All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Hello!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:44 am 
Servant

HY I'm new here.My name is Alisa,I live in Slovenia.I'm 15 years old ,I like animes,my fav are pokemon,digimon,yu-gi-oh,beyblade,kamikaze kaitou jeanne...My fav colour is purple.I'm a sagittarius.I like cherries and strawberries.My fav food is pizza and my fav drink is coca-cola.I go to primary school,I'm in the 9th grade.My fav season is summer,my fav sports are football and rolerblading.In my free time I like to hang with my friends and my sister,I also like to draw anime characters,but I'm not that good.My fav subjects in school are history,english and chemistry,eventhough I don't like school.I hate math and phyisics(SP?).My fav characters from pokemon are misty,ash and brock.My fav characters from yu-gi-oh is Atem/yami yugi,my fav card is dark magician girl.My fav characters beyblade are bladebreakers,from digimon:takuja,koji,zoe(4TH SEASON)sora,tai,hikari(1st season).And from kamikaze kaitou jeanne I like:maron,chiaki,accses(SP?),miako and yamato.My fav pokemon are the water type,but I like other types too,I don't know wich is my fav pokemon,my fav , pokemon movie is the 2nd pokemon movie,then 3rd and last the1st one.My fav movies are LORD OF THE RINGS,I also like harry potter movies and books.My fav books are Artemis Fowel books,books on Ramses the 2nd,and harry potter books.Well that's all!!!