Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nefertiti

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbruner
Servant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Nefertiti Reply with quote

Some are saying that they believe that they have found her mummy. One archeologist Joanne Fletcher as been banned from doing any work in Egypt. As far as I know, her mummy has not been found yet. Well I know were it's at and I am not telling anyone. Now, It's time for me to be taken back to the funny farm.
Tom

Last edited by tbruner on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

tbruner
Servant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject: Nefertiti Reply with quote

Joanne Fletcher was banned from doing any more work in Egypt. She announced she has discovered Nefertiti in KV 35. She doesn't have enough evidence to prove that. Now to the Nefertiti's bust. Besides the noticeable parts, what part is missing on her crown? If you can tell me, I will prove, that it was me who made the bust. How? Well, I am 10000 years old. Now it's time again to be taken back to the funny farm. Tom alias Tut's brother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: