Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Anyone here? Reply with quote

I've noticed since I joined here, that hardly anyone comes in. Questions have been posted but no replies from Admin or Mods. Is there something wrong? It just seems strange that there is no Admin around and not a sign of a Mod. Does anyone here know what's up? I Moderate a couple of boards myself and yeah, there are quiet times but not like this. Do you guys need some help? If so, just give a shout Wink

There's some good info on here and it's a shame to see the board go down like this.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, Amun_Ra.
Activity on this board used to be to the max! I looked forward to being here every day. Someone could always answer any questions I might have, but it's changed radically. It seems as if there is seldom anyone here anymore. I don't know what the solution might be, but I wish something could be done, before, as you say, it goes down the tubes!
tnrees
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the guardians site that has 1000s of posts but now makes us look hyperactive
Our Egypt society has had quite a drop off in membership as well - if you are in travelling distance of Taunton, England PLEASE join.
6th Hauraki
Servant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the only ppl who seem to reply are new members, they seem to be the most freindly.

J
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. It's a pity because I'm sure there are some knowledgeable folks who have most likely left through lack of activity. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: