All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:58 pm 
Egyptian Architect

Erm...Ay wasn't a General, that was Horemheb...and uh...Ankhesenamun was the third child of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, not the youngest. That was Setepenre.

The pink granite sarcophagus (did I spell that right? lol! :oops:) interests me though. If I ever get a chance to go to Egypt, I'll be sure to look for it. I use to be pretty skilled with psychometry, though I haven't had time to practice it or anything else this year (stupid junior year and SAT's!!!), so I may be a tad rusty.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:30 pm 
Servant

I think you got lost in a sandstorm and never found your way out of the desert.

Re: Ankhsenamon Sory Of
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:24 am 
Pharaoh

jaren wrote:
...go to the museum in aswan and stand in front of the statue of the scribe and listen to the mesages you receive, ask him questions, listen in your innermost heart of hearts, (if you can hear
over the pounding of recognition that she had more than one life
in pharonic Egypt, the youngest of Nefertiti's daughters, and later on
as a wife of Ramses Two, greatest Pharoah ever. I have a flashback
to being at Abu Simbel grieving for Ramses II. I remember the
paintings on the wall at Amarna. I was married to General Aye and
I remember that his arm was twisted. In this lifetime I was again
married to General Aye. We still share many of the ancient beliefs...

So let me get this straight jaren (as straight as I can from your indirect ramblings which don't seem to address anyone in particular). Aside from suggesting that one asks questions to a statue, you are claiming that Ankhesenamen married "General" Aye ( Aye was a Vizier not General prior to taking the throne) which is very possible, but then was reincarnated 50 years later as Nefertari, the Chief wife of Ramses II, and then again reincarted some 3200 years later as...you?! And your husband is a reincarnate of Aye?

Ok where do I start? Well let me start by asking another question. Why is it that people who claim they are reincarnates of someone, they are always of prominent people...not one, but two of the most famous Queens of Egypt...not a mere peasant girl who lived a hard life, no... two famous queens of Egypt's most popular period...First Ankhesenamen and then Nefertari..how convenient! She (you) came back only 50 years later to the same land and at the same status..the wife of a Pharaoh,the Queen of Egypt! Boy did you get lucky!..but then what happened? Then reincarnated now as you...are you a Queen?

Hey listen up everyone!!!!! We have our very own Queen on our site!

jaren wrote:
...If you have night visits or if you hear your name called, or if you have
vivid dreams, look, llisten, think...
(allow me to finish your statement)...get a catscan to check for tumors in your brain and find a good pychiatrist!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:06 am 
Servant

Have you been to Egypt? Have you ever left America? Have you left your home state at all. What points of reference do you have to
judge others when perhaps you have not done all of the above? If you say I have read and studied, and spoken to many persons, that is still
not enough. Do you have personal experiences and knowledge? I have
had many many reincarnations, and only some of them were as a
Egyptian. Are we here to try to insult each other and discredit and destroy each other's credibility, is this your way of appearing to be
knowledgeable about something you have never seen or experienced.
That is a childish way and unworthy of you. I was Nefertari in a past
life? No, No, No I did not say that. I was one of many wives. Do you
think that he had only two wives? How could two wives produce 112
daughters and almost 100 sons which is what he had.
Your argument is a common one that people reincarnate only as famous
people. However you have managed to misinterpret what I stated, some
of my reincarnations have been miserable with horrible deaths. Do you
pretend to be an expert on other eras of history besides Egypt? Perhaps
you have not lilved long enough yet to catch up with your own periods
of reincarnation. You are full of nonsense . Shame on you that you have
no better way to spend your time trying to announce to the world that
you have found something you cannot accept and cannot understand and
must hold it up for others to call their attention to. You don't even know
what it is that you don't know. The purpose of life is to
learn, grow, understand and become a better person until the soul
reaches a state of knowledge and is finished with this plain. And, then,
guess what, we go on to another set of challenges. Don't be scared. It won't happen to you for a long time, because...you see...you're not ready. Inshallah Ankhsenamon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:16 am 
Servant

Oh, Akhenaten, was not a father, he was impotent so the father of
Nefertiti's children was......well, you figure it out, after all who knows
more than you. Ankhsenamon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:16 am 
Pharaoh

Does all of this s*** mean we are taking steps into the Twilight Zone?
What you are saying, jaren, flys in the face of all Egyptological research of the past 100 years! Are you suggesting that you "know the truth"? And that knowledge out-weighs that which has been studied, read about, excavated, pulblished? Of course, your answer will be the all-encompasing one of all you New Agers--you know the real "truth" because you were there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:51 am 
Pharaoh

Right, I ahve been to Egypt several times and spent a considerable time there travelling about almost ever site of any significance so I think I can step in here. All the time I was there I heard no voices, no phantoms, no premonitions or anything. I admit I had feelings, but thease are feelings that I feel when I see the night sky on a clear night, or the silent interior of a Hindu Mandir. These feelings are not exclusive.
I am also incredibly interested where you get your ideas on reincarnation from as no religion that teaches reincarnation believes we can remember our previous lives. In extreme cases we can remember elements from the last life we lived, but nothing before that. Therefore I find it highly interesting that you claim to know about a previous life that happened over 200 human lives ago (as Nefertiti and Nefertari). What religious branch are you trying to follow here?
You also seem to misunderstand some of the ideas involving reincarnation, if you truly did lead the life of Nefertiti it is highly unlikely that you would gain enough good karma in your next existence to be reborn as Nefertari. This is how it works... Nefertiti didn't lead a Holy life, she accumulated a lot of bad karma. In all religious teachings that teach reincarnation her bad karma would lead her to be reborn as a lesser life form until her karma had been paid off. Even after this she would not be reborn as another great queen straight away, but as a lowly peasant. Your theology doesn't make sense at all, please could you explain what you were doing in these "lives" between Nefertiti and Nefertari? Thanks.
BTW, I have been studying theology since I was 13 and Hindu theology is one of my specialities so dont accuse me of getting any information wrong here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:59 am 
Egyptian Architect

Osiris II wrote:
Does all of this s*** mean we are taking steps into the Twilight Zone?
What you are saying, jaren, flys in the face of all Egyptological research of the past 100 years! Are you suggesting that you "know the truth"? And that knowledge out-weighs that which has been studied, read about, excavated, pulblished? Of course, your answer will be the all-encompasing one of all you New Agers--you know the real "truth" because you were there.

I completely agree with you Osiris II. I do tend to delve into the mystical and whatnot, but I draw the line when it just gets too crazy. I absolutely HATE it when people claim that they have the "truth" from some mystical revelation then dogmatically assert that only they are correct, especially if it completely contridicts archaeological evidence and is so different to the point where it should be considered an alternate history fiction.

I am open to these sorts of speculation, but you shouldn't go around flaunting it as complete fact and the only real "truth". I see your claim, Jaren, as a possibility, but not definatively true.

And who are you to judge who is "ready" for these metaphysical principles? Don't place yourself on this high pedestal thinking that you are the only one knowlegable on these things. I personally see it as a hobby that I do when I'm bored. If I really felt like it, I could find the so called "truth" for myself thank you very much. Though, frankly it's a waste of my time, as I have better things to do and more practical things to worry about.

There are many others also claiming to be Ankhesenamun, I suggest you find this group: Amarna Reunion, in yahoo and talk to some of the other Ankhesenamun's out there. Your not the only one and your story contridicts a great many of their's.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:09 pm 
Egyptian Architect

jaren wrote:
I think you got lost in a sandstorm and never found your way out of the desert.

Please, only a fool would walk into a Coriolis storm.

And why would I want to leave the safety of the desert?

The desert is where I remain, for I am The Maker, Shai-Hulud.

I think you've never been in the desert. Speak not of what you've no experience.

How's that for some Zensunni philosophy. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:55 pm 
Servant

Osiris, Osiris, Osiris.....why are you so emotional about this? The truth I
know ...is my truth...my interpretation of what is. It is not for you...
it is for me...so is it worth all this emotion from you. How dare you take
the name of osiris, who was a god, that you are not!
Si-amun...I did not say I was Nefertari...I was never Nefertari. Where
did you get that? Why can't you pay attention and not read into my
text what is not there. I did not say I was Nefertiti either. Where did
you get that? You are small child kicking up dust over nonexistant
theories. Is this how you build yourself up? By trying to tear down
others. If you are going to throw up theories, make sure you get
the words right. Hey, get with the program instead of going of on a
nonexistent tanget. You want someone to believe your nonsense,
and you can't even quote correctly.
"what's this about studying theology since you were 13, ...don't accuse
me of getting anything wrong...... You are lost and having your own
shaky ego trip and cant repeat back to me what I said correctly...
sort of like chasing the wind.... Ankhsenamon

Ankhesenpa-aten, you too, why does my truth...repeat "my" truth
trouble you. It is not for you. It is my interpretation of what is....
for me. It is not for you....You would not react so strongly unless you felt threatened. Why the need to attack? Why do you all feel threatened.
Ankhsenamon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:33 am 
Pharaoh

Coriolis stream is something that we can experience only as a secondary effect on earth....and it's not really verificable on the desert!..believe me!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:44 am 
Egyptian Architect

maatkara wrote:
Coriolis stream is something that we can experience only as a secondary effect on earth....and it's not really verificable on the desert!..believe me!

It is on Arrakis! Mwahahaha...

No, I'm a scifi geek, and those random little tidbits are from Frank Herbert's awesomely good book series Dune.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:51 am 
Egyptian Architect

jaren wrote:
Ankhesenpa-aten, you too, why does my truth...repeat "my" truth
trouble you. It is not for you. It is my interpretation of what is....
for me. It is not for you....You would not react so strongly unless you felt threatened. Why the need to attack? Why do you all feel threatened.
Ankhsenamon

Then I'm sorry, I misinterpreted it as you trying to force your ideas on us. I've met too many people who claim to be some famous reincarnate then try to shove their theories down on others as fact, flaunting it in people's faces like they're the keepers of some awesome secret that only they are privy to. It's not a matter of being threatened, it's more annoyance if anything. I've had it with people pompously proclaiming that they alone have some sort of higher knowledge the rest of us are not worthy of.

Again, I'm sorry if I came off as attacking you; the way I read the post made it seem like the start of one of those "flaunting personal theories/experience" things. It's hard interpereting tone and emotion on message boards.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:56 am 
Pharaoh

Best you get your subjects in the right order, jaren. Your message does not seem to be to me--I think your mis-guided replies were meant for Si-Amun. (sorry, Si-Amun, for putting you in the line of fire...) I never said you were claiming to be Nefertiti or Nefertari. I have NO thoughts to post on re-incarnation at all. It is a personal belief. I, personally, do not believe in it, but that is, as I have stated, my personal belief!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:07 pm 
Pharaoh

Jaren, can I just remind you that on this forum you are a nobody. I am sick of people coming on here week after week causing trouble and storring up sh*t for no other reason than effect. The nitty gritty of the exact person you reincarnated as is irrelevent. The actual thology behind reincarnation shows that you would not be able to reincarnate as a member of society that highly placed as quickly, unless you are an incarnation of a God. Perhaps you are a modern day Vishnu or a Lakshmi, if you are then i'll gladly worship you but as you most probably aren't i'll just take it that your theological training is quite poor. Actually, i'll pity you for the mish mash of belief you call your path in spirituality. You take a highly complex Indian idea, attach it to Egyptian History and blot out all of the undesireable theology regarding reincarnation because it doesn't suit you. You are a fool, you're arrogant and you are frankly mislead. Read a few books from time to time, you may actually enjoy it. As a follower of Lord Vishnu I am in quite a good position to debate Hindu theology, having studied it with Swamis and members of the worlds largest Sampraday, having attended various Sabhas in various Mandirs all over England. Forgive me if I sound arrogant, but you are arguing reincarnation against the wrong person.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next