Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Do U think killed King Tut?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think killed King Tutankhamen?
Ay
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Horemheb
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Ankhesanamun
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Servant
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Ankhesenamun_1
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Who Do U think killed King Tut? Reply with quote

I think Ay did, but it's suspicious that Horemheb made his lifelong goal to erase all records of Tutankhamen .

I also definitely don't think that Ankhesenamun did because why would she, really? She seemed like such a loving wife AND she knew that she probably would be forced into marrying someone old like Ay. The only reason ppl think she's a major suspect is because she was with Tut all the time, and therefore would have been able to sneak up on him and know his weaknesses. Even so, I firmly believe that Ankhesenamun was not the murderer. And who knows, the recent evidence that points to King Tut in fact NOT being murdered, rather dying of an infection in a broken leg might be true. I don't know, I personally believe that he was murdered more because it is interesting AND Ay did seem to really want to take over the throne. But whatever the case was, I do staunchly believe (and hope) that it was NOT Ankhesenamun.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

nileqt87
Servant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broken leg--

me thinks chariot accident.
Unas
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to believe it was a close royal comrade; but since then, I have learned of his sickly disposition, so I believe it was bad genes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hatshepsut76
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the opinions I read, I realize that more or less the opinion on Tut's death are the same: Ankhesenamon didn't kill him. That's okay, I can agree with it. 'Til now I heard of a chariot accident, that could be true... But now a new hypotesis rose on my mind: let's suppose that Ay tambered the chariot with... could it be possible? I don't think it could be impossible...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ankhesenamun_1
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatshepsut76 wrote:
According to the opinions I read, I realize that more or less the opinion on Tut's death are the same: Ankhesenamon didn't kill him. That's okay, I can agree with it. 'Til now I heard of a chariot accident, that could be true... But now a new hypotesis rose on my mind: let's suppose that Ay tambered the chariot with... could it be possible? I don't think it could be impossible...

Yes, it could have been a chariot accident as well. Of course, I wouldnt know, and neither would any of you...it's all educated guess and opinion. There's so many theories out there it's hard to know which one to believe.
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhesenamun_1 wrote:
Hatshepsut76 wrote:

Yes, it could have been a chariot accident as well. Of course, I wouldnt know, and neither would any of you...it's all educated guess and opinion. There's so many theories out there it's hard to know which one to believe.

Sorry, but you know the Tutness must open her mouth about this. Laughing If I may, I don't think Ay would've messed with the chariots. That seems like a job for Horemheb. And Horemheb erased Akhenaten, Tut, AND Ay from the king's list. It was all betrayal from the beginning. Greed really does consume all. Sad Greed, Pride, Envy, Lust, wrath...that's 5 out of 7 sins right there. Shocked

Lol, wonder who was the glutton...? *cough!* Akhenaten! *cough!* Laughing Cool

But yeah, with the CT scans on Tut and all...people are starting to doubt if Tut was really murdered at all. Seems like nothing more than a murder mystery novel to some. I'm neautral, cause in my TuT! comic, Tut's not murdered. Just...it's a long story. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: