Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What ever happened to...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neb-Ma'at-Re
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the pyramids as well as obelisks were topped with electrum.
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Advertisement

bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto on that!
Neb-Ma'at-Re
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact my son just built a 3 ft fold out pyramid for his OM project and he made a small pyramid cap covered with aluminum foil to go on top....I swear i didnt help at all ..... Wink shhhhh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very nice story. Olds Eyptian soul living from your seed. How old is your son?
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_tutness_is_here wrote:
If the Tutness may comment on this--hey, it's only been 6 days, people, this topic isn't really old...yet... Shocked

This goes back to my wonderful discussion on n00bs and newbies. You've probably heard me use those terms before, and you've probably heard me ranting about the differences between them. It's true!!

If anyone needs an actual contrast, here's my definition of both:

n00bs(noobs): Spammers, coolgirl, one-liners, those who start S**t, those with little brain matter in them, those who have no life, and are probably still living with thier mothers in the basement at the age of 45. One to indeed frown upon, they have no interest in the topic, or even staying on said topic. Again, a coolgirl.

Newbies(noo-bees): One who is new to the forum, and who actually takes the time to introduce themselves, and discuss thier thoeries of Ancient Egypt, in this case. They are the ones who are able to make new friends on here, and they try thier best to give as logical an explanation as possible. Us veterens and mods must guide them, and help them with any information they seek, or to correct them on wrong references or said information. They are the ones that deserve some respect, and the ones who do give a s**t about the topic, and try to stay on them as much as possible.

Embrace the newbie, shun the n00b. Laughing Cool Well wait....is "shun" too harsh of a word to use here? o_o;

Since the opinion has come out that I am thirtyish or so than was this post meant for me Question If I offend anyone here and have nothing to allow or am merely an annoyance I would but gladly leave no more of a trace.
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Bel, that post was just referring to the new people who have come in, posted once or twice, and left, and their only posts weren't exactly the highest mental calibur in the first place, either. Not you.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I have meet people on this forum that I met in the beginning that have never actually made a post on the board and continue to swap poetry with me to this very day. I forget how long I have been here but year's i am sure. Very special soul and friend indeed!
Could I have my answer, please:
Neb-Ma'at-Re wrote:
In fact my son just built a 3 ft fold out pyramid for his OM project and he made a small pyramid cap covered with aluminum foil to go on top....I swear i didnt help at all ..... Wink shhhhh

So how old is your son?
Niankhkhnum
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...are Neb Ma'at Re and Si-Amun gone for good? Did they officially announce their departure in some thread I managed to miss?? Confused

Regards,

Niankhkhnum (who is still here!!)
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Si Amun still posts occasionally. Neb Ma'at Re I haven't seen for quite some time now. Osiris II (me) is still knockin' around! I really don't know what happened to everyone, but posting's been really down for a couple of months--or longer--now. Hopefully, it'll pick up again soon. I sure hope so--the discussions were something I looked forward to every day!
Neb-Ma'at-Re
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals! Im here. Just been extremely busy of late. A lot of new people here these days.

bel, my son is 9.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know you're still around, Neb Ma'at Re. It's nice to realize that there still is a couple of people on-line who are able to articulat intelligently. So many of those who have been posting litely seem to have a...lack of intelligence. Postings are limited to things like "Duh" "Cool" "funni" and other such mind-altering remarks...
maatkara
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ciao OsirisII!...ben trovato!!Very Happy
I am here too...but only sometimes!
I've been in a mess 'cos I was looking for a job and had to concentrate on this problem at first!....now, I might have some more time to dedicate to MY EGYPT, too!! Very Happy
yours lines are the first I see since a while, so I must apologise because it might take a while before I can understand all the actual themes..Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: