Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

King tut's assassination
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: King tut's assassination Reply with quote

Question does anybody have info?
Crying or Very sad I am doin a report and I don't have enough info
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Advertisement

ucrave4me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:31 am    Post subject: king tut Reply with quote

yeah hi king tut died at a very young age like 15 or something. well anyway loard carnevon wanted to move king tuts blongings to the us but the egyption people said if he were to reove them from egypt the a huge curse would cross him,and of course he ignored the people and had dont so. About a few weeks later ladie evalyn had got a phone call saying carnivon was dead. He was at home alone with his parrot and suddenly his bird stopped chirping when carnevon went to go check it was dead so carnivon left and told his friend about it later that day he had gotten really sick and he died. Many people say it was cowencedence but some say it was the curse of king Tut. Confused
tuttut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: King tut's assassination Reply with quote

actually, king tut died at a young age of about 17,18,or 19 because of a head injury or murder. he died i think in 1343 b.c. there was a small silver bone within the upper cranial cavity in his head discovered by X-Ray analysis. death not due to illneses. possibly murdered. others had eyes on the throne. it could also have been spinal desease. of course there were many theories and scientists have not found out yet for sure. no on really knows but its most likely to do with the head. bye! Laughing Very Happy Exclamation
Hey People!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King tut died in 1343 BC if that helps. Also, Howard Carter discovered his tomb in 1922 with his patron Lord Carnarvon.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try doing a Yahoo search for King Tut, it really helps, I know.
Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, People do think that Tutankhamen could have died from a blow to the lower back of the head. Actually, the sliver of bone at the back of Tutankhamen's scull in the X-ray was from behind the nose. It was dislodged during the embalming process when the embalmers were removing the brain, which they did by sticking a hook up through the nose, breaking the thin bone behind the nose, and pilling it out pieces at a time. Sorry if I grossed anybody out.

It is said that Tutankhamen had a spinal problem called Scholeosis, but I don't believe you can die from that.

-Akhenaten-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yo peeps in the house

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: i have no clue im just bored Reply with quote

yo sup my homies ...okay king tut he was like 18 yrs. old when he died. they think that some dude named General horemheb. but when he became farrow he changed his name to pharooh zesekheperuestetepenve. . The believe that he was murdered. they found several things wroung with his head they found a bone that was crushed and well okay just go to this website it has a lot of good information..
www.pekin.net/pekin108/wash/webquest/ Very Happy hope that helped out a bit.
bye now Surprised [/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: king tut Reply with quote

ucrave4me wrote:
yeah hi king tut died at a very young age like 15 or something. well anyway loard carnevon wanted to move king tuts blongings to the us but the egyption people said if he were to reove them from egypt the a huge curse would cross him,and of course he ignored the people and had dont so. About a few weeks later ladie evalyn had got a phone call saying carnivon was dead. He was at home alone with his parrot and suddenly his bird stopped chirping when carnevon went to go check it was dead so carnivon left and told his friend about it later that day he had gotten really sick and he died. Many people say it was cowencedence but some say it was the curse of king Tut. Confused
dude king tut died at 19 and i am only 12 years old and i know more that you!! Cool Cool Evil or Very Mad Shocked
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of discussions about Tut's death, there's a really good one in Queens of Egypt. It's a very popular subject. I'll summerize: Many people think Aye, the Visier of Akheneton, Tut's father. He became Pharoah after Tut died. That's why we're suspicious. Others think Horemheb, the general, killed Tut. Horemheb was too far down the line, in my opinion. If Tut had kids, the'd become Pharoah, then thier kids. If he didn't have any heirs, Aye would rule. If Aye died, then Horemheb would rule. Horemheb was too far in the line to bother. But, he might have killed Tut to stop him from having heirs. That's the big mystery. It couldn't have been Tut's relative, Nefertiti, she dissapeared before Tut died. I'm doubtful of Ankhsunamun, Tut's wife. Shhe seams too loyal. I may be wrong, but this is what I think.
Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but I think that Horemheb could have done it. He knew that Aye was old and was going to die soon anyways, and if he didn't like the royal family then why would he have killed the Hittite Prince that Ankhsenamun had requested come to Egypt? Maybe they were both in it together, who knows?!

-Akhenaten-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
way2luvable4life
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey wussup? King tut died at age 18 and became a phahore at age ten thaz all i know

luv ya lots *~*~way2luvable4life~*~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the Discovery channel they did a murder mystery thing on who killed King Tut.They think it was his royal advisor Aye.They said he was jealous that Tut was so young and he was appointed to be king.They said he had many motives to do it.

[ one good website to go to is www.kingtutone.com] Wink
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Aye did. He probably wanted to become pharoah, which he did. He wanted to make sure he didn't die before Tut.
Servant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES, HELLO PEOPLES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KING TUT TOOK THE THRONE WHEN HE WAS NINE AND WAS MURDERED AT THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN!!!!! GOODNESS!
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are other places to find these answers! Doin't make new topics!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: