Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

if u could be any..............
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ankhesenamun3
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow The name Nefertari and Nefertiti look very similiar.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good observation, Ankhsy. Very Happy lol
kissMEthursdays
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: I'll have to choose.... Reply with quote

Cleopatra!

Because she has a large nose (like myself *coughs*) and I love a good tragedy. Also, she's apparently very vain and I am that too.

And come on, I can just imagine what it was like to have been Cleopatra in the arms of Marcus Antonius .......
Nefertari: Queen of Egypt
Servant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nefertari! and if not her nefertiti!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JOY!
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefertari, Ahmose-Nefertari, or Tiye. Mostly Ahmose-Nefertari she weilded a great deal of power, and she lived a long life from what I've read the estimate age was 70? though I don't know if I could marry a relative, then I'd pick Tiye or Nefertari. Though Tiye and Ahmose-Nefertari had to be widow's, then I'd pick Nefertari LOL. Though I'd want my son to become pharaoh so then (you know where I'm going with this so let me stop now) Rolling Eyes
Though King Tut looks pretty attractive..but then I'd be a widow!!! I just want to be a well loved queen by her husband (or the pharaoh) though man I don't know if I could handle my man with other females I'd go crazy! Twisted Evil

Last edited by JOY! on Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefertiti, of course! If I was Nefertiti, I would be Akhenaten's wife! Very Happy
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostris wrote:
Nefertiti, of course! If I was Nefertiti, I would be Akhenaten's wife! Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing I figured that, Lostris. Wink

I'd actually be Kiya, Akhenaten's secondary wife and--TA-DAA!!--Tut's (Hopefull but still obvious choice) mom!! ^___^ It would be awesome!!! Cool Since Tut and Akhenaten are close to me, why not? Wink

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O duh, I think I'm gonna be ... calculable?... Smile
ankhesenamun 3s
Servant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to be ankhesenamun because she was marride to tut ;} *hotness*
Unas
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh! A bumped thread!

Now, if I had a choice, I would choose Nefertari. She was the favorite queen of Ramses II, who coincidentally was the first badass of all time, meaning that she could have been as lazy as she wanted! No pressure, no responsibility, just eat, drink and spit out babies. Yeah, that'd be a very sexist answer...

In all reality, it would be an honor to have been known as Hatsepshut. But still, that laziness .. is very appealing...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Neb-Ma'at-Re
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unas,

I know your answer must be accepted with some humor and sarcasm but may I ask , what makes you think that 19th Dynasty Nefertari was the "first badass" with no pressure and no responsibility. I'm curious to know why you think she would be any "lazier" than 18 Dynasties worth of Queens before her?

Quite the contrary, because Ramses II held her in such high regard she participated in political and religious functions and was almost always seen accompanying Ramses II. This is attested by the the six statues on the facade of the temple at Abu Simbel, two of which portray Nefertari as the same size as the King himself!
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had actually meant that Ramses was the first, but I do see your point. She would have had to accompany him with everything... But, aside from my stupid post, I still believe it would have been an honor and a privilage to be known as the great Hatsepshut.

Edit >> as per the Ramses segment, I think of him as the first badass because the heroes before him had never gotten as much recognition; at least as far as I know - which means that in my little world, he was the first. He's like the guy who sawed off his arm, rather than rot, or the fisherman who stabbed a shark to death because it bit off his hand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: