Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


dr hawaas

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
isischoosen1
Tomb Robber


Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 4
Location: alexandria tn 37012

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: dr hawaas Reply with quote

i believe dr hawass knows allot about Egypt but with the new tomb they found in the valley of the kings i think not i have my own theory on that king tuts bride/wife was burred alive the reason of no mummy or bones it was not tuts mother kia it was akasanatin the one whom lay there in the heat mostire and also the cofon where all the jewelry and other such was that of king tuts queen and also the face mask was that of the dead queens face thats way the facial features are similar and that is why there is no mummy to be found king ay made sure that the blood line was abolished after what king aknatin had done to the Egyptian people forcing them to worship atin the sun god and then for the simple fact that aye was a no good fuckwit out for the throne him self and he had and still has the blood of the inocint on his hands for all enetraty the reason why king aye has writen to the gods and godess in his tomb that he was sorry for commiting these two murders that of king tut and his queen have you ever thought that queen akastatin was buyryed alive with her hands ands and eyes blind floded so she couldnt move or try to escape the torcher of the hanis crimes of then her third husband king aye try and think of what she had to go through with that experiance and that mybe she was reborn to live a new life a some what better life to try and teach the "great" dr hawass this but will he listen probly not because he is a pompas ass at times and as an american im useing my freedom of speach if he listens it will be a merical so i take this matter to heart if he wants to put me under hypnosis then do so but to dr hawass you think you know all but you dont i will end this now before i get even more disgusted by your so called theroy of kia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Google
Sponsor





PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Back to top
Meresankh
Prince/Princess


Joined: 22 Jul 2008
Posts: 253
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he does like to think he knows all, doesn't he?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tnrees
Prince/Princess


Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Posts: 497
Location: Taunton, UK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you want to work in Egypt it is a good idea to agree with him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meresankh
Prince/Princess


Joined: 22 Jul 2008
Posts: 253
Location: England

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'He who must be obeyed.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NileQueen
Servant


Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does have that air of knowing everything, but he is a nice guy. I got to meet him and sit in a lecture from him. He is very dynamic. Though he is very busy with all the monuments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meresankh
Prince/Princess


Joined: 22 Jul 2008
Posts: 253
Location: England

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he is. He's also working to recover artifacts that were stolen, I believe?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 574
Location: The palace of Tutness!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amun_Ra wrote:
Yes, he is. He's also working to recover artifacts that were stolen, I believe?


Yes. Yes he is.

Stuff that was stolen in the early 1900s by other countries (GERMANY!!!) by archeaologists. The Bust of Nefertiti in Berlin comes to mind. But it's not just Germany, it's England and America and some other countries too.

_________________
How does it FEEL to lose the one who understood you the MOST? He died to protect you, and YOU were supposed to protect HIM. What a shame...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NileQueen
Servant


Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_tutness_is_here wrote:
Amun_Ra wrote:
Yes, he is. He's also working to recover artifacts that were stolen, I believe?


Yes. Yes he is.

Stuff that was stolen in the early 1900s by other countries (GERMANY!!!) by archeaologists. The Bust of Nefertiti in Berlin comes to mind. But it's not just Germany, it's England and America and some other countries too.
Yeah, generally they only want the good stuff back though XD Their museum is nuts. They have so much stuff on display, but there is like 10000000040942048428 times more stuff not on display, which is why a lot of stuff they want other countries to keep.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 574
Location: The palace of Tutness!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NileQueen wrote:
the_tutness_is_here wrote:
Amun_Ra wrote:
Yes, he is. He's also working to recover artifacts that were stolen, I believe?


Yes. Yes he is.

Stuff that was stolen in the early 1900s by other countries (GERMANY!!!) by archeaologists. The Bust of Nefertiti in Berlin comes to mind. But it's not just Germany, it's England and America and some other countries too.
Yeah, generally they only want the good stuff back though XD Their museum is nuts. They have so much stuff on display, but there is like 10000000040942048428 times more stuff not on display, which is why a lot of stuff they want other countries to keep.


Yes, and also a new meuseum in Egypt is gonna be built to house ALL of thier stuff, since only a fraction of it is on display at the old one. SO...his idea is to move everything AND get the other artifacts that were "stolen" and bring them home to Egypt. Which is kinda noble I think. Also the Tut Exhibit was to help raise money for said new meuseum. XD
_________________
How does it FEEL to lose the one who understood you the MOST? He died to protect you, and YOU were supposed to protect HIM. What a shame...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Meresankh
Prince/Princess


Joined: 22 Jul 2008
Posts: 253
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, and also a new meuseum in Egypt is gonna be built to house ALL of thier stuff, since only a fraction of it is on display at the old one. SO...his idea is to move everything AND get the other artifacts that were "stolen" and bring them home to Egypt. Which is kinda noble I think. Also the Tut Exhibit was to help raise money for said new meuseum. XD



Really? I had no idea it was in aid of that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 10373 / 0