Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
way2luvable4life5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP Reply with quote

hey i need help PLLLLLEEASSEEE i need info on King aTut plz thankz luv ya lots ~*~*way2luvable4life5~***~*~ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Advertisement

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather than wasting room on the site, I'll tell u how to find lots of info on Tut quickly. Just go to the search button at the top of the screen. Then, fill out "Search for Keywords." Put Tut there. then, click the circle next to "Search for all terms" Leave everything the way it is, except for the drop down menu that says "Return 200 characters of posts." You don't want that, unless U want to have the posts cut up, and not see the whole thing. Change that to the maximum amount of characters. I think that's 1000. that way, U can find out lots of info,and see everything, not just a summerization of everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: