Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW MANY OF YOU BILIEVED THEY WERE FROM EGYPT IN A PAST LIF?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hathor24
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u cant see it on that link, go and click my website below.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

anhk-of-life
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, even though im a christian, i do think i am a recarnation of some noble, or high kid back then. i dont even know why, but i remember things, which is kinda freaky, but i am not like some exorist girl.. Shocked i just think i am a recarnation... Wink
Cleopatra_Isis
Servant

Location: My Heart is lost, my mind is in Egypt, I'm stuck here in the U.S. of A.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not into reincarnation but with my whacky crazy family history and heritage, I probably have Egyptian or Arabic in me.

I probably was a scribe or something like that, I am a walking Egyptian dictionary. I correct people...I gave a small lecture at the metropolitan art museum to a few people...the guys from Egypt smiled and shook their head in approval. They let me go into the one part that was closed, the one guy was really honored because I said "Egypt is the most awesome place ever!" and he shook my hand.

My friend who believes in it says I was Cleopatra...uh, no. If I am...Cleopatra was one heck of a modest person.

I was probably a scribe or an everyday person, probably a scribe since I love to write. Who knows
Meritaton
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, this thread is still active? I remember when it started Very Happy
BastKitty
Servant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always attracted to things Ancient Egypt as a small child and especially lik the cat goddess Bast (I have had many a cat over the years) One day I was in the Field Museum in their Eqypt collection where they had set up a shrine to Bast. Upon reading a bit of the background material it is mentioned that one of the feast days for the cat goddess fell on the 29th day of the fifth month. I laughed as May 29 is my birthday! No wonder I love cats!
Nofertirii
Servant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reincarnation... one woman who gived the peace in Egypt... Reply with quote

Hi all....
in the begining... i want to say i'm sorry for my englisch (because now i started to learning this language). I live in Poland Smile My name is Anna.
You wrote many beautiful thinks about the egypt and reincarnation... but...i think and... i knew that... the real incarnated of someone of ancient egyptian are not to talk about this... specialy incarnation of pharaoh, queens and other... high people.This people are real modest... andquietly in this topic about reincarnation. I knew a few people from ancient egypt... and i knew that it is true. They are told me many interesting things... about their lives. I was live in ancient egypt too... when i was 4 years old i talk to my mother who i am... but she was smile... only smile and dont listen to me. When i was 6 years old... mother was take me to the egyptian museum in Warsaw (Poland) and...of the end of our excursion...at the exit there was a small shop with egyptian papirus painting... the woman give me a little box with a papirus. I review all papirus... and i saw this special... one papirus with a two woman's ...it's so beautiful... what i was feeled, i knew that it was me... I told to my mother: "it's me!" and i show her one of this woman with beautiful egyptian name... but at this moment i knew that this name is anreal... it's not gut, because i remember the real egyptian name and on this papirus was a englisch name. ...then... When i was 15 years old... i was meeting people who lived in ancient egypt... i was meet my old friend and enemy, my parents, monks,brothers and sisters... my children... and husband... my people who was knew me. My friends (in our time, now) have a dreams about me... and my life... and all of this dreams are identical. Me too... i was have a dreams of my life... and it was identical of my friend's dreams too. And.... many...many other things.... i want to say, but it's so long story... .
Now... i knew other things about my life, and egyptologist dont knew that... all world dont know that...
I was a one woman who gived the peace in Egypt......and i was the woman who wanted only love and peace in my life and land... but one of this was never be come true. This is my bigest secret,who was never come out. Only me and my friends knew that. And this is true of reincarnation...
(Anna Romanowska, Polska)
Cleopatra_Selene
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly believe I did have an egyptian past life. I am overly interested in anything and everything egyptian. I've just felt a connection to the place and the ancient history of it.
Nefertari1
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsekh wrote:
*sweat drop* So much reading!!!

Again, the Bible was written by several men to try and rule over you all and make you believe into everything you read. And it seems to be working quite well. Very very sad.... I'm sure all of you insanely religious people believe the headlines "Marylin Monroe Found...ALIVE!" or "Jesus walks again!". Well, it's really ridiculous to say that Jesus was resurrected or walked on water, that Moses parted the Red Sea and helped all the enslaved Hebrews escape from Egypt. I don't see how anyone can believe all that garbage.

Psusennes, why do you English folk spell things differently than us? Civilsation, practise...I found several in my new book which, from reading civilisation, I knew was from Europe, and several other words in the XBox game, Fable.

Oh WHOA...just reading through the dictionary to try and increase my vocabulary and gullible ISN'T in the dictionary!

Oh well said, Ramsekh!

You're even right about the English spellings! Why the heck we put a 'u' in colour, I'll never know.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language:

gul·li·ble (gl-bl)
adj.
Easily deceived or duped.
[From gull2.]
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed. Well said young man. Wink
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefertari1
"color" is from the Latin colorem.
I don't know where it got the "u". It's there in Olde English, so it's been around for quite a while. As you say, it's only used by the British.
tnrees
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most spellings derive from an earlier period when they were pronounced how they were spelt. Pronunciation changed but spelling did not.
1 exception I heard of - the H in Thames was just to make it look better on a map.
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merytre wrote:
I don't believe in past lives, especially since I have yet to see someone claim to be a reincarnated farmer and not Nefertiti or Tut. Still, it is a rather interesting topic.

Yes, it is an interesting topic. I recently discovered that my husband (in this life) was a stonecutter in the 3rd Dynasty. He was killed when a large piece of stone fell on him and crushed him - not an uncommon occurance of that time.
Servant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its always a shame when people feel they need to attack other peoples beliefs, more so when they cannot formulate a decent argument to their point of views, except using the words 'insanely religous, ridiculous and garbage'.

I always find peoples beliefs interesting whether I believe in them or not and reincarnation is another interesting subject.

As for why English spell words differently from other countries which speak english yet do not come from England, bears no relevance to this topic.
Akhnaton
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Certainly me! Reply with quote

I was certainly in ancient Egypt. But who I was remains a mystery. Maybe a tomb builder, or a slave or even the Pharaoh Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: