kmt_sesh wrote:
I've been wondering about that myself. The last time we got off track with this thread he started and were joking about Hawass in a clown suit and amusement park rides at Giza, Claude II jumped in and proceeded to insult everyone within earshot. :?

Perhaps Claude II finally snapped and is now signing in as coolgirl/rebel? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: Then he would get his revenge by disguising himself as a girl who's obsessed with a rapper and is emo??!!? Aw, poor Claudy, he really HAS gone mad!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:52 pm 
Prince/Princess

Quote:
Then he would get his revenge by disguising himself as a girl who's obsessed with a rapper and is emo??!!? Aw, poor Claudy, he really HAS gone mad!!!

LOL That was unkind of me to say that about Claude II, wasn't it? After all, Claude II contributes to the forum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next