Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Holidays to all ROAR!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Happy Holidays to all ROAR! Reply with quote

May the Goddess Sekhmet greet each of you with health and the power to overcome.

This respecter of Sekhmet has been gone for sometime and thanks are to Her and Her Father i am getting better. At 53, it is not so easy for me to overcome the illness that has cursed me since i was 19. I am doing much better these days.

Just like my computer LOL.

My book as it is called is really a re-alignment of Egyptian/Mesopotamia/Hebrew history. I do have one publisher very interested in it. However without the chronology the re-alignment is hard to understand it sounds like a fairy tale. So, i have to send her the chronology.

I can not promise to be on very often as i once was, and i regret not visiting sooner. My excuses are illness, medication, and research which i continue.

I remember you all and pray the best for all of you; old and new friends of KingTutOne Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: