All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:50 pm 
Gods/Goddesses

Do you mean the priests? Hotep and Huy? They sang "Playing With The Big Boys"

This is the complete soundtrack:

1. The Prince Of Egypt (When You Believe) - Mariah Carey/Whitney Houston

2. Deliver Us - Ofra Haza/Eden Riegel

3. The Reprimand

4. Following Tzipporah

5. All I Ever Wanted (With Queen's Reprise) - Amick Byram/Linda Dee Shayne

6. Goodbye Brother - Ofra Haza

7. Through Heaven's Eyes - Brian Stokes Mitchell

8. The Burning Bush

9. Playing With The Big Boys - Steve Martin/Martin Short

10. Cry - Ofra Haza

11. Rally

12. The Plagues - Ralph Fiennes/Amick Byram

13. Death Of The First Born

14. When You Believe - Michelle Pfeiffer/Sally Dworsky

15. Red Sea

16. Through Heaven's Eyes - K-Ci & JoJo

17. River Lullaby - Amy Grant

18. Humanity - Jessica Andrews/Clint Black/Boyz II Men/Shirley Caesar/Jesse Campbell/Beth Nielsen Chapman

19. I Will Get There - Boyz II Men

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:01 pm 
Pharaoh

Oooooooh, it makes me want to vomit, but that would be a waste of perfectly good puke. I hate that whole film with a burning passion, it is the deptiction of the magicians that makes me want to murder animators. Oooh, keep me away from Dreamworks, or the artists might make up with pillows over their faces!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:22 pm 
:roll: :roll: this whole thing is stupid because no one cares about this wierd guy who built a pyramid "wow i built a pyramid now im famous !!" no one cares !!! now everyone has to sit through all these dumb boring movies to learn about some guy no one cares about so u should just stop investigating about this retarted guy n move on with your life !!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:30 pm 
Pharaoh

Sorry, you are? Just a few points to make here (and I am sure quite a few people will agree with me)....

- you need to sort yourself out a bit more before you come on here. No one "guy" built a pyramid, dozens of men built their own pyrmaids with the help of thousands of labourers, so I think your post is idiotic in the least.

- what the hell has that got to do with Ancient Egyptian based films? Get it in the right forum at least!

- the Kings that built the pyramids gave you a cultural legacy that has lasted not far off 5 millennia. Show a bit of respect and gratitude for the things that they have left you.

- if you want to make a post do it under a name and register, if yo dont do that then why bother? You obviously aren't serious and really piss people like me off.

- if we all need to get out mroe then what are you doing here? if you dont care about "some guy" building a pyramid then I really htink you are in the wrong forum, take a look at the name and the titles of this site and its forums and take a hint, yous stupid twat!

Apart from that, have a nice day! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:00 am 
Pharaoh

ah...if only I could handle english the same way I do with my own language, I would have said more or less the same things...maybe more coloured.....thank you Si-amun for expressing so clearly also my feelings! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:40 am 
Pharaoh

Its ok, I was so tempted to let leash the full anger (Pharaohs fury! lol) but I thought I would lose any respect I have on here. I am more than capable of being "colourful", trust me! lol. People who come here just to annoy us all will not be dealt with so leniently next time by me! The next idiot that posts to rile us up will be treated "colourfully", if you dont like strong language then keep away! lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:17 pm 
oh no, Si-Amun! I really like your way to be "colourful".. :lol: I wish I could be able to do the same...I can do it in italian, but I think nobody will understand, so...what would that be for? :wink:
I leave this to you...I like you to be that! really! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:06 pm 
Prince/Princess

The Ten Commandments........it is so realistic! The parts with the Egyptians, I mean. The way the people act and stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:26 am 
Pharaoh

I own a copy of "Ten Commandments", and think it's true, Ramses--the Egyptian part is really good! In fact, I have watched the Egyptian part many times, but the entire movie only a half-dozen!
When it was first released, I had a long and interesting letter-writing conversation with DeMille, that only ended when he died. That was when I was in my teens. After his death, I tossed out all the letters. Now is sell antiques, and wish every day I still had them--they would be collectors' items now.
He was such an interesting man, and his letters stressed many points that gave the movie more of his point of view. I remember one exchange we had, concerning Heston's chest hair--I said, that being an Egyptian prince, I was very much in doubt as to his even having chest hair, that he was probably shaved. DeMille wrote back that yes, that was probably true, but having a bare, hairy chested male that looked like Heston looked on the screen at that time practically guarenteed high female attendance! With an amused chuckle, I had to agree!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:27 am 
Prince/Princess

Why would you throw something like that away? Meh, I'm a packrat....XD

Demille was the one who played Ramses, right?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:42 pm 
Pharaoh

I thought there were originally 15 commandments...?

(please note, not everyone will get this :: don't correct me, and if this turns into a religious discussion, then well... screw you? I'm not sure what to say. But, what I say is rather funny to those who know what I speak of ..if any.. ..I should really stop now!)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:14 pm 
Prince/Princess

LOL....I don't know if there were. But the "Ten Commandments" is the name of the movie.

Does anyone have any screencaps from the movie?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:22 pm 
Pharaoh

No, Cecil B. DeMille was the director. Charlton Heston played Moses, Yul Brynner was Ramses and Anne Baxter was Nefertari, Ramses.
I don't really know why I threw all those letters away, just basically stupid as a teen, I guess. Now--I'm probably the world's biggest pack-rat. :shock:

Unas, there has alway been 10 Commandments. Moses dropped the third tablet...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:23 am 
Pharaoh

So Osiris, you understand what I speak of!

...However you agree with me, yet contradict that agreement? There were originally the fifteen, but when he dropped the third tablet, it became ten. Meh...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:49 am 
Prince/Princess

Originally posted by Ankhesenamun 3
Quote:
I like the Mummy moives.

Me too, especially as arnold Vosloo was in them!:-)

My friend Nats used to live right next door to him in South Africa:-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next