Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Dream of Anubis...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.EgyptianPrincess.
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: My Dream of Anubis... Reply with quote

Hi guys. I'm new here. I posted introducing myself on the other topic. Hope you are all well Smile

I was just wondering if anyone can interpret this dream for me?

I was in a desert. And was kneeling before Anubis, next to this other women who was also, and she was dressed in gold.
There was a Pyramid in the background that crumbled away before our eyes. Me and the other women both jumped to our feet, and i stretched out one arm/hand toward him, and Anubis called out 'Down! I will rebuild it' and we both quickly got down on one knee and bowed our heads down to him.
I felt a feeling of lust/love toward Abubis in this dream, and it was obvious he did toward me also.

Maybe its just my good imagination? Lol
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: