Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

King Tut
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED HELP!! Q;"wut wuz so significant about king Reply with quote

Rosie wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Q:"wut wuz so significant about king tut's tomb?PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!" Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED HELP!! Q;"wut wuz so significant about king Reply with quote

Rosie wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Q:"wut wuz so significant about king tut's tomb?PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!" Question

It was supposed to be either 1. The only tomb not robbed we have found in Egypt or 2. The least robbed tomb we have found in Egypt.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: King Tut Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I just came across this site, which I enjoyed very much. Well I was wondering if anyone likes King Tut as much as I do? I can remember being in elementary school and being so fascinated by Ancient Egypt. It was not till I hit middle school did we learn about him. Till this day I am hooked to Ancient Egypt.
Wink Shocked
i am not just hooked on King Tut i am hooked on Egypt Smile
seksi69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: i dont know Reply with quote

Akhenaten wrote:
Yeah, that's true, I never thought about it like that before. I;m very interested in the Amarna period, too. You could probablt tell from my screen-name, though Very Happy Exclamation

Hey, while I'm on here, does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the coffins of Pharaoh Tutankhamen and the cedar coffin of Ramses II, or where I can find out?

-Akhenaten- Cool
seksi n bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: King Tut's Tomb Reply with quote

Does anyone know the dimensions for king tut's tomb? I am soo stumped! I really need to no Shocked Question Confused

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool
Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: King Tut's Tomb Reply with quote

seksi n bored wrote:
Does anyone know the dimensions for king tut's tomb? I am soo stumped! I really need to no Shocked Question Confused

Hi Seksi, i hope you didn't need the dimensions of Tut's tomb last week for a school project. Laughing

Source: The Complete Tutankhamun, The King, The Tomb, The Royal Treasure by Nicholas Reeves, 1990, pg 70.

The enterence stairway comprised of 16 steps, 1.68m (5ft 6 1/8in) wide.

Beyond that the descending corridor measured 8.08 by 1.68m (26ft 6in by 5ft 6 1/8in) and 2m(6ft 6 3/4in) high.

The Antechamber oriented north-south: is 7.85 by 3.55m (25ft 9in by 13ft 3 3/4in) it measures 2.68m(8ft 9 1/2in) in height and lies some 7.1m (23ft 3 1/2in) below the floor of the Valley.

The Annexe 4.35 by 2.6m (14ft 3 1/4in by 8ft 6 3/8in) and 2.55m (8ft 4 i/2in) high. The floor level of this chamber drops 0.9m (2ft 11 3/8in) below that of the Antechamber.

The Burial Chamber 6.37 by 4.02m (20ft 10 3/4in by 13ft 2 1/4in) and 3.63m (11ft 11in) high. The floor was 0.94m (3ft 1in) below that of the Antechamber and 8.05m (26ft 5in) below the Valley surface.

The Treasury 4.75 by 3.8m (15ft 7in by 12ft 5 5/8in) and 2.33m (7ft 7 3/4in) high is orientated norht-south like the Annexe and the Antechamber.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kno right, i've been looking up crap on this dead guy and he ain't cooperating, lol. But yeah im trying to find out info on his life and all that comes up is his murder, what up w/that?? Shocked Well if anyone has decent script post plz[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kno right, i've been looking up crap on this dead guy and he ain't cooperating, lol. But yeah im trying to find out info on his life and all that comes up is his murder, what up w/that?? Shocked Well if anyone has decent script post plz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: King Tut's Tomb Reply with quote

what are the dimensions of king tut's tomb????????????? Question
dabomb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: tut's tomb Reply with quote

Question what are the dimensions of the tomb?
[/b]
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sehkmet JUST posted them! Look above....
AnibusRae
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: King Tut Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I just came across this site, which I enjoyed very much. Well I was wondering if anyone likes King Tut as much as I do? I can remember being in elementary school and being so fascinated by Ancient Egypt. It was not till I hit middle school did we learn about him. Till this day I am hooked to Ancient Egypt.
Wink Shocked

I think i agree!
redstar0860
Servant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: King tut Reply with quote

yea but tuts tomb was so well presurved and that made him famous everything was in good shape and his tomb still had most the gold cause it wasnt made for him in the first place.
redstar0860
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: big report Reply with quote

well tut is famous for his tomb because most the jewels were still there and it was so well presurved. tut died when he was 18 and became pharaohwhen he was 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: