Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

King Tut Research Paper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Homework Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PharaohRy
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: King Tut Research Paper Reply with quote

Okay so I am doing a research paper on King Tut. I am going to use the title of "Who Murdered King Tut?" Does anyone know where I can find some more useful and truthful information about the famous Pharaoh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Unas
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually use touregypt.net

..But an objective thought: do you really want to delve into a topic that the "experts" have deemed untrue? It is true that we have no way of knowing who and why for sure, but as of now the feeling in the Egyptological community is a sort of case-closed on the matter that he wasn't murdered.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zhaira931
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know about King tut is that he is the mysterious Pharaoh of Egypt. He was not an important pharaoh, or a successful one.
tnrees
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be said that by reversing Akhnatens efforts he was important.
crys804
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may want to reform your topic to "was king tutankhamun murdered" since so many scientists/archeologists have found evidence to support that he was not murdered.
This way you can still talk about Ay (main suspect at the time when everyone thought he was murdered) and whatever else you want to about the subject, but still be as scientifically correct as possible. Or rather... as correct as possible on a culture thousands of years past Smile

ps. you may find this article interesting
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100216163332.htm

hope that helps some; good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Homework Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: