All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Do the origins of Egyptian culture go beyond 30,000 years?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm 
Servant

Good day to everyone!

first off, I'm posting this in a manner that asks questions rather than making any statements. I'm looking for discussion and a willingness to hear me out. Maybe then we might be able to get the right people to verify what I believe I have or to shoot me down and tell me exactly where I am wrong.

Either way, all help, in any shape or form, is greatly appreciated.

So, my first question is wether the origins of the ancient Egyptian culture goes back to approximately 30,000 years ago or so.. But why would I need an answer to such a question?
I would like this answer due to something I gave found in a rather unusual place.. Cave art!

30,000 year old cave art to be exact.. from the chauvet cave, in France!
On 21/12/2012 I sat down to watch the documentary, Chauvet the cave of forgotten dreams. As I watched i realised i was seeing images that I already knew.. But I was kicking myself because I was sure it could not be true..

Until I saw this guy..
Attachment:
Hippo.JPG
Hippo.JPG [ 45.52 KiB | Viewed 5365 times ]

I've actually stood him upright in this picture as in the original he is facing downwards. My very first thought was 'Ge does not belong here'.. Then I began to realise that everything else I had seen also did not fit in but were pointing to a very odd conection.

Egypt..

Here we see the cave hippo in the lower corner of this set..
Attachment:
hippo's.jpg
hippo's.jpg [ 95.75 KiB | Viewed 5365 times ]

Then I realised there was more to the main image than just the hippo.. Here we see that it appears to be the same image as we see on the tomb ceiling of Seti 1st,
Attachment:
hippo compared.jpg
hippo compared.jpg [ 191.24 KiB | Viewed 5365 times ]

Re:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:26 pm 
Servant

In case you cannot see exactly how close to each other they are, I have highlighted the best bits :)
Attachment:
hippo compared outlined.jpg
hippo compared outlined.jpg [ 174.12 KiB | Viewed 5364 times ]

I'll try to keep this as short as possible as there is rather a lot ..

The cave art also represents animals in the same manner as Egyptian art, ie, staggered..
Here are a set of Rhino in a typical Egyptian formation..
Attachment:
hippo compared outlined.jpg
hippo compared outlined.jpg [ 174.12 KiB | Viewed 5364 times ]

Some of the cave art is a bit more complicated and hidden in depth. This upper image was found by the use of mirroring. The mirrored image was found to be on the direct vertical. In other words, it was deliberately planted. Below it is a Roman relief on a church in Austria. It's almost clear that the Romans had some idea about this cave image or its meaning/representation, but what the Roman image does not show is the face at the bottom of the bowl of the cup..
Attachment:
a set of lions guarding chalice..jpg
a set of lions guarding chalice..jpg [ 251.33 KiB | Viewed 5364 times ]

Yeah, I know you might not be able to see the face.. but it's there.. imagine looking down on to the top of someones head and being able to see the eyebrows, ridge of the nose and top of the cheeks.. right at the bottom of the curve in the cup ..

I sent this image to Catherine Achonolu (who saddly passed away a few days ago) She was a member of the United Nations forum for art and culture and this is what she had to say about the image..
Quote:
The leopards/tigers in mirror-image are very very intriguing. They are witnessing the birth of Atum/Amun – the Son of the Mother Goddess in the Egyptian Zep Tepi (First Time)! The mirror leopards, watching, witnessing represent The Watchers – the Cosmic Gods. I see two humanoid beings in the center, the one above is a Father/Mother figure wearing a crown with arms outstretched like a BAT, legs outstretched, giving birth. He/She is giving birth to the lower figure who looks like the SON. This lower figure is also with outstretched arms. He is lunching forward/thrusting his arms and shoulders forward like a swimmer in water. His head is bent down. His face is partially hidden, looking downwards, while the crown of his head is showing very clearly. He also looks like a BAT or BATMAN coming out of his Mountain Home. (The Bat is the animal that lives in the Dark, and it is a Black animal, just as it is portrayed in Batman movies. It is the dweller in all dark Caves everywhere. It dwells in Hiding. It is thus the metaphor for the Hidden God of the Egyptian Duat Atum-Ra/Amun/Tmu). A flat-topped phallic Mountain (monolith/lingam) is located directly below him on the ground, shaped like an inverted U. It is the Egyptian Primeval Mound or Benben where Atum stood to utter the original Creative Act after he emerged from the womb of the Chaotic Waters of NUN. Thus this lower figure is AMUN-RA (Atum/Tmu) rising from the Womb of Chaotic Nun at the moment of First Creation.

The image also represents Osiris resurrecting from his Tomb in the Underworld DUAT in a future time, wch is NOW – the new Age of Enlightenment. All in all the image captures the Egyptian First Time (Zep Tepi) when Atum rose from the Abyss of the Primeval Waters to begin the Creative Act. The only witnesses to this event were Cosmic Beings, represented in the Art with the metaphor of animals, for man had not yet been called forth (created). The animals represent COSMIC beings (the so-called KAs or KASHIs of the Egyptian Zep Tepi, who were companions of Atum in the Moment of First Creation (Zep Tepi). Leopards are totems of female cat-goddesses of Egypt, such as Sekhmet and Wadjet.

Their presence indicates that only goddesses were in existence when Atum was born. They were the midwives of his emergence from the womb of Nun. Goddesses were the mothers of the gods. And God (Atum) was born by a Goddess, who is called Nne Chukwu (Mother of God) among the aboriginal Igbos of Nigeria. By the way, the famous NUN River of Egyptian mythology is a Delta river physically located in the Lower Niger area of Nigeria, so too is the celebrated AN/On (Igbo ONU) – the Opening into the Bottomless Pit, wch leads into the Underground Duat in the mythical Land of the Dead which the Egyptians called AMANA, BUT WHICH IS ALSO A PHYSICAL PLACE IN IGBOLAND – A VILLAGE OF THE DEAD CALLED ‘AMANA’ BY IGBO NATIVES.

Re:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:30 pm 
Servant

ooops.. error in adding image..

Here is the staggered rhino image compared to Egyptian art..
Attachment:
rhino set.jpg
rhino set.jpg [ 108.24 KiB | Viewed 5363 times ]

Then there is this face.. This too is a mirrored image.. the original is just as incredible as it has a pointed beard on it, but we lose that when we mirror (again on the direct vertical) Any ideas as to who this is???
Attachment:
a face of ra small for FB.jpg
a face of ra small for FB.jpg [ 39.32 KiB | Viewed 5363 times ]

Fianlly, for now, I have found something that resembles Egyptian text.. It could be nothing, but I need to cover every possibility.. So, here I supply the original then get down to the text itself highlighted in the light brown..
Does anyone have any idea as to what it might say? I have had two completely seperate opinions already and they are very similar in their ideas as to what it might say but getting a definitive yes/no on it would be great.. Can you imagine what it would mean if it really did say something?
Don't forget it is 30,000 years old..
Attachment:
Ra reigns.jpg
Ra reigns.jpg [ 93.21 KiB | Viewed 5363 times ]

Anyway.. thoughts? opinions? Am i barking mad or have i really found something very important?