Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How old are the pyramids?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pyramids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, im not stressing the point of what they were, just what they were not, i dont see how anything could land on a triangular platform. expecialy a polished one, how would they get down? wouldnt the best thing be a flat launch/landing site? sorry dear si-amun, but i dont think the alien platform would work.(based on societys stereotypical view of aliens) i agree with you that they could have written spells and stuff on papyrus, but if you built the pyramid for awe factor, wouldnt you emphasise the point with elaborately painted walls? imagine the golds, yellows, reds, blues, but there is none, not even trace. Sad

there is a simple way i could take, convince myself it was a tomb and leave it. even though it goes against even my simple understanding of mathematics and engineering,

but that would be to simple.

The little ones are Chewy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Ramsekh
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And weren't all three of the pyramids rushed to completion? If they were then they probably take the time to paint them.
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alien?? I just can not believe that Aliens came to earth then or ever. Because I mean it is just to wild. Where are these Aliens now?? So I think there is another way to look at who and how the Pyramids where built.
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink Floyd wrote:
But how do you know that was the original purpose though?
Lets put it modern contexts:
8,000 years from now our ancestors find a few skyscrapers, and think that would be a good place to put their dead, so they put all of their coffins in there.
Now, 4,000 years later, the ancestors of those people stumble upon these ruins, and find the coffins, they're most likely going to think that the skyscraper was a tomb, and not an office building for people 12,000 year ago.

Pink Floyd, the sarcophagus was built inside the burial chamber. They couldnt have put it in there, it was attached.

Last edited by PharoahKel on Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, well i cirtanly dont beleive in UFO's, because i dont beleive such aliens would fly around in earths skys for a couple of seconds then leave. maby a coupleof them are realy, but unlikely,
and PharoahKel, wou must remember i did not post that, i have never said anything about the sarcophagus being put in later. it is amazing however the precision, it resonates perfectly to A flat, (im unsure of the exact note, something like a flat, i say this from memory)

Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A flat? As the modern way of writing music and the exact notes was created thousands of years AFTER the pyramids were built I am suspicious. A flat is also of no particular significance, it is not middle C, or even a concert A for any instrument. A flat is very close to G and to A, any note is bound to be close to another as there is only a semi tone between one note and the next consecutive one.
Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember, in this library book. it also mentioned that some indian tribes of america tuned their flutes to a flat, because it was the earths note, just because it wasnt called A flat doesn't mean it didnt exist, just because we named notes long after the pyramid was built doesnt mean that musical sound didn't exist, like time, we only started to "measure" it with clocks a couple of million years or so after man started walking, does that mean time didnt exist? also the fact that the pyramid and its contents resonates to ANY note is amazing, (it fits right in with the resonating power plant theory)

Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgive me friends for i have blundered, the note the pyramids are tuned to is in fact the F Chord,

bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Theory's Reply with quote

Seeing's how most of my post's are sent via another link ... it is because I am usually researching and find interesting thing's I like to share w/you guy's.
I found this interesting in scope. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.sacredsites.com/africa/egypt/great_pyramid.html

Hey, if nothing else the picture is awesome!
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Understanding the building of the pyramid's Reply with quote

within your sight ... here are a few interesting topic's:
http://touregypt.net/featurestories/pyramids.htm
And the platform base: see any musical note's?
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/pyramidorientation.htm
Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rgrace.org/100/124quartzcheops.html

just a little sumthin on resonance in the pyramid

bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Your highness Reply with quote

How beautiful of you to share with us. I added it to my favorite's for further research and view. Thank's!
hn6427
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is very interesting theme i think that piramids are aproximately 4500 years old becaouse they are corelated with orion belt and calculating precession is easy to determinate when building of piramids starts.This only stands for giza plateu "mokattam formation" sorry on my poor english
rich
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a National Geographic special where Zawi Hawass found an unopened crypt/casket in one of the pyramids. He opened it up and saw some skeleton inside.

He took one glimpse at the bones and said he was from 2500BC Smile
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Old Zahi and his "sixth sense" for Egyptology. Soon he'll be telling us all about the famous finds he has personally made, without even seeing them or hearing information about them! He is a wonder, truly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pyramids All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: