Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Egyptian computer game.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: An Egyptian computer game. Reply with quote

There is an Egyptian game out there that I saw at Media Play. It looks like an Egyptian Mist game. Does anybody know if it's got magic stuff in it? Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I've never heard of it.

But if you want to play an Egyptian computer game, I like "Pharaoh" and "Cleopatra." They're city-building games.

And there's one called "Mummy" but I bought it and couldn't get it to work on my computer, but maybe it will work on yours.
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. What's Cleopatra about? My sis once had Pharoah. I stunk at it. Laughing What comp do U have? Please tell me U at least have a Gateway or a Dell. if U have anything else, such as a mac, or a 286, or a packard bell or stuff like that, no wonder that the "Mummy" didn't work. No offence if U have one of those comps, though.
Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a Quantex, with Pentium III and Windows 98. That's about all I can tell you.

Cleopatra is the sequel to Pharaoh.

I thought of another game. Riddle of the Sphinx. Its cool. Really good graphics. I haven't won it, yet, though. It's pretty hard. But it's fun.
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of Quantex, but never operated one. So I wouldn't know. But, I've operated Gateways, Optiquests, Dells, 286's, Packard bells, and Hp's. Everyone of those belonged to me at one point, exept for the 6 year old Optiquest that belonged to my teacher. Mad It was horrible. Back to the games. I think that it was Riddle of the Sphynx. I forgot what it was about. Can U tell me? I might remember. I'm going 2 look up Riddle of the Sphynx at Amazon.com; they have everything.
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! That's it! Thank U! If U say it's alright, then I'll buy it w/ my B-day money. I looked it up, and that's the one. If I finish it, I do have a lot of spare time, I'll help U. I'm good at detective games, and ones that make U think. I'll find a message board for thins game 2 help me. U just wait and see. Wink
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one. But, my bro says that if I promote other boards, I could get in deep trouble with the admin, so U'll just have to look on google or metacrawler. But, just so U know, ICQ boards are NOT good.
Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, cool. It's really fun and really challenging. I've had it for a while but haven't been able to work on it lately. But I will tell you a secret, if you want. Tell me if you do, and I'll post it Smile
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, sure! Tell me.
Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. First, you need to send the robot up the shaft and open gatenbrinks door (And there's not another dorr behind it Smile and then you can either go in the new part that it shows up, which I don't have any hints for at the moment, because everything I've done there is pretty easy. But you can go to the Kings chamber. And if you've been in there before you'll see that behind the coffin there is an opening. Go through it. You'll be in another chamber, and I won't tell you what's in there, but you can't really do anything but look aruond, or, so it appears. Standing in the same place as you were when you entered the room the first time, move the mouse around until you have the forward arrow and press it. You should go under the bed in the middle of the room. If you don't, return to starting position and try a different spot with the arrow. It took me forever to figur out there were more chambers. What actually gave it away was when I read that the annex in Tutankhamen's tomb was found under one of the gilt couches Smile

Have fun!

P.S. I haven't figured out what the door is at the Sphinx yet.
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Uh, I could find out 4 U easily. Just ask, and I'll look on the web. Unless, U don't want me 2. PS: I'm registered! YAY!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: An Egyptian computer game. Reply with quote

Dark_Meryetamun_28 wrote:
There is an Egyptian game out there that I saw at Media Play. It looks like an Egyptian Mist game. Does anybody know if it's got magic stuff in it? Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
They do have a staff in that Game i playit they have like 20 staffs in hat Game Smile
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! LOL! Not a staff, I mean majic things like spells! Stuff, not staff. Smile
Servant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is another game that i don't think anyone mentiond its called egyptian prophacy try google it should lead you to the game's sight
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ankhesenamun 3s wrote:
there is another game that i don't think anyone mentiond its called egyptian prophacy try google it should lead you to the game's sight

Heh heh, I have that game! I beat it in three days! Cool Cause I'm lazy like that. Laughing It's an awesome game, really. Adventure, action, magic, it's a good time! You even have a level in which you're traveling through the book of the dead, and you meet Osiris. ^__^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: