Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conflict
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
king-aye-alok56
Servant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Conflict Reply with quote

Was aye bad? Did he poisen Tut? I think he did. I want conflict!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ay is a creepy guy...heh...I'm getting ahead of myself, old pervs aren't my forte. Laughing Anywho, there isn't evidence either way for the supposed "murder" of Tut, I think it was an illness due to an infection...an anticlimatic and boring death but, eh, history-and fate-suck sometimes. Now Akhenaten on the other hand...HE was more likely murdered.

(Even if Tut was murdered I vote Horemheb on that one, after all, he erased Akh, Tut AND Ay from history. )

khafre
Servant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think he IS BAD!..at the time of tut's and ankhesenamun's period, he acted along with horemheb as [let's say] chief advisors, the royal couple's power was not yet tested, so the two elders seemd to be rulers by that time,the royal couple was, i may say, "puppets"..ay and horemheb were both evil!

but tut was fast maturing..he was getting into adolescence..and the pupetters were not happy,but so suddenly died..there were theories that the boy king was poisoned [this is wat i believe in], died from an illness, an injury, or watever..

so the queen was alone [poor ankhesenamun], she had no heir with her..She wud have to marry either of those two power-hungry evil guys [ay, her grandpa or horemheb]. Not wanting to do so she sent message to the Hittites asking for a prince, they indeed sent one, Zannanza, but he died [murdered most probably by the orders of either Aye or Horemheb] along egypt's borders..So Ankehsenamun "married the lesser evil of the two", i think it was only bcos Aye was her grandpa...blood is thicker than water i guess..

but in the time of Aye's rule , there was no sign that the young queen was the queen, but rather Aye's chief wife Tiye[?]..

So judging frm above he is EVIL.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then Khafre, explain to me this:

If Horemheb and Ay were in cohorts with each other, then WHY, oh WHY, did Horemheb omit Ay from the king's list along with Tut and Akhenaten? If anything, Horemheb was the sole mastermind behind it all.

And in my brain, this is Ay with Tut:

king-aye-alok56, you want conflict, I picture Ay molesting Tut, a priest hitting on a little boy. Oh well, wishfull thinking right? We can't have what we want ALL the time. So... Razz

anhk-of-life
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eww! Really, i just got a picture of Ay melesting tut in my head. Question NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!! And, Tutness, i never REALLY thought about Ay and tut in THAT way... Shocked EWWW! I cant, i cant get it out of my head! But now you opened a NEW possibility..maybe thats why Tut hated Ay..or Ay hated Tut, some protest about you know...that is, IF they hated each other.. Question
I could use that in my book....

the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, how do ya think TUT feels?! Laughing HE'S the victim of pedophileism...wait, is that even a word? Shocked Laughing

Anywho, it's not impossible...actually quite probable. Though I just said that to rub it in King-Aye-Alok's face, and my point being, ya can't always get what ya want.

But damn, the possibilities!!! I mean come now, I'm Catholic, and I lived in Florida where most of the priests molested kids...and no, I did NOT get the idea of Ay molesting Tut from that, just so we're all clear! In fact, Ay invented it, blame him for what it's worth! Laughing Tee-hee, this is gonna be a VERY INTERESTING conversation...

anhk-of-life
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah! blame AY! if that happened..it's still nasty..and, no, i dont think ped,pedh, whatever that word u said is a real one.and, yes, how would Tut feel?used?controled?stupid? Confused i dunno, never been raped(thank u god!) ...i wish i could just PUNCH Ay right now... Mad

URL=http://www.GlitterMaker.com/][/URL]
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God, I think I've just started something... Laughing Wow...

I think not so much stupid, but Tut would feel a LITTLE creeped out. Just a little bit... Laughing And probably annoyed as all Hell, and a bit peeved. Thank goodness for Ankhesenamun, she would hit Ay over the head with a wrench. YAAAAY!!!! Very Happy

anhk-of-life
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!!!!!!And ,just for now, how about a chair, or somethng!!! Laughing Laughing Shocked
sorry, got a little out of control...
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!Ay got hit with a wrench!!! Laughing Laughing ....not that im proud, or anything.. Shocked Shocked Cool
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chair, huh...? Gotta be a metal one though...snakes ARE hard to kill these days. Wink Especially reincarnated ones.
anhk-of-life
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tehehheee.....i'll make a note of that... Laughing Laughing Shocked somethig is wrong with me!I dont know what.....
P.S. will a um, silver,or iron chair work,because you know how hard those snakes are to kill... Confused
but if Ay tried to rape me, i'd punch him in the nose, and run like heck. Laughing Laughing Mad
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, you're safe, Ay has more of a taste for little boys... Laughing Be glad you are female!
khafre
Servant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_tutness_is_here wrote:
Nah, you're safe, Ay has more of a taste for little boys... Laughing Be glad you are female!

so he is like the michael jackson of ancient egypt? lol.. Laughing
anhk-of-life
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khafre wrote:
the_tutness_is_here wrote:

so he is like the michael jackson of ancient egypt? lol.. Laughing

lol!and thank goodness!all little boys better watch out! Shocked
khafre
Servant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing :rofl:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: