Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New website launched - New theory on Giza and ancient Egypt:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pyramids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davel
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: New website launched - New theory on Giza and ancient Egypt: Reply with quote

Hi all,

This is to notify all KT1 readers of the launch of a new website concerned with Giza, the Unified Site Plan, egyptian technology, and the positioning of sites such as Thebes and Akhetaton/Amarna.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/davel/

All visitors and comments welcomed!

Davel.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Advertisement

bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: star's and the heaven's Reply with quote

Equals: you and me.
Way cool site.
Glad to have you aboard!
davel2davel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Thanks Bel Reply with quote

Thanks Bel,

Are you the webmaster?

Davel
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: webmaster Reply with quote

I found this site while studying Egypt. I am a spiritual channeler and have uncovered some of my past live's. I am Hatshepsut re-incarnate. It's a little much for most people to handle, as their truth. All the same it doesn't change what is. I study many thing's and would love to converse with you if you choose.
I recently found another poem contained within my studies. I will post under Hatshepsut's poetry. I am also an artist and one of the way's I discovered Hathsepsut was through my art. I have also drawn and produced in exact proportion Whistler's Mother without first knowing of it's origin's. Interesting, and never the less hard to grasp in the beginning of my dawn.
From your post it seem's you have an intelligent mind.
Ramses
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: webmaster Reply with quote

bel wrote:
I found this site while studying Egypt. I am a spiritual channeler and have uncovered some of my past live's. I am Hatshepsut re-incarnate. It's a little much for most people to handle, as their truth. All the same it doesn't change what is. I study many thing's and would love to converse with you if you choose.
I recently found another poem contained within my studies. I will post under Hatshepsut's poetry. I am also an artist and one of the way's I discovered Hathsepsut was through my art. I have also drawn and produced in exact proportion Whistler's Mother without first knowing of it's origin's. Interesting, and never the less hard to grasp in the beginning of my dawn.
From your post it seem's you have an intelligent mind.

Wow, how did you find out that you were an re-incarnate of a pharaoh? I heard it from the gods in my dream, which I will post if I have time.

Wow, a channeler? Amazing, I've never met one before. How did you uncover your past life?

BTW, I am a Ramses II re-incarnate.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: re-incarnate Reply with quote

The channeling has been an unfolding process. My road has alway's been a spiritual one in nature. Back in 1993 I started drawing out of the blue. I drew a picture I knew nothing of. This picture lead me down the path of my studies of Ancient Egypt. Also I have seen several channeller's and they have all told me that I ruled next to my father at an early age approx. 15). Then I saw a spiritual warrior (he had 9 doctorates) at the time. He named me as her.
Just the spiritual road has been a constant unfoldment for me. I have asked that I serve in the best way deemed possible for that in which i serve. I read tarot, study dream's, help spirit's move from one dimension to the next, etc. It is something that just happened to me, not necessarily something I was looking for. I consider myself truly blessed by the grace of the light and our source!
Tell me about your dream.
Ramses
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember much about it, but there was a war, which I later related to the battle of Kadesh, and I dreamed that I was surrounded by these people, and I defeated them somehow, I don't remember how, and I saw Amun-Ra on his barque and I woke up.

BTW, then I had just begun studying Egypt in World History. That was quite a few years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pyramids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: