Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Homework Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egypt22
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if you all could help with something. ok I have to do an informative speech that is like 5-6 minutes long, and i want to do my speech on something from Ancient Egypt. But i have no idea what. I have to have at least three different sources: one from a mag, one from internet, and one from book, etc. So i was wondering if anyone had any ideas, i welcome any. If anyone has any ideas, please send me them at my email because i dont know if i will have time to look on here. My email address is Softballstar_amw@juno.com thanks!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Suggestions for speech Reply with quote

Hi Egypt22,

I would suggest an imformative speech on Ancient Egypt. A speech that started in the Predynastic period going for as long as you need it to go.
I would assume that the only person in the class that knew anything about Ancient Egypt was myself and it was up to me to fill them all in on A.E.

The best magazine i know of on Ancient Egypt is KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt. It is published 4 times a year and can be found at most good Bookstores i.e. Barnes and Noble, Borders, in their mazagine section. You don't have to buy it, per-say you can read it at the store, just remember to credit the sources on your speech.

Some times Biblical Archaeological Review magazine has an article on Egypt this mazagine is sometimes eaiser to find that KMT.

Okay now i will email this for you as well Smile I wish you the best of luck too!
egypt22
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much. I would have emailed you back but you said it wasnt your email so i didnt want to. Thanks again and have a nice day
Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: How your speech go? Reply with quote

Hi, i was just wondering how your speech went?
egypt22
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It went very well. Thank you for asking. People came up to me after i finished it and said "I want to go to Egypt now!" And that felt very good to know that i was convincing enough as a speaker and stuff to make people want to know more and see the pyramids, o if i didnt mention it i ended up doing my speech on the Pyramids of Giza. Thanks again for asking!!!! I appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Homework Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: