Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm baaaaaaack! :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady_Tashat
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: I'm baaaaaaack! :D Reply with quote

Hello everyone! For those of you who have been around here for a while, do you remember me? For those of you who are fairly new, hi! I joined back in '05 when I was doing a History assignment on Ancient Egypt.

Haven't been on in a long time, so here's a basic overview of what's been happening to me.

Graduated high school last year, and I'm currently studying Education at uni.

Just wanted to say I'm gonna try and hang around here a bit more, because you guys are really great to talk to.

Later! -Tashat
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, and welcome back!
Lady_Tashat
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Not many people round here these days, it seems. Sad

So how'd you find the site? Very Happy Question

-Tashat
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Tashat wrote:
Thanks! Not many people round here these days, it seems. Sad

So how'd you find the site? Very Happy Question

-Tashat

Well, it does seem pretty quiet, and I feel there is a need for more moderators. I guess it could be quiet, due to it being the time of year when folks are outside more Wink
Lady_Tashat
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amun_Ra wrote:
Well, it does seem pretty quiet, and I feel there is a need for more moderators. I guess it could be quiet, due to it being the time of year when folks are outside more Wink

For the Northern Hemisphere, yeah. Down under, specifically in my area, it is currently cold, wet and dark. Who wants to be out in that?

Well, the dog for one doesn't mind being drenched. But I digress Very Happy

When I was last here there were only three moderators, so it is improving.

-Tashat
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I remember you actually, I recognize your forum name. In any case, welcome back! ^.^
Lady_Tashat
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember you!! Probably because you still have the same pictures and signature that you did back then Very Happy

Thanks!

-Tashat
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Tashat wrote:
I remember you!! Probably because you still have the same pictures and signature that you did back then Very Happy

Thanks!

-Tashat

Yea, I need to change my stuff don't I? I will at some point, but at least the visuals helped you to remember me a bit. X3 And you are most welcome!
Lady_Tashat
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I love your pictures. They brighten up the forum. Very Happy And this place needs brightening up, I think. It's deader than it was when I was last here. Sad

-Tashat
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeaaaa a lot of the interesting people are rarely seen anymore. I miss the fun times.

Thank you, I'm glad my drawings make things lighter. I need to start doing comissions from people again. @_@

Lady_Tashat
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, commissions. I'll probably have to have some next holidays so I have money for my trip overseas. Except erg, I've never done commissions before, I'm worried bleh.

-Tashat
Ramsekh
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tash! It's good to see you're back! It'd be nice to get this forum back up from the underworld but I dont know how it's possible. I mean, I'm horrible at returning myself Razz

Good to see a familiar 'face'....
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Long time no 'see' Very Happy

Yeah, I've been gone for a while, and my end-of-year exams are coming up in November, but after that I'll try and get on much more (and maybe find some people interested in joining if I can.) I've missed talking with you guys a lot.

Hey, was it you I did that roleplay with way back when? I can't remember much of it, just that I really enjoyed it. Maybe we should try and start it up again after my exams, now there's a proper roleplaying area!

-Tashat
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsekh wrote:
Tash! It's good to see you're back! It'd be nice to get this forum back up from the underworld but I dont know how it's possible. I mean, I'm horrible at returning myself Razz

Good to see a familiar 'face'....

That would be great. I haven't been here long but it seems that people are drfiting away because of lack of activity.

How about making a pact to come in more regularly? I know it's difficult when life gets busy though lol. I moderate a few boards but find that with a little effort on the staff's part, it does keep things running.

If I may make a suggestion? There's a lot of spam creeping onto the board lately, so if someone could delete it?

Also, I've seen some rather abusive posts from some time ago, that wasn't checked. That kind of thing doesn't look very nice and as I understand it (from the board rules), it breaches the rules.
I've seen it talked about on another board too, so word gets around. None of that helps a board.

Maybe more moderators would help to keep things running smoother and busier? I would be happy to fulfil the role if it would help get this board active again. It would spread the responsibility too. I come in here at least once a day.

Anyway...hi to you Ramsekh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: