All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Jane Fletcher
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 pm 
Servant

I don't no where to put this question, so I'll asked it here. What caused Jane Flecher to be banned from doing any more work in Egypt?
Tom

Joanne Fletcher
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 pm 
Servant

She was banned from doing anymore work in Egypt, because she is claiming the younger woman to be Nefertiti. She didn't follow the proper procedure of claiming the name of a mummy without enough research to make the claim. She is the only one stating that the KV35 younger lady to be Nefertiti. There is not enough evidence to make such a claim. She even got the Discovery Channel to put her on making the claim. She had a facial recontruction done with a digital skeletal scan and a graphic designer to finish the completed bust. You don't get a graphic desigher to do a facial recontruction. You get a forensic expert trained in that field to do facial recontructions. They never mention who this designer is. So Dr. Hawass got angry about her being on the T.V. show and making such a claim. And, the facial recontruction does not match the bust of Nefertiti made in stone and plaster by Thotmose who created it in Nefertiti's life time.

Re: Jane Fletcher
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm 
Servant

And yet Zahi Hawass even got "The Younger Woman"'s gender wrong and as far as I am aware has yet to acknowledge it!

I don't know what the "rules" are in Egypt re: Egyptology, but I can't help wondering if Dr. Hawass isn't still smarting over his little oopsie? :twisted:

Re: Jane Fletcher
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 pm 
Servant

I agree! Egyptology is about discovering and developing theories. I think it just pissed Mr. Hawass off! I believe he likes to act like a diva! Heaven forbid if anyone speak against him :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Fletcher! I hope she is able to continue her work now that Hawass is gone. :wink:

Anubis2001

This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 pm 
Servant

 Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool.You are my aspiration , I own few web logs and rarely run out from to brand.We require to assistance everyone to see what requirements to become accomplished, to consider ownership from the predicament, to help solve the issue and go off to take manage over whatever it's that requirements to become done. By sharing manage we empower each ourselves and our new partners. Absolutely everyone wins..You have brought up a very excellent details , regards for the post.
 Keep up the good work - can'r wait to read more posts.so all Zenga thinks bout is stealing cash from other much more productive movies. along with their viewers. That on your own ought to say volumes about where this guy's thoughts is at. A single percent or lowfat milk is exactly where you actually see great percentages on energy from fat. A single cup has 103 calories with 2.four grams of fat or about 22 energy from excess fat which accounts to get a good very low proportion of only 21 percent. Saturated excess fat is at 1.five grams or 13.five energy and a respectable 13 % from the complete energy..I'm very happy to look your article.every one can without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.
 Very interesting subject, regards for posting.This text is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?Spinners are frequently about one inch extended and may fished under the water. It is possible to alter the depth that a spinner dives by altering the pace at which it is retrieved or by altering the excess weight from the spinner. The different seasons can contact for your utilization of different lures.of course like your web site but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts.

I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that don't rank
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm 
Servant

 I'm happy that you shared this helpful info with us.you've done a wonderful process in this matter!I see something genuinely special in this site.We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely out there.
 A good website with exciting content, that's what I need.I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before. "When there is a lack of honor in government, the morals of the whole people are poisoned." by Herbert Clark Hoover.This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.You completed a number of fine points there.
 Bobby managed to crawl totally free and was later on handled in St. Michael Hospital, Texarkana, for scratches across his back again. He was struggling with mild shock when he arrived.. It was created by companions Dec, Brad Young and Arturo Gomez with their director of culinary functions James Gottwald and consultant Paul Lee after two a long time of exhaustive investigation all over Asia. Chef Rodelio Aglibot appears to Japan, China and Southeast Asia for his inspiration with specialties such as the Foods Buddha's Crispy Rice with Toppings (hand-cut spicy tuna, seared Kobe beef tartare and spicy shrimp tempura), crab-crusted Ahi tuna with Japanese sizzling mustard soy glaze, Malay-style Chilean sea bass with coriander and a lot of other mouth-watering choices like a total assortment of sushi. When the cafe is as good as this video clip then we are in for any genuine deal with!! Click right here and preview the Sunda idea for your self.a healthful bit of that quantity. I think thats what highdough and bernini were lamenting about. if Zenga thinks a spoof movie can cash in on the mega-bucks of six blockbuster franchises, he's heading to become in a single BIGTIME shock once the flim fails to create his "healthy bite" of the $1 billion boxoffice grosses.The quite first Star Wars Lego set adhering to the partnership among Lucas Studios (Star Wars) and Lego was the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter. This really is set number 6212. This 437 piece set has the authentic characters from the very first movie, which includes Luke Skywalker, R2-D2.You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write.

It is beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all w
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm 
Servant

 Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.Most yogurt at Sweet Deal with is nonfat although you will find several reduced fat options also. Their distributor is Cream yogurt. I posted Yo Cream dietary analysis link around the Website roll. (5). Who mentioned you've to function full-time? Several businesses are began part-time and permanently remain that - part-time. I know of numerous entrepreneurs who started out their organizations part-time a long time in the past and therefore are content using the status quo.And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!I conceive you have observed some very interesting points , regards for the post.
 Thank you for helping out, superb info. "Courage comes and goes. Hold on for the next supply." by Vicki Baum.Some really superb info , Gladiolus I discovered this. "The Diplomat sits in silence, watching the world with his ears." by Leon Samson.I really like your writing style, great info , regards for posting : D.I am very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there.
 Very interesting details you have remarked, regards for posting .Basically Magnificent. I'm also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.Scott Truett, a National Weather Service meteorologist, said it had been attainable that a tornado that touched down near the St. Charles County city of new Melle was the one particular that ripped in to the airport and seemingly other components of St. Louis County. Book your keep at the SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside hotel and take pleasure in no cost wired/wireless Net, totally free everyday scorching breakfast buffet and free of charge parking. Our all suite lodge in Corona is ideal for each business and leisure vacationers too as occasions and meetings. Enjoy a fashionable suite positioned just off I-15, with shut proximity to university California Riverside, Cal Baptist College, La Sierra College, Kaiser, 3M, US Foodservice, Dart, Amerisource, Monster/Hansen and minutes from NAVSEA (offering government for every diem).Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I would state.