Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dude!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Gods and Goddesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We wouldn't kill you, we're English. We'd m,erely torture you unjustly without a trial and then pat ourselves on the back because we are a good bunch and "didn't hurt you", well that is what our ancestors would have done. We are far too peace loving as a nation... Twisted Evil
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Ramsekh
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude! I just got in trouble by my mom for having Min, the god of fertility on the screen Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

Before she actually "saw" him, she was like: Confused, then Neutral, then Shocked! "Did you draw that?!?!"
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, you should have seen my mother in Egypt, when we visited the temples she didn't know where to look. She was like "Matthew, who exactly is that man?", then I would have to explain him to her and she'd just go wide eyed and say "Right, that is interesting", then she'd scurry off to see something else. My mother is hilarious when she's out and about. She is so naive but when things are explained she tries to pretend they dont exist o that she doesn't know about them.
Ramsekh
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way are your parents so much cooler than mine? I always thought my cousin's mom was cooler. *Cracks up laughing* THat's a JOKE. My aunt is the meanest bee-eye-tea-sea-aiche. She yells at my cousin about everthing. My cousin even cleans the house for her mom and gets yelled at then her mom complains she's tired (from all the yelling) and wants my cousin to do more ess-aiche-eye-tea for her. Tonight she kicked her out and even yelled at my grandma. HAHAHA My cousin said my grandma told her she wanted to kill my aunt. *sigh* I wish she had. I hate that ef-you-sea-kay-eye-en-ji bee-eye-tea-sea-aiche! Wish she'd di-eye-ee.
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always prounced it with the TH because I'm used to saying Thor. Rhymes with door.

Anyway,is anyone here into Norse mythology?

Ajer- AGEAR or AJEER
Modi- as in moderator or mold
Niflheim- Knivalhame or Niffielhame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Gods and Goddesses All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: