Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egypt !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nebi
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Egypt ! Reply with quote

Hey !

Am pretty new to this forums (actually this is my first post), but i have been reading most of your topics for the last, erm, 2 weeks or so.

so ya...am From Egypt...and i got one question for you guys (i bet most of you can guess it by now Razz)

African-Americans has always debated that Ancient Egypt was Occupied by Eastern Africans (Ethiopians now), but they never been able to "PROVE" these Theories because there is no enough sold Evidence .
My question is :
What is YOUR PERSONAL opinion ?and why YOU think that way (What convinced you ) ?

PLEASE, PLEASE lets keep is Civilized and no matter what, lets not turn it into cursing war..

And P Lease, If this Topic interfer with the Forums rules, delete it without Hesitation Thanks !
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Shepeskaf the Cool
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is archeological evidence that shows people from mesopotamia travelled to the east coast of egypt & moved in land, this happened over a period of roughly 3100 - 2900 BCE.

On the Narmer palette you can see the king's sandal bearer carrying a hem vessel under a rosette, these symbols appear frequently in mesopotamian art as symbols of royalty & deity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: