Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tut Movie-- The World Is Going To End!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin Farrell is playing Alexander the Great, with long blonde hair. Now, no offense but that will suck. Angelina Jolie is playing his mother Olympia but Anthony Hopkins is playing Ptolemy, which could be quite good - or very very bad! In the film he goes to Greece, Babylon and I think Egypt. The film also deals with Alexanders' supposed bisexuality with gay sex scenes and everything! It sounds like a good film but Colin Farrell as Alexander, the greatest commander in all of history! I am glad that Ptolemy I gets a big mention, I think he will be good.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Ford Prefect

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gay sex scenes? I think I'm going to take a pass on this movie.
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, you are going to miss a potentially epic film because two guys have sex in it? Why? It could be a brilliant film, are you homophobic or something?
Ford Prefect

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm not homophobic, I just don't like sex scenes period.
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then, good luck finding a modern film with no sex scenes! Apart from the sexwhat do you all think of an Alexander the Great film? I am looking forward to it, I think it sounds quite good - even if Colin Farrell is playing the greatest military commander in history!
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been in love with Colin since "Phone Booth". I think hes a brilliant actor, he justs swears alot. Angelina Jolia is one of my favorite actresses, because she is in Tomb Raider Very Happy I thought they might have some Egypt in this moive, I really hope they do. That would knock Odd Couple out of my favorite movie list, and put Alexander on top! lol You should have seen how excited I got when I saw a poster for this movie yesterday Very Happy
Tadukhipa
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately have to see Alexander. Has anyone here seen Troy? Best. Movie. Ever. Didn't follow the book at all but I still loved it.

Oh! This could be kinda unrelated, but where on earth is the end of "The Illiad"? They don't even have the horse thing! Basically, at the end, Hector dies, and it goes "and that was the funeral of Hector. The End." Whatever happened to all the stuff about the Trojan horse and whatever? I feel seriously gipped, so if anyone can tell me where the ending of the Trojan war is, I'd love you forever. Wink

http://strictlybecca.blogspot.com
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PharaohKel, my point is that Angelina Jolie is too young to play a 52 year old woman! She will be playing the MOTHER of Colin Farrell. There are also supposed to be gay kiss scenes involving Farrell and the actor playing his gay lover. An elderly Ptolemy appears in the film so I am sure that Egypt will be mentioned, it was after all one his proudest conquests!
Tadukhipa
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't Collin Farrel and Angelina Jolie dating in real life?? Man, there is something seriously wrong with this picture!

http://strictlybecca.blogspot.com
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Im pretty sure those were just rumors. Ooh, didnt realize she was supposed to be 52, hmmmm.... lol I just cant see Colin doing a gay sex scene, better tell my sis to stay away from that movie. She hates regular sex scenes enough, 2 guys probably wouldnt help lol
Ankhesenamun3
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Colin Farrrell was gay in real life?
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO!! lol Hes just Irish haha Very Happy
Ankhesenamun3
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I once read or somthing like that that he was. Probaly, just a rumor!! And it was not one of those stupid magazines they sell like everywhere that is of made up stuff. I thought it was like a really magazine. Arrow My bad lol.
Si-amun
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he may be British but he is definately straight! Didn't he have flings with Britney etc? What do you mean "Is he gay?", "No, he is just Irish!"?
I thought it was all English men who were meant to be gay! lol. It does look like a good film. I want to see Alexander with the Oracle! How good would that bit be?
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno what I meant lol. I just love Irish people Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: