Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I said, “WOW and thank you ”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knowthenaswer
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: I said, “WOW and thank you ” Reply with quote

Last year a friend of my mom had cataract surgery im my2020 and shared her story with us. She knew my vision was poor and I decided at that time that I was going to do this for myself. I could not drive at night and was feeling exhausted and not well.
When I came in for my evaluation in my2020, I watched all of the videos and felt a bit scared, but I just decided to have the surgery. I prayed about my decision and my friends at my church prayed for me.
The LASIK procedure was short and fast. Afterward I looked up and I looked around and I said, “WOW and thank you ” to my doctor. I felt unbelievably great.
I can read everything and my vision is better than with glasses. I feel like I have new eyes and a new life.
I tell people that anyone who wants something better in life might be scared. My faith in God gave me strength. Nobody has to be scared. If you want this for yourself, just do it. It has made a great difference in my life.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: