Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anybody got any info on tut? I'm doing a report on him

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renomastr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: anybody got any info on tut? I'm doing a report on him Reply with quote

anybody got any info? i need help on my tut report! Thanx !

If so you can email me @ Renomastr@aol.com
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Advertisement

cool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: see my homework help forum Reply with quote

i just gave a litte bit of infomation on my other forum see that for details
cool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: see my homework help forum Reply with quote

cool wrote:
i just gave a litte bit of infomation on my other forum see that for details
he became king when he was 10 yrs. old he died @ the age18, of an blunt head injury. he married his step sister
Quote:
Kiya
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She wasn't actually his stepsister. DEepnding on which theory you follow his wife was either his half-sister, having the same father Akhenaten, or his niece, him being the son of Amenhotep III and brother of Akhenaten.
Dark_Meryetamun_28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a big discussion about Tut on the Queens of Egypt board. It's labled: "King Tut's Wife" or something like that.
Renomastr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: Thanx I m done Reply with quote

hey i am done with my report

Thanx 4 all your help everybody

If you need any help from me, just e amil me

Bye Very Happy Very Happy : Smile Smile Sad Sad Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Razz Razz Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Idea Idea Arrow Arrow Neutral Neutral Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: see my homework help forum Reply with quote

King tut wasnt in the correct tomb he was reall in a different pharoe's tomb underneath that person. Rolling Eyes
Akhenaten
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is right. The tomb that Tutankhamen was buried in wasn't meant to be his, it was made for someone else, probably a noble or someone with a very high rank. Since Tutankhamen only ruled for a short period of time and no one had expected him to die in only ten years, his own tomb hadn't been completed.
jaimiersmith15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanx I m done Reply with quote

I need help?
Tadukhipa
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During summer vacation?

http://strictlybecca.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: