Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Queen who was pharoh
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Dracula Reply with quote

You do not have eye's that can see nor ear's that listen. "Bram Stoker"

You guy's seriously need to give a girl a break. I have been busy getting ready to go out of town, reading, etc. Sorry, I won't be back for awhile.

In answer to all your many question's ... I have one for you instead.
Give you guy's something to think about while I'm gone.
Why are there ghost's that linger upon this earth plane? Do you discredit their existense because you do not see them?

We should live to make every moment count. There is no guarantee we will have another moment in time as we know it. Is this magic or truth? When you step off to sleep are you aware of what time you are in?
Please, explain to me your mentality of time, as you know it, since your so hell bent on it as though your very salvation depended on it. Salvation is the law of Maat, therefore, it is your own heart (from our own choice's) we answer to w/out being ashamed in the presence of our holy source; in which we are saved. Only one judge and one keeper of the santuary you call home. There are other dimension's to see, as you well know, for your own dream's have taken you there.
So, what is time?
And for heaven's sake "Chill"!
Everybody is allowed to live their own truth.
peace out, bel
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Dracula Reply with quote

I am sorry Bel, but i do have eyes to see with, and i use them. Sometimes i see to much. i do have ears to hear with and i use them as well. Bram Stoker wrote a very interesting graphic fictional book... but he knows me, as well as you do, not very well, i am afraid.

Take your time, the board, my questions will be waiting... and i hope you have a nice time.

Haven't you been told it isn't nice to answer questions with a question? Anyway it doesn't matter much, cos i can answer your questions. Let me answer your 2nd question first... What makes you think i can not see ghosts? Rolling Eyes i have been seeing them since i was 5 years old. However, i call them spirits, not ghosts.
To answer your 1st question Very Happy i am going to let Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington answer as to why he is a ghost..." I was afraid of death. I chose to remain behind." Experts in paranormal sciences also list the following reasons as to why spirits exist... not having finished all they wanted to in life, another is their life was cut brutally short.

Well, i can agree with you about living every moment to count. Life is most precious. Considering that i doubt sincerely, i will ever be sitting here answering these questions of your's again, just as i am right now... plus my lifetime experiences of never reliving exactly the same moment over again.... i will agree with you there as well.

i would have to say that it is truth; not magic.

When i "step off to sleep", Bel i do know what time it is... it is bedtime.

Now here you are wrong, time is not my salvation Bel. If, you really want to know my "mentality of time" please pick up any decent dictionary, look up time and you will see it there.

Please document your source on the law of Maat being salvation. Maat according to my sources is cosmic harmony, divine order, the natural flow and the Pharaoh was responsible for maintaining Maat, correctly based upon his acts as ruler.

Before the Great Spirit, i have no shame, Bel what i do have is a profound sense of thankfulness, humbleness, and gratefulness. He is my source and salvation on that i will agree thankfully. While i do believe in one judge and keeper, do you really? Or is that one judge, and keeper per belief that you believe in? Looking at your last sentence makes me ask that last question
Rolling Eyes
Acutally, Bel i have to disappoint you again... most of my experiences with 'other dimensions' happen when i was awake. A few have happened when i was asleep, but sleep isn't required. But i do, really prefer the dimension that all humanity shares...it is far more real, beautiful, and to me, wonderful.

So what time is it? Have you checked your dictionary yet? Here is a time that isn't listed in any dictonary. It is my opinion, backed by many experiences with others as talented, or even more so than myself. That a true teacher of the mysterious, does not go around attempting to lure, the young into their field. Nor, do they talk about it unless for good reason. Why Bel? Because it demeans the gifts, expands engery that is better spent elsewhere, and they really want someone that has the gifts. The student comes naturallly, if you really have it... in other words; the ones i have known with it, don't advertise it to others (plus they don't have to it radiates from them like a beacon). They don't want just anyone Bel, they want those with talent, ability. Myself, i don't normally talk about it. Because i don't normally use the the gifts myself, nor do i intend to teach anyone. See, i live in the 21st century and don't believe that gifts my ancestors needed to live... are as needed today.

I dislike chill... i am a warm blooded southerner, so no thanks i won't chill sorry!

See! May i ask you how many truths are there in your world? Is there one truth for every person on earth? Or just one truth for however many religions there are on earth? i don't see anyone here on this board, telling you- YOU can't believe as you do about your own spiritual beliefs.

Again, i hope you have a nice out of town trip and hurry back! You will be missed.
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Dracula Reply with quote

bel wrote:

Why are there ghost's that linger upon this earth plane? Do you discredit their existense because you do not see them?

Only one judge and one keeper of the santuary you call home.

There are other dimension's to see, as you well know, for your own dream's have taken you there.

Everybody is allowed to live their own truth.
peace out, bel

I discredit ghosts because I dont believe in them! And that is not because I dont see them, there are just certain things that you dont believe in.

If you think there is only one judge and keeper, How can you believe in the Egyptian gods??

If we see other dimensions in our dreams, how do you know that the times you have "reincarnated" were not part of a dream?

If you say everyone is allowed to live there own truth, why did you start this whole thread in the first place? If you look at the first post it is you telling us that you have reincarnated and you were Hatshepsut, no one else started a thread saying what their religion is.
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Religion Reply with quote

Hey guy's,
I am currently at my mom's so am checking up on the site. So many question's to answer but I will start with the last two post's. First and foremost I started this thread because it is part of my soul. I have not started a topic on religion per say, as I do not belong to any structured religion but consider myself spiritual in nature.
Before leaving on vacation I checked out a book at the library and it is titled Only Love is Real. It is written by a Doctor of whom graduated w/honors from Columbia University, completed a internship at New York University's teaching hospital's and residency of psychiatry at Yale. He then was a professor on the medical faculties at the University of Pittsburg and the University of Miami. For the following eleven year's he has been chairman of the Psychiatry Department at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami. It is a common practice for psychiatrist to hypnotize their patient's and they have discovered through this practice that reincarnation is indeed fact not fiction. It help's many people w/current problem's they may be struggling w/in this incarnation. Reincarnation and the truth of time has been witnessed and quoted by the likes of Goethe, Benjamin Franklin,Leonardo Da Vinci, Mohandas K. , Walt Whitman, William Wordsowth, Henry David Thoureu, Kahil Gibran, Carl Jung .... it goes on and on. Just trying to share some enlightenment w/this forum.

In reference to time, what I was asking about was time as we KNOW it. Time immemorial which is a date or period in time beyond memory or historic record. All I have asked is that you allow me to share my memories w/you. It so seem's that you do not believe in me or the concept of that which I proclaim as my truth. I do not, nor have not, found fault w/anybody's religion as it is not for me to say. I am not telling you how to be only to be open minded enough to listen to what is said from the memory bank's of antiquity. It is correct that ghost's are spirit's, they do exist. I asked this question because it is something that has not been proven yet is truth of Maat. Truth of Maat is truth of heart. Dream's are learning tool's for our soul's progress.

As for religion:
God is One. It is all one vibration, one energy. The only difference is the rate of vibration. So God and people and rocks have the same relationship as steam and water and ice. Everything, all that is is made up of the one. Love breaks down the barrier's and creates unity. That which creates barriers and creates separateness and differences is ignorance.
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Religion Reply with quote

bel wrote:

As for religion:
God is One. It is all one vibration, one energy. The only difference is the rate of vibration. So God and people and rocks have the same relationship as steam and water and ice. Everything, all that is is made up of the one. Love breaks down the barrier's and creates unity. That which creates barriers and creates separateness and differences is ignorance.

That which creates barriers and separateness is calling someone ignorant because they dont believe what you do.
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Exit Reply with quote

That's just what I needed to know!

The word's that you choose to shoot me down (stating that you do not believe in me) were not my own but of the good doctor's). Since you are enlightened as much as anyone can become than I will depart for what Hatshepsut has to share here fall's only upon deaf ear's. Sister of yester year and tomorrow no more.

Thank-you Pharoah Kel for your love, compassion and understanding and last but not least the narrow view. I am sure your RELIGION will be very proud of you as will your GOD'S!
Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful, guys! You're getting awfully close to flaming...
All this argument about previous lives, the meaning and concept of God, etc. etc. is just far away from the original subject of this thread. Check out the titly of this thread--"The Queen Who Was Pharaoh". Wanna get back on the subject?
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reincarnation Reply with quote

Simplicity in Form

The ancient Egyptians believed that the first king of Egypt was Osiris. Osiris was married to Isis, his sister. Osiris' brother, Set, killed Osiris out of jealousy for the throne. To sum it up briefly, Isis brought Osiris back to life for one night by a magic spell- and during this one night she was impregnated by Osiris, who then returned to his death state. The child she bore was called Horus, and he was the reincarnation of Osirus. At the end of the story, the throne is returned to Horus, the rightful king.

Therefore, Isis' child was her son, her husband and her brother- all in one. All kings of Egypt were then said to be "Horus"- the reincarnation of Osiris. Confusing?- yes. But that's what they believed.
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Exit Reply with quote

[quote="bel"

Thank-you Pharoah Kel for your love, compassion and understanding and last but not least the narrow view. I am sure your RELIGION will be very proud of you as will your GOD'S![/quote]
Im gonna pm. you to talk now so this thread wont get deleted.
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Religion Reply with quote

PharoahKel wrote:
bel wrote:

As for religion:

That which creates barriers and separateness is calling someone ignorant because they dont believe what you do.

The board has asked me to apologize to Pharoah Kel for my reply to this post. I feel that she attacked me first, but I don't really care about that.

It is never my intention to hurt anyone and if I did that than I apologize. After all it was Pharoah Kel that helped get this site unlocked, why would I have cause to attach unless provoked? How would you guy's hope your pharoah would react, lay low and let the political/religious arena tell him/her how to rule their country and it's people?
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel, Im sorry too. We are both very opinionated so its hard to have a major discussion without flaming.
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Flaming Reply with quote

It really is not hard for me state my case w/out attack to another human being; unless of coarse it is a counter attack. Then I will take course of action. It is every man's God given right (free will) to speak his mind. But we must rememebr that we are held accountable for the consequences of our action's; nobody else's in the hall's of Truth. This is Maat.
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

careful, everyone. You're stepping very close to the line...
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Have you ever noticed the color purple in the flame Reply with quote

It happen's when the wind hit's the flame's just right and the red and blue mix together. Mermerizing Miracle's.

I found a story that I wrote not long ago, and thought I would share w/this forum .. although it has nothing to do w/Egypt per say; it does have to do w/peace of mind.

Come,
take a walk with me.
To a place where you feel safe and secure. You are Lord of the Manor house "Cheshire". You live in Dublin town, Bonney ole' Ireland. You feel a good deal in charge.

You are proud of your physical appearance, although, you have a slight belly and can at times have a tendency to slump. You are also proud of your intelligence, physical abilities and skills. You are very happy with yourself and your life.

You are married to a beautiful princess or a handsome prince, whichever the case maybe. This relationship is based on compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love. Meaning that your love for one another is without private agendas that can reduce love to acts of manipulation and attempts to control one another.

You know that your strength of will is measured not by how well you exert your will over others, but how well you control yourself. You live according to the truth that every thought you have is either a potential weapon or a potential act of grace. Right thought, leads to right speech, leads to right acting .. is your "motto".

Mentally,
You know that reality exists behind your eye's, not in front of them. You are no longer challenged to become familiar with deeper levels of consciousness, or to reconsider beliefs in which you have invested your energy. Our pride and the ability to make judgements are our basic character. Which means our beliefs can be our biggest obstacles or our greatest asset. Your will leads you to act wisely, because you are wise, knowing negativity can lead us into arrogance and cynicism.
You see beyond the visible because you rely on your instinct and intuition.

You acquire your hope and faith by realizing that life is about more than the acquisition of good's. You no longer question, "For what purpose was I born?" "What is truth?" "What is your deeper meaning of life?" You have learned the consequences of failing to hear and respond to these question's that result in anxiety and depression.

Flaming need not be a personal attack upon another. I speak for myself here (but feel that I speak for other's as well .. I.E. Pharoah Kel) in so saying that it is not our intention to hurt one another here. We are here together because of our common thread of never ending love of Egypt. Hate nor any of it's form's is welcomed during our stay.

You have peace of mind because these are the truths you live by.
Did you take awalk with me?

Did I persuade you
to take a hold of the endless color of rainbow's
that are available to us all?

Mermerizing
rainbow's in flame's.

Belinda
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel I have nothing agaisnt you I just want to know how you say you believe in one God, yet you say you believe in the Egyptian gods.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: